• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Morrowind But what is this Earth you speak of?

    Morrowind But what is this Earth you speak of?


    But what is this Earth you speak of?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Yyyyeeeaaaaahhhh...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    le scroll of icarian flight have arrived

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    When your autosave/quicksave gets corrupted and last manual save you made was before new year and you lose 30 ingame days

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Sunrise above Dagoth Ur

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Want to get back into Morrowind but I have no way of playing it.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:42 PM PST

    I haven't been able to play Morrowind in a long while and I'm getting the itch to return to Vvardenfell. However, as the title says, I have no way of playing it, as my laptop took a shit on me a few years back now. I'm thinking about buying a laptop just to play Morrowind and maybe Oblivion. I have no intention of modding these outside of maybe bug fixes. Can anyone point me in the right direction and not just say "get any laptop lol" My price range is 200-300 dollars, maybe 350 ish at most. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/greeengoth
    [link] [comments]

    Ashland Silhouettes

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Red Mountain

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    This is one good-looking guard. Even better than those potatoes people in Oblivion.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:14 AM PST

    First gameplay and nightblade

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    I have already finished Oblivion and Skyrim several times, and now I have a notebook and I will buy Morrowind. What I wanted to do was like I did in the other games, starting with my favorite class and race, Nightblade and Dunmer. But how am I going to do this? I still don't know how the game mechanics work and how to level the skills, so I need tips on both character formation and equipment.

    submitted by /u/oaharbaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Rebirth Dungeons

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Hello everyone. I'm playing Morrowind Rebirth and my understanding is that it adds 4 large dungeons. So far I've been able to find Outpost Renius, the Necromancer Tower in Seyda Need, and Fort Ashmoth. So, what is the fourth dungeon and what part of the map is it located in?

    submitted by /u/Jizzberries
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment