• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Morrowind 18 years later and this game is still delivering beautiful visuals...

    Morrowind 18 years later and this game is still delivering beautiful visuals...


    18 years later and this game is still delivering beautiful visuals...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:35 PM PST

    aahhh shiiit

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:48 AM PST

    A peaceful night / me / watercolor

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Hotties Of Morrowind #1

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Dagoth Ur.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Boots of Blinding Speed be like

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Do bandits have a one hit kill move with the warhammer or did I just get bugged out?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:06 PM PST

    I went into a cave, fought a random girl, then I found a nord with an iron warhammer. He killed me in one hit. It gave me Legendary Skyrim flashbacks.

    Edit: I went back in. Godrod one hit killed me with his iron warhammer again. I'm wearing full brotherhood with 50 light armor skill.

    Edit: I went back a third time. Turns out his AI is extremely bugged and you can just walk backwards and he doesn'T know what to do about it. Also all he had was a steel warhammer. How the fuck does that take 51 HP in one hit

    submitted by /u/Barlakopofai
    [link] [comments]

    New player, need help deciding a birthsign

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Hello all, this is going to be my first playthrough of morrowind and I have decided I want to make a pure mage altmer character. However, I am super indecisive about which birthsign I should choose. The mage has no drawbacks but 0.5x more int doesn't really seem impressive. The apprentice looks kinda bad because I'll get one shot by spells lol. The atronach looked good, but I'm not sure how much I want to manage stunted magicka. I don't want to be running out consistently and spend a huge amount of time wandering back to sleep.

    I've played Skyrim and Oblivion alot so I'm not new to Elder scrolls, and I would also like to point out I have mods, including one that provides Mana Regen (think it's called fair magicka Regen) I played with the atronach in Oblivion and found it fun but also frequently annoying.

    I was also looking at the lady birth sign because persuasion is fun and the extra endurance would help cover my squishy character. I think it would fit too because because I plan on using illusion a good deal. My only worry is that the lack of a magicka bonus will be debilitating even with the altmers bonus later in the game

    So.. what birthsign would be best?

    Edit: I just wanted to clarify I am NOT using any birthsign mods

    submitted by /u/FlameButterfly
    [link] [comments]

    They wouldn’t get it

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Well, well, well...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    A new journey begin!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:56 PM PST

    For the love of Vivec, help me

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:34 PM PST

    I have played a lot of Morrowind, not much by some other peoples standards, but i have 505 hours in game and have done full nerevar playthroughs three times. Naturally, I've played with a number of different mod setups.

    Thus, the issue rears its ugly head.

    at some point in my years, unless it was a part of some cruel dream that has been torn away from me in the waking world, I played with a mod that allowed me to simply enter the amount of gold I wanted from a merchant (as long as it didn't surpass their gold) using the numpad. This is invaluable in the playthrough I am planning for both accurate and quick haggling.

    I meant that line about that dream, though, because I genuinely cannot find hide nor hair of these mods. I'm still searching whenever I think of something new to look for on Nexus and Fliggerty, but no luck so far. please tell me I didn't imagine this!

    submitted by /u/always_screaching
    [link] [comments]

    Tamriel Rebuilt - Roth Roryn Region Overhaul

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Hmmm...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    9 Most influential Morrowind modders of 2019

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:21 AM PST

    A night in the swamp

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Mods who add books?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:03 PM PST

    I am looking for Elder Scrolls content, but also I want them in game. It is like to add enciclopedies about all Tamriel, sub-divided in tomes.

    If you know a mod who makes this, I'd be grateful if you share it with us. Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/Sk00maC4t
    [link] [comments]

    Openmw mod question

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Steam Creating FALSE imposter folder!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment