• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Morrowind Execute alt art in TES Legends, or when you sleep for the first time in Morrowind

    Morrowind Execute alt art in TES Legends, or when you sleep for the first time in Morrowind


    Execute alt art in TES Legends, or when you sleep for the first time in Morrowind

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    Dwemer artifact found in the ruins of Dagoth Ur

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    Morrowind Gridmap, Tamriel Rebuilt

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    The Ascadian Bluffs Region

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    What are some good goals for a pacifistic healer character?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    So I will be playing a strictly pacifistic Breton healer that isn't going to touch the main story at all.

    I will start the character in Balmora and join the mage guild for some basic income and to have access to a bed. My strong skills are Restoration, Mysticism and Alchemy with a little Illusion magic for survivability.

    My restrictions are no violence not even in self defense, no stealing, no cheese, no Alteration/Destruction/Conjuration and no evil deeds.

    I also got most of the role play mods out there like bare necessities and a mod that drastically reduces the money you get from selling items.

    Usually all my characters turn into overpowered generalists after a couple of days so this time I am going for harsh restrictions and predefined goals.

    So my questions are:

    • Do any of you guys have ideas for additional challenges?

    • What are some possible goals for this character?

    • Any mod ideas?

    submitted by /u/zinnobercat
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with cliff racers

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    Enchant a weapon with 1 sec levitation cast on strike. After the spell wears off they hit the deck and are immobilised.

    My pilgrim walked around vvardenfel with only his 'gnarled staff of ass whoop'. Came in handy.

    submitted by /u/dangerbell666
    [link] [comments]

    The Elder Scrolls: A Promise Unfulfilled | Complete Elder Scrolls Documentary, History and Analysis

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:59 PM PDT

    Fortify Personality vs Charm

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:55 PM PDT

    What's the difference between the two and which one is better?

    submitted by /u/Grilled_Cheese_Stick
    [link] [comments]

    Exploring Skyrim in Morrowind (Skyrim Home of the Nords gameplay)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    Caius Cosades would be a perfect CIA agent.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    He's a spy with a massive moon sugar problem and an interest in foreign wars and smuggling. On a related note, the reason Morrowind didn't want to join the Empire is because House Hlaalu didn't want to pay massive Imperial victim settlements for Crassius Curio's legal team.

    submitted by /u/S_Jeru
    [link] [comments]

    I am absolutely getting buttfucked by everything in this game.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    I have a Breton mage Atronach character (level 2) and this is my first time playing. I am wearing Dark Brotherhood light armor and my armor rating 9. The only major skills I have are magic related. And I can't kill anything except bugs.

    For example: I started the Mysterious Killings in Vivec quest but I can't kill the Dreamer Prophet. She just kills me before I could cast 3 fire bite spells.

    And also I am trying to get to Sulipund and Punabi but the damn cliffracers keep penetrating my sore butthole.

    Any tips? (Also, I am stuck on the second main quest)

    submitted by /u/Rabygon
    [link] [comments]

    Render distance mods?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 12:01 AM PDT

    I got morrowind on my computer for free for the elder scrolls anniversary and I normally don't play on pc so I don't know any mod sites and the render distance for morrowind isn't the best so I just want a good mod that makes it easier to see the landscape.

    submitted by /u/Kippic
    [link] [comments]

    I Play 100% Blind And Vanilla

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    Is there any way to remove the 50% magicka resistance buff as a Breton?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    Apparently the 'drain intelligence' magicka exploit doesn't work on me because of 50% magicka resistance buff. Any way to bypass this?

    submitted by /u/Rabygon
    [link] [comments]

    Lighting spell

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    I have many spells, but a spell that creates light is not among them, is there such a spell in Morrowind or is that something only introduced in later games? I'm a pretty new player, started towards the weekend last week, but I'm absolutely loving the game so far. If there's no light spell I'll just use lanterns I guess lol

    submitted by /u/ecclark_7
    [link] [comments]

    3rd person perspective zoom out?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    When im travelling I'd like to have more awareness of my surroundings. Is it possible to zoom out permanently when in 3rd person? Is there a mod or something?

    submitted by /u/Round-headedbuffoon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment