• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Morrowind A homemade silk-screen print I made on my t-shirt today!

    Morrowind A homemade silk-screen print I made on my t-shirt today!


    A homemade silk-screen print I made on my t-shirt today!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    Stand up... there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:31 PM PDT

    Finally some 2019 art! Enjoy Vivec

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Did a bone lord a couple days ago for inktober

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    SPREAD THE BLIGHT!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    I played Morrowind for the first time in my life, I think I got the full experience

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:22 AM PDT

    Nice.......Thanks For The Help Guys =)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    Baladas best waifu, am I right lads?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    Bring down the Banhammer!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Morrowind Character Build Series: The Knight

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Ordinators are attacking me!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:27 PM PDT

    They've begun attacking me for wearing indoril armor, how do I make them don't?!

    submitted by /u/wykkedfaery33
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions For Best First Whole Playthrough?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I've had Morrowind since 2008, I've put like 25 - 30 hours into it like 8 times, but I can't ever push myself to get past that mark. I haven't played it in probably 5 years, but I just got it again on Steam and am gonna play multiplayer with a friend. I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to make the playthrough as fun as possible? Anything from the most fun character to the best guild to join to must-do quests outside of the main quest that can carry me past the spots I always get bored and quit at. I can't remember the parts that I quit at, but I do remember there was quite a bit of walking involved and I couldn't kill all the creatures coming at me, so I tried finding sidequests and couldn't find any that interested me with a story, so I'd just quit.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/KataKataBijaksana
    [link] [comments]

    What are some mods that add challenges for powerful high level characters?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    We all know how overpowered characters in Morrowind get.

    I am looking for mods that add challenges for powerful player characters and I am not interested in discussing other topics.

    submitted by /u/Bubbly_Taro
    [link] [comments]

    Are there pre-existing Grand soul gems with golden saint or ascended sleeper soul in it?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:37 AM PDT

    This is for a pacifist run. Making a constant effect invisibility ring would be very useful for this. But I can't soultrap golden saints or ascended sleepers by myself since I will avoid killing except for mandatory main quest kills.

    submitted by /u/Stained_Class
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with OpenMW distant terrain performance !!!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    So, because of performance reasons, I switched from MGE XE to OpenMW distant terrain, but it turned out to be even worse than when I use MGE XE, so I looked up for solutions online and stumbled across this link: https://forum.openmw.org/viewtopic.php?t=4950 And they said something about tweaking mTimeAvailable, so I decided to try that out, but I can't seems to find how to tweak the file, I can't find anything about how to apply CPP file on Morrowind, ect. So, anyone got any ideas on how do I tweak that value ?

    submitted by /u/GOTW24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment