• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Morrowind Level 1 with permanent 150 personality & NO ONE will attack you. [Aka: Friendly Morrowind] [No Cheats]

    Morrowind Level 1 with permanent 150 personality & NO ONE will attack you. [Aka: Friendly Morrowind] [No Cheats]


    Level 1 with permanent 150 personality & NO ONE will attack you. [Aka: Friendly Morrowind] [No Cheats]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:34 PM PST

    Bounty Hunter Roleplay

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Bounty Hunter Roleplay

    Recently I got into The Mandalorian, a new series set in the Star Wars universe.

    Long story short, the setting and the general atmosphere inspired me for a new playthrough roleplaying a bonty hunter. I was thinking about making a custom class, and I'm looking for advice for the skills and the equipment to pick, and in general any tip to recreate the feeling.

    https://preview.redd.it/xq2n3ruefv141.jpg?width=1706&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3c0c4c00564bac0ea165ce175f691d32f8fbbb08

    submitted by /u/ald_skar
    [link] [comments]

    What interesting, lesser known bits of in-game knowledge do you think are interesting or useful?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:42 PM PST

    Question about mods

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:56 PM PST

    So after owning morrowind since 2002ish (whenever it came out on xbox) I've decided to take the plunge and play it. I've spent the last few years beating baldurs gate, pillars, neverwinter nights, planescape and so on...

    I want to finally beat morrowind. I want tye vanilla experience mechanically but i do want some visual updates. I tried installing about 5 mods from the top 20 most popular mods on the nexus. Just visual mods. The game was broken and wouldnt launch. Ive modded other Bethesda games in the past with no issues. But this one is giving me problems.

    So i guess I'm asking for people's advice in figuring out which mods would best for a vanilla experience with maybe just some user interface tweaks as well. What would you guys recommend i install? Links would ve appreciated. Is there a mod pack maybe that has a few compatible mods together?

    Thanks for the help.

    ps I'm super sick and idk if that came off coherent enough

    submitted by /u/stickels89
    [link] [comments]

    Question on updating mods

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:18 PM PST

    Is it okay to update a mod during gameplay? Or do I have to restart the game if I want to use the updated version of a mod, a mod like Morrowind Rebirth for instance?

    submitted by /u/RagglenLove
    [link] [comments]

    Help with unofficial translation

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PST

    Hello. I'd like to translate Morrowind to Brazilian Portuguese. I know there are some options online, but they are incomplete or discontinued. That being said, I'd like to ask if there's any tools I should use. I have worked on translations before (for ESO), but the software we use is build for ESO. Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/leonardo_trote
    [link] [comments]

    TIL you can taunt npcs into attacking you

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:22 AM PST

    I've been playing since 03, thousands of hours, multiple systems, modded and vanilla. And just today I found out I can force most NPCs to attack me. I have wasted so many drakes. Top 5 all time best games ever.

    submitted by /u/toonpunx
    [link] [comments]

    question about Tamriel Rebuilt and Telvanni Hortator

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    so I have TR but unfortunately I didn't disable it before starting the hortator quests, so right now I need the votes of the mainland councillors for the Telvanni Hortator requirements. At this point can I disable the TR_factions plugin and enable it after the quest? I also have a companion mod that is sensitive to load order, does disabling a mod (unchecking in OMW android) shift the load order below it up?

    submitted by /u/ee_vee
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any comparison screenshots between MGG and vanilla?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Or between vanilla and Thastus?

    submitted by /u/Maticdl1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment