• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Morrowind Just me relaxing in bed playing morrowind

    Morrowind Just me relaxing in bed playing morrowind


    Just me relaxing in bed playing morrowind

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:43 PM PST

    can you?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    The evolution of the Dunmer race

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:36 AM PST

    Finally finished my All-Ancestral-Tombs-Visit-Challenge!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Finally finished my All-Ancestral-Tombs-Visit-Challenge!

    Started this on November 30, as Tomb Worshipper roleplay and finally finished it today, visited each one of over 90 Ancestral Tombs.

    Forced myself to use only text description of where to go given in UESP, it was challenging!

    Also i didn't do powerleveling, restricting myself to levelup luck, int and willpower almost every time. Assuming mage character build, I ended with low-hp character which guaranteed me interesting non-godlike gameplay till my maximum 21 level (most of levelups were acheived by slaying cliffracers while searching for tomb entrances, obviously).

    Just don't tell the Temple guys!

    20 levelups without doing anything but clearing tombs.

    submitted by /u/Dist__
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about TR's quests?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Because I just finished Old Ebonheart's Thieves Guild questline and it was absolutely phenomenal. I won't share spoilers but its clear whomever made it put a huge amount of thought and care into the story and gameplay of it. Even the scripting of certain events was impressive to me.

    I still need to update to the newest version, but I really cant wait to see more of them.

    submitted by /u/vinylscratch27
    [link] [comments]

    I can't be the only one

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:59 AM PST

    When reading an article on the best video games of the last decade, I immediately wondered: "where the f*ck is Morrowind?"

    Then it caught up to me that this game is nearly 18 years old...

    submitted by /u/Zobator
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the better version The Xbox Version or The PC Version of Morrowind

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Just want to know,thats all

    submitted by /u/guywithfries
    [link] [comments]

    Vivec Teleporter taking me to never before seen or located areas and guilds

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:34 PM PST

    I found that if you run immediately to the Vivec teleporter as soon as you enter the mages guid in Vivec she provides four new guilds to be transported to.

    Firewatch Palace Guild of Mages

    Baan Malur Guild of Mages

    Narsis Guild of Mages

    Almalexia Guild of Mages

    Everyone of these locations takes me to a small room with two transporters and a door that immediately puts me into the sea several miles off the coast. I used two potions to fortify my speed hundred fold and it took me awhile to get back to shore.

    There are two doors in one of the destinations that are locked 100 that I will attempt to open soon here.

    Has anyone encountered this or knows anything about this?

    After re-entering the dialogue the original destinations repopulate.

    https://reddit.com/link/eipp6n/video/9p3562hva9841/player

    submitted by /u/Seeker_of_Virtue
    [link] [comments]

    I made a discord server for people who like morrowind.I just made it,you can join anytime.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Saving Hlormar's Love Life | A video I edited for my friend from his first stream of Morrowind Rebirth.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Miam-Vii?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Does Tamriel Rebuilt upgrade graphics?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    I understand it adds more areas, but does it upgrade graphics? (Sorry if this ends up being a repost, encountering a few problems)

    submitted by /u/BigBoiFlowerEater
    [link] [comments]

    Does OpenMicroWave work on iPhone or is it Android only?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Does the XBOX360 GOTY version have the dlc's?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Can I kill Vivec safely after getting Wraithguard?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:36 AM PST

    So, I killed him after getting Wraithguard and got the "with this character's death..." message, but I don't think he's useful to me after Wraithguard (aside from giving me his soul), so I've just been continuing on to ghost gate. However, it's bothering me, so I figured I'd ask here since a great many of you are far more experienced than I am. Am I safe? Should I reload a save before I complete the entire main quest and lose a couple hours of progress? I don't want to be doing the black path on my first run of the game, so...

    submitted by /u/Pigeater7
    [link] [comments]

    Caius Cosades' House

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Caius Cosades' House

    https://preview.redd.it/ig82jv7xz5841.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ef9a56196a45fe60ef9681b2e780a9d1a61bfc62

    Hi, Reddit!

    This is my first "serious" 3D artwork. I am not an artist by any means, but here is the render of my sorta-replica of Caius Cosades' house which I did make to get used to Blender and Cycles Render. Hopefully, you'll like it.

    In progress of making it I've realized that such house is badly engineered. This house is supposed to be used by poor people who don't have a lot of money. But this ladder is completely luxurious! It steals a lot of living space and is a total waste of resources. If I was Caius, I wouldn't buy this house.

    PS. Any constructive critique and links to Blender/Cycles guides and videos are very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/montreal_xci
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods to fix the near-exploit of robbing Dren's plantation -> selling all loot -> training from lvl1 to lvl30 on the first day?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:09 AM PST

    I've already installed the Price Balance mod that reduces the price of high-end gear by 7-10 times and makes player-made potions cost nothing, and I abstain from using the Mercantile buy-sell same item trick, but I still get filthy rich instantanously! The vaults and manors in this game are way too easy to rob (you can pick a lvl95 lock no problem with just 40 Security and 50 Agility which is frankly ridiculous and broken, because these are the stats you get at character creation), and training costs waaaay too little. Like, it costs ten times cheaper than it should be with all the income you are getting. And this is with the Price Balance mod! So without it, it should be costing 100 times more for the player to not become a millionaire on their first week on Vvanderfell.

    Also, though it's technically not an exploit, the Ring of Medusa's Gaze (that's not even random loot and can be easily acquired at lvl1), is disgustingly OP. With it, while playing on +100 difficulty, you can kill the Daedric, Ebony, Orcish and Dwarven weapon and armor owners at Dren's Plantation which allows you further train from lvl30 to about lvl50... on the first fucking day you arrived in Morrowind. Before you have even started the main quest.

    Are there any mods to fix this situation? I know, I know, "don't exploit the game, don't rob Dren's villa"... no. That's not a solution. The game meant for you to be a thief. Even the tutorial in Seyda-Neen forces you to steal the dagger, the candles and the lockpick to be able to read the tutorial messages. And without stealing the ring in the barrel, you can't even leave the place.

    edit: after some searching on the internet, I actually found a mod to solve this problem. It's called No Daedric Drops and it makes all daedra use bound weapons instead of real ones. This little change removes about 90-95% of your total income and makes robbing vaults and manors even more viable and important, but these places are now the only source of easy money. https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45403/?tab=description

    submitted by /u/aleeque
    [link] [comments]

    MADD Leveler alternative.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Does Tamriel Rebuilt affect graphics?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Same as the title. Just wondering if it upgrades graphics as well as giving more areas.

    submitted by /u/BigBoiFlowerEater
    [link] [comments]

    Fabulous Julan

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:01 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment