• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Morrowind Sippin on Flin and Juice

    Morrowind Sippin on Flin and Juice


    Sippin on Flin and Juice

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:54 PM PST

    When a kid who has only played Skyrim asks why you never fast travel.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:12 PM PST

    *Wild West Noises*

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:50 AM PST

    My new wallpaper. Sorry to anyone suffering cliff racer PTSD.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Even After All These Years Morrowind Is Still Beautiful

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:37 AM PST

    The 50 Year Old Skoomer

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Just punched Vivecs motherfucking soul out of him, what should I do with it?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Me and the boi in Caldera.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:49 PM PST

    When you have every shield form active at the same time.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:13 PM PST

    City of Light

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I like standing under the shadows of this lighthouse

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Vivec

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Beastmaster class help

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:26 PM PST

    I want to make like a Beastmaster type class. I know I wanna use a spear and I'll have a ring that keeps a permanent Clanfear as a pet but I'm not sure what the classes Major or Minors should be. Spear (Obviously) and Conjuration for Command Creature. Other than that, I'm at a loss.

    submitted by /u/DrivenTuna246
    [link] [comments]

    Caretaker Gee-Pop

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Imperial Stance Toward Dwemer Ruins?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    So it's known that the Empire prohibits the trafficking of Dwemer artifacts, and that this prohibition is laxly enforced at best.

    Does the Empire impose any rules about Dwemer ruins? Are they considered off-limits, or can pretty much anyone go if they're able to survive the defenses? If off-limits, how high up would you have to be to gain access?

    submitted by /u/WellTemperedClavier
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I've recently started my first play through and I'm loving it. I've got the first feeling as I had when I started Skyrim and oblivion - overwhelming but excited. I love how you have to find places and people, interacting with the many people of morrowind in the process.

    A funny thing I came across recently was a wizard or mage of some sort who had been working on jumping scrolls so he can save money on silt striders, but the scrolls send you hundreds of feet in the air - often to your death. You see the mage dropping and dying.

    Anyway, are there any tips or things I should know? I don't really understand how levelling or skills work as well.

    submitted by /u/GreenCat798
    [link] [comments]

    Ashland Diaries - a short story

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:56 AM PST

    More than an year has passed since my arrival on this god-forsaken island. As many deities as these wretched elves worship, as few of a sympathy do they still gather for others or for themselves.

    Since I first treaded the Ashlands through my fiery baptism, nothing else but dread and sweat have I earned, gaining my saltrice and Mazte through raiding tombs and by Temple witch-hunting. That's what they call me: a witch-hunter. I may be a hunter, but not all of the souls I cull seem witches.

    I still don't understand why Feldrelo Sadri accepted me into the Temple's rank; I had but one scar on my left hand when we met in Balmora after my arrival - and that was from a kitchen knife my mom bragged about until I cut myself peeling corkbulbs for a stew. I left Narsis two days after - not because of her nagging - but because I craved something which I was sure mainland Morrowind could never hold for me, something of which now I am certain not even Vvandenfell can bear: Fate.

    Months of fears and failure have followed me since: only by the fruitful art of Alchemy have I survived the darkness of the caves and ditches which I recall for meaning. I slowly worked my way up, as did my capacity to surprise people with a shiv and bolt; the biggest piece of fair combat was when I used a mercenary's shield to ward off his master's spell. I lost that enchanted robe on a bet with a Bosmer in the Ald'ruhn tavern. Awful kind, the s'wits.

    As I come each week to town for arrows and supplies I tell myself I'm gonna plan my leave: go back south, or maybe cross eastwards, onto Skyrim's holds; I'd gladly trade these boiling landscapes for a colder, much less spiteful one. I always come back into the ash dunes, however, just searching for more of the same. It's not the debts or brothels which keep me here, however.. I'm not sure what still does..

    ...

    Whenever I look upon this blasted island from atop some musty mushroom in a noon unabridged by a rogue's arrow, I see the land formed in the ruinous anger of Nirn's once tranquil slumber; a peace which, broken now by some calamity these people call revenge, spews hateful legends from it's ashen mouth. I see the land encircled by a sea of ghastly winds covering armies of chitinous, underwater xenos; a land filled with the remains of hateful deities and stuffed by godless tunnels, crumbled insides bearing labyrinths of metal woe. I see caravans passing rivers as dark and clotted as a daedra's blood, walking between towns coated in hot, arid gray snow, surrounded by farms now barren, which are home to slaves. I hear people getting murdered in the dead of night by call of some ancient, feverish nightmare, invoked as a ruler for their searing madness. While Great Houses bicker over carts of rusted iron, hundreds of underground nobles bathe in gold and silver; I see the Temple grounds littered with beggars who ask for a miracle unpaid in tyrant vows. I see the Empire breaking it's back from all the ebony it pulls out of this earth, silently voiding it of any strength through which it still holds cities unengulfed in chasms. It is in these gluttonous, angular towers that I witness dukes and mages withering in big, dusty alcoves, surrounded by books of unforgiving twilights as they pay for my crimes; A land of bloodied prayers and shivers I do see, mashed within the pockets of some crooked, silk-cuffed brigand who calls himself Magister or Kinsman. A land-no-more, and thus I ask myself: what in the name of Azura possessed me to come here when I could have jumped abroad that ship one night, in storm's pass? It was that dream, I'm sure of it.

    But you could wonder, as I do now: how can a man follow ghastly visions into a mouth of Oblivion instead of acting by his own accord, by that instinct keeps him whole not in health but in spirit? How can one follow faith in the wake of his cravings: of grandness, mystery and fame, beyond a burning horizon such as the one I came to call home? By not being man enough, I'd say; a foolish slave, I was, to overhead desires birthed in nights of unrest and in memories of youth. Like a charm they dragged me unto this rock, keeping me isolated in it's zealous hate for common sense, stubborn like a mule in it's saintly aspirations. Forsaking whatever fate I had for the ragged days I now call life within these ashen pits, day after day I write within this red, once sassy notebook, stained beyond relief with drops of Greef and poison, the two elixirs I dip my soul each time before a kill. Littered with formulae and names to track, I see this naive journal slowly turning into a weary grimoire, one containing within the boundaries of my life the continents of my sins. Whoever shall find it will receive not only a list of my losses, but also the weight of my hopes as well: a siren's nest, this land is, spewed from an ocean whose bottom could not resist the obscene temptation to reach for the sky with it's muddy, now brittled shoulders. How poetic.. even it's name enchants by the seamlessly sounding "Vvardenfell". How steep and edged this name now be.

    submitted by /u/Nyarlantothep
    [link] [comments]

    New player Guidance!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    This weekend my friend and I are gonna play morrowind for the first time. I've watched some videos on the game, installed openmw, and fiddled around with some things. I want to hear some of the seasoned player's tips for Class creation, birthsign, weapon choices, anything you'd recommend, etc. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/goomgon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what I’m talking about?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:45 AM PST

    What are some fun facts/details about Morrowind you’re aware of?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:12 AM PST

    In game or BTS

    submitted by /u/GuyWithBushyBrows
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment