• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Morrowind Baobabs in the Grazelands

    Morrowind Baobabs in the Grazelands


    Baobabs in the Grazelands

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:55 PM PDT

    I did it, lads. Dagoth Ur is dead. I beat the main quest for the first time after about 4 playthroughs!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    My Adventure In Morrowind

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    Hope this doesn´t get taken down since its my second post in few days but someone in the comments of my Vivec art said someting about Dagoth Ur so here is our boi

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    Got the boots of blinding speed but even as a Breton (who resists 50% magicka), I don’t exactly like being 50% blind constantly, especially since I need these boots to get around because without them I’d go shoot myself . How can I negate this blinding effect further?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Only issue is that my enchanting skill is fucking atrocious. Is there any other item I can equip to give me more magic resistance?

    submitted by /u/ZePyro01
    [link] [comments]

    First real playthrough guys any tips for me

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    Morrowind rebirth android

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    Any one got a guide on how to make this mod works on one Android?

    submitted by /u/karam234
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind rebirth android

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    Anybody got a guide on how to install the mod?

    submitted by /u/karam234
    [link] [comments]

    Playthrough on new laptop

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    I recently ordered a Dell G5 15 online. It comes with a 1050ti and a i5 8300h processor, how will morrowind run on it?

    submitted by /u/hermetic_traveler
    [link] [comments]

    Missing texture file "photodragon.tga"

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    I'm on my first playthrough of Morrowind and I'm on the verge of finishing most of the base quests, so I decided to install Tamriel Rebuilt. Now I've used various patches and graphics mods that were recommended on Nexus and other sites, and I've got different warnings/errors and was usually able to resolve them by uninstalling or reinstalling a mod, but one warning I wasn't able to resolve is "Missing Photodragons.tga" whenever I travel to Balmora. Since it didn't seem to cause any issues I didn't much bother with it, but when I tried to update MGE XE before installing TR, I got an error message saying that the update wouldn't work because that file is missing. Is there any way to find out which mod or plugin uses that file, or is there any place from where I can download that specific texture file?

    submitted by /u/Tarkslayer9196
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment