• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Morrowind Jiub

    Morrowind Jiub


    Jiub

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:38 PM PST

    He has wares for sale caw caw

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:27 PM PST

    It took me 30 hours into my first playthrough to realize I had to talk to Caius Cosades

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:58 AM PST

    I don't know how (or why) but for some reason I confused him with another Imperial (his name eludes me at the moment) in a stronghold near Balmora, who wants me to uncover some shady shit going on the village. I didn't realize my mistake until I saw so many memes of him and I made a new playthrough where I followed everything to the T.

    My first Nerevarine ain't the sharpest tool in the shed it seems, even though he's supposed to be a spellsword.

    It came at just the right moment too, I was aimlessly progressing in the mages guild and wanted something more interesting to do so needless to say the dungeon delving through Arkngthand reinvigorated my interest in this playthrough.

    EDIT: After checking my game I realized the other Imperial is Larrius Varro.

    submitted by /u/Birbinator
    [link] [comments]

    Tribunal Temple

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:39 PM PST

    Now that Scribsgiving giving is over, here's to a Merry Vehkmas for all you mucksponges.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Just Gifted the GOTY version of Morrowind

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:55 PM PST

    Hi. I'm friends on Steam with my dad's long time friend, who unfortunately moved out of state a while ago. Well I saw that Morrowind was on his Wishlist and with the game being on sale right now for $5 or so, I thought I would get it for him. It's my most favorite game of all time and I thought I'd share the joy of it with him! Plus, he bought me my first video game ever (Blinx on OG Xbox)

    So on December 25th (Christmas), at 8 AM he'll receive The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year edition! :)

    submitted by /u/xAkMoRRoWiNdx
    [link] [comments]

    Ough

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:27 PM PST

    Balmora evening

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:35 PM PST

    Roleplaying Falanu Hlaalu

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:08 AM PST

    Roleplaying Falanu Hlaalu

    Falanu Hlaalu talking undead into doing some worshipping together

    I really like Falanu Hlaalu character from Oblivion, and would like to have more of her background.

    Assuming Dark Elves live really long, I decided to roleplay her Morrowind experience as a part of my objective-based playthroughs.

    The character is alchemist-conjurer, and my goal is to visit every Ancestral Tomb on the map.

    Setup is as following:

    Falanu Hlaalu, Dunmer, Female

    Class:Alchemist, Specialization:Magic

    Attributes: Int, Luck (according to Alchemist NPC class)

    Birthsign: Atronach (if I was into magic and had stunted magicka, I'd definitely become an alchemist; perhaps Apprentice would be applicable too)

    Major skills: Alchemy, Alteration, Conjuration, Enchant, Mysticism (according to Alchemist NPC class)

    Minor skills: Mercantile, Speechcraft, Unarmored, Short Blade, Illusion (according her occupation, Short Blade and Speechcraft are part of traditional Hlaalu education)

    Factions: House Hlaalu (lowest rank, no quests), later Imperial Cult as a legend

    As a conjurer with stunted magicka, she uses short blade to kill small enemies to conserve her magicka. She is still bad at it though she has Daedric Wakidzashi from the start as a sign of her aristocratic occupation (though she eventually bought cheap Glass Dagger on Black Friday and managed to fix it herself - but making all that Fortify Luck potions took comparable amount of money).

    The background is:

    She came Morrowind after her education in %another_province_name% to officially service house Hlaalu as they need some reinforcement here in Morrowind. Always liked everything dead and undead, now she is excited to be able to visit all tombs around!

    submitted by /u/Dist__
    [link] [comments]

    Ted Peterson on the new RPG

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PST

    Doppelganger

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:55 PM PST

    A question about modernizing Morrowind

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:47 PM PST

    Good evening, all. The title is probably misleading, but it was the best I could think of. I've tried playing Morrowind many, many times in the past but just can't get past the UI and engine limitations. There are just too many things missing from old-school Morrowind that I consider essential for a lengthy playthrough. Fast Travel, companions, quest markers, stuff like that. In 2019, are there any mods that can put these into the game?

    I noticed that someone was working on a companion system over on the Nexus called "Supreme Follower System". Has anyone used it that's willing to discuss it? I can probably do without the fast travel and quest markers if I have to, but reliable companions is a must-have for me. I like having friends along when I'm questing!

    Anyway, any thoughts on this subject would be welcome!

    submitted by /u/Atenos-Aries
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the longest you looked for a location in Morrowind?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    What is the best way to experience the "lore" and "main story"?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:54 PM PST

    I love the elder scroll series (*except for eliserwear. Bethesda ruined the game.) But I always played the series the same way. Make sub-par class, steal everything, kill innocent people, do side quests, and avoid the main quest.

    Which is the best way to play elder scrolls, let's be honest.

    But I came across some elder scroll lore videos that weren't absolutely cluster fuck of confusion. And gave a lot of context with the wishy washy lore, fan canon, the coda, etc. Which is cool and all. And morrowind's story seems the most interesting and I want to experience what the game has to offer than imagine through youtuber's words.

    *Note: I was future proofing my post. lol Jk, skyrim 2 is gonna be good.

    submitted by /u/Zone_boy
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind related gamertag help

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PST

    Recently I made a post on the elder scrolls and Skyrim subreddits asking for help thinking of a gamertag in any way related to the elder scrolls, but I haven't gotten many responses. I'm asking you guys to please help and think of some names. They can be meme names like YourSkoomaDaddy and names of people from any of the tes games. Names turned into memes, and anything you can think of. I really appreciate all your help and suggestions. If have questions that can help you think of some names I'll be glad to help. Also xbox gamertags are limited to 15 letters unfortunately so please keep that in mind. Again thank you guys.

    submitted by /u/AintEvnGotLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Hi there! Looking for discussion. TES3MP.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:51 PM PST

    I was banned from the TES3MP discord and subreddit a while ago, and I have been trying to set up a server for multiplayer where people can fight each other in whatever which way and maybe develop ideas and things. I think it might be helpful if I could find some people who may not mind talking about some of this sort of stuff, because I uhhh hehe.. may not think I may know about everything in this game, but I am still learning and looking into things. So uh, yeah.. Not sure what to say. Just wondering mostly that if I was looking for a place to talk to people about this game and stuff like that, if this may be a place to be able to do that? Or... Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Grubler66
    [link] [comments]

    Colors of Indoril and Dres

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:38 PM PST

    In Morrowind you can find books that act as address books for the leaders of the great houses. Hlaalu is yellow, Redoran is red and Telvanni is brown.

    What would the colors be for Indoril and Dres?

    submitted by /u/Abuddend
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to kill Molag Grunda?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Hey guys. I'm a noob, level 19, and a stealth archer, with a little long blade under my belt. I'm trying to cure my vampirism and was wondering if any of you could help me out with any tips on how to kill her for Molag Bal. I have not yet reached Dubdilla, still in the works of stealing enough armorer's hammers to fix my armor and weapons. I'm new to Morrowind but not elderscrolls, but feel free to dumb anything down. Anything helps. Thank you guys in advance.

    Edit: Mulag Grund is dead. Thank you everyone for your help!

    submitted by /u/like10hunters
    [link] [comments]

    New Player to Morrowind, having some trouble with Patch for Purists

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:01 AM PST

    I've ported Morrowind onto my Mac using wineskin and I've installed patch for Purists by copying the data from the download to the Data Files folder, but now when I start the game I keep getting an issue with 'Sleeperscript'. I have no idea what this means, has anyone else had a similar issue?

    submitted by /u/GeminiSolaris
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment