• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Morrowind Dagoth Ur Beneath Akulakhan

    Morrowind Dagoth Ur Beneath Akulakhan


    Dagoth Ur Beneath Akulakhan

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Hello, everyone. I've been seeing lots of new players here and decided to share this playlist. These videos helped me a lot when I first played Morrowind. Each video focus on a different gameplay mechanic. Hope it helps.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Ashfall

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Dagoth ur mask, perhaps he had a kid with a winged twilight

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:43 PM PST

    I finally got the game for my birthday! I am going to be an argonian!!! I am so happy ToT

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Edit: thank you everyone! I love this Community everyone is so nice. I posted this while I downloading then have been modding all this time(basic graphic things and some fun extra like romance, but tried not to go over bored to get a vanilla feel) and OMG just finished. Messed up so much, but now I am so proud and pretty. Lols can't pick a race now. I love every thing, but any how <3 ty for all the nice words and yeps <3

    submitted by /u/Eslbeth96
    [link] [comments]

    All that remains of Sotha Sil's home is a ruined temple. I have started a reconstruction of what Ald Sotha, imagined as an ancient city, would have looked like in its heyday. This is part 1: the Temple Gardens.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Help with a book I lost

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Recently started revisting Morrowind (one of my favourite games from my childhood) and absolutely loving it. Playing Telvanni so running Uvirith's Legacy. I did a stupid thing and sold a book that the mod adds, "The Golden Dawn", without realizing that it's needed for a quest. I can't remember the merchant I sold it to and all the usuals I've checked don't seem to have it in their inventory. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to give me the idiots guide on how I may be able to spawn this book using the console or any other tricks that might exist so that I can complete the alchemy table quest.

    Thanks very much in advance.

    submitted by /u/11theman
    [link] [comments]

    I’m running regular Steam Morrowind with no mods, and I’m about 70 hours into my playthrough. It’s not often it crashes when I save, but it seems to be a 50/50 when I alt tab. Are there any mods that I can download to fix this? And does this game work with Vortex?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:51 PM PST

    The last thing that filthy heretics see before getting crushed by the fist of faith

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Why do Morrowind players feel that its the best in the franchise?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Legitimate question. Not trying to offend anyone. Personally my favorite in the series is Oblivion.

    I was really disappointed with how empty Skyrim felt whereas to me Oblivion had quests to do everywhere, and while a lot of caves and dungeons did have a lot of recycled stuff the storylines were all great.

    In Skyrim everything was...very basic in my opinion. Story lines didn't really make sense and a lot of what was included in them felt very hollow or under explained. It very much felt like an open world with dragons and not much else.

    Admittedly I only played Morrowind on the original Xbox and very briefly as I only played a few hours at my cousin's house and I really can't get used to the pc controls. From what I've seen of it a lot of the NPCs have the same dialouge that's just copy and pasted and I don't know much about the story.

    Really just looking for someone to compare and contrast the 3. Maybe I'll give it a shot some time but the controls really bother me since I started as a console player and use a controller on pc for most games.

    Thanks in advance! I love you all.

    submitted by /u/Geebees93
    [link] [comments]

    The Tes Effect.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Tes effect - a phenomenon that commonly occurs in TES titles in which the game that the player has played first tends to be "The best game in whole series," in their opinion. For example:

    Morrowind vets starting on oblivion: "Oblivion's music and landscape is too bland, and character customization is oversimplified. The quests are repetitive and boring, the game has no replayability whatsoever."

    Oblivion vets starting on skyrim: "Skyrim's music and landscape is too bland and character customization is oversimplified. The quests are repetitive and boring, and have no replayability whatsoever."

    submitted by /u/WarPigs02
    [link] [comments]

    I uhh I guess I was in a strange mood just now...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Idea's for a Diablo 2 to Morrowind Amazon build.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:21 PM PST

    I began playing Diablo 2 again and had a trip down memory lane. I love the Javazon build and it is probably my favorite build of the game. As I started playing Diablo 2 I was thinking about other games I played at that time and thought of Morrowind as well. I was wondering what would be a good choice of skills to bring a Amazon/Javazon from Diablo 2 into Morrowind?

    Thanks for any help given.

    submitted by /u/Stasha-Starz
    [link] [comments]

    11/21/20 Weekly Update - Project Tamriel

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Help! Even if I click yes, it tells me there are more name strings missing.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Why do people who have played Morrowind but wouldn’t consider it their favourite feel that way?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Since seeing u/GeeBees93's question on why people who have played Morrowind consider it their favourite (I don't know how to link, new to actually posting on Reddit and on mobile, it shouldn't be hard to find on here though), I thought it would be interesting to see the reverse.

    submitted by /u/usernamefollowedby
    [link] [comments]

    Respawn Rates

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Hello! Ive been playing Morrowind for a while now(about 3 weeks) and I wanted to ask how much time do caves take to refill? I have emptied the cave right outside Seyda Neen ages ago and it still has nobody inside and no different items in crates or chests that i had emptied. I thought this was just a cave thing until i cleared out Arknhand the dwemer ruin outside Balmora, shortly after emtying the Seyda neen cave, and all this time later it still hasnt had any new enemies. Is this some sort of glitch, or do caves and ruins not refill in Morrowind?

    submitted by /u/Terrible-Ad-9052
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment