• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Morrowind I mean yes

    Morrowind I mean yes


    I mean yes

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    You wanna see the Tribunal + a Nerevarine doing more silly poses? Because I drew it anyway! (art by me)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    My adventure map so far.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    30 minutes searching for the GnisisEggmine, hundred battles and deaths, and just realized it was inside Gnisis.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Welcome to the Ashlands! (Australia has some hard Morrowind vibes rn)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:37 AM PST

    First time walking into Tel Fyr like

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:40 AM PST

    Tel Vos

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:08 AM PST

    I was googling "Morrowind Promotional Art," found this.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Where do you think the legs is? This is a concept art of a telvanni armor/robe and i've been questioning myself if the legs are below the armor thing.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Do you think a game like morrowind, if it came out today would be a success?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:53 PM PST

    No quest markers, nothing. If a developer decided to make a game like that, do you think people would have the patience to enjoy it?

    The quests would be something like:

    "There is this old necromancer, east-ish from Gnisis. Try and see his whereabouts."

    Just a journal.

    submitted by /u/eru777
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Imperial Legion questline conflict with any other faction?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:32 AM PST

    They're not my priority number one faction to join but they've got artifact related quests I want to do.

    submitted by /u/Barlakopofai
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Mages Guild aggros when I try to buy an enchantment

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:21 PM PST

    I'm trying to enchant a constant effect of every single bound armor on a pair of leggings but when I press buy everyone attacks me even though I can afford it and the cost is lower than the soul gem charge.

    submitted by /u/Barlakopofai
    [link] [comments]

    What's your character's backstory and Past? I mean I want a story of your person being either grey or at one point in their life evil.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Hotties Of Morrowind #12

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Back to Vvardenfell after a LONG time, Artifacts or personally enchanted items?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

    I want to create a more RP-ish character focused around enchanting, conjuration, and a little bit of god-slaying. I know ench gets reeeeally OP, but I'm planning to lean into that as Azura's chosen champion to bring down the usurper 'gods' of the Tribunal. But whatever.

    My main thing, though, is the decision between being an artificer and creating my own items at higher levels, or being more of an artifact hunter and maximizing the pre-existing items of great power already in the game.

    So, in my ascent to sainthood, should I focus more on creating new items of unimaginable destruction, or lean more toward finding the relics of the heroes and villains of the past? This is as much a discussion of the differences in approach as it is a direct question for my playthrough, so feel free to discuss in whatever direction you feel relevant.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MrGenerik
    [link] [comments]

    I'm level 10 on Alchemy how can I level up faster?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Sul-Matuul and Sixth House Amulets.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Jyhntdrmhtdhjt

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Nerevarine reselling moon and star

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    What is the best and most up-to-date modding guide for Morrowind?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Fairly new to Morrowind. Owned it for years but never got into it due to the fact that it's quite dated. I'm also fairly new to this sub so I don't know if I'll get ridiculed for trying to modernise the game.

    I'm hoping to find a modding guide to fix bugs and outdated game mechanics (like the infamous combat system) as well as update the graphics quite a bit. I have a high-end PC (RTX 2070 Super with i7 Processor) so I'm not too worried about specs. If there's like an awesome graphics overhaul guide that completely turns it into Elder Scrolls VI, bring it.

    I'm not looking for too many mods that add loads of new content like quests and locations. As I said, I haven't played much of Morrowind so everything will already be pretty new to me.

    If anyone knows of a great and up-to-date modding guide I can use, that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Ixxithial
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Rebirth Compatibility question: Blasphemous Revenants

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Is there a way to make Morrowind Rebirth Compatible with Blasphemous Revenants? I keep seeing the Blasphemous Revenants stone sarcophagi misplaced in Rebirth edited cells, where two versions of the sarcophagi are merged into one another.

    submitted by /u/Ehowell448
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment