• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Morrowind Warlord Jeebilus becomes the archmagister of House Telvanni and makes his first act to outlaw the slave trade. Any councilor who defies this order will be killed just like he killed Therana.

    Morrowind Warlord Jeebilus becomes the archmagister of House Telvanni and makes his first act to outlaw the slave trade. Any councilor who defies this order will be killed just like he killed Therana.


    Warlord Jeebilus becomes the archmagister of House Telvanni and makes his first act to outlaw the slave trade. Any councilor who defies this order will be killed just like he killed Therana.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:42 PM PST

    The Elves - Pixel Art Character set - OC

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Next Warlord Jeebilus post be like...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Wandering around the outskirts of Vivec

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Morrowind N'wah Speedrun Almost Record

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    StarWind : A Star Wars Total Conversion for Morrowind | GAMEPLAY

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Look who I found roaming in Vvardenfell

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    What Life Lessons Did You Learn/Experience While Playing Morrowind?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Elder Scrolls games are true masterpieces which encompass a unique universe filled with unforgettable stories, lore, characters, quests and experiences. It is my personal belief that these games can sometimes have a huge impact on people's life. For my casy, it was Morrowind.

    Before I played Morrowind, I could have never thought that a game can provide me with so much. Morrowind taught me what it means to have a destiny, what it means be go beyond your limits, what it means to be a part of something far greater. It taught me what it means to be a part of tradition, what it means to be a part of culture, what it means to be part of a community (Reference to Dunmer culture and community here). Finally, it taught me to take responsibility of my life, to bear responsibility of the expectations of people who depend on me. I know many of you may think I am over reacting or being weird but it is very hard for me to express what I feel and remember whenever I hear Morrowind's main soundtrack - it's like a nostalgia to my other home, other life...

    I just wanted to know if any of you have also felt playing Morrowind. I would love to read your stories in comments...

    submitted by /u/hds_bunny
    [link] [comments]

    I think my character is a god

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:50 PM PST

    How does shield effect work?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Is 50 shield = 50% damage reduction?

    submitted by /u/theguy1336
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing, any tips?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Never had this back in the day.

    submitted by /u/Scorpion1386
    [link] [comments]

    I think this will be my next character

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Starwind A Star Wars Morrowind Total Conversion Mod with Morrowind Overhaul

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... Come join me on my adventures in Starwind, a total conversion mod by Ignatious available on Nexus Mods for The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind. I did a reinstall with Morrowind Overhaul first which resulted in a graphics card upgrade and a surprise upscale in graphics from how the original mod looked. Check my original video. This will be an on going series as I explore the entire mod. A few bumps in the road mod wise and also myself wise but I will have all the kinks worked out that I can have worked out for episode 2. He spent about 4 or 5 years I think he said making it solo until he turned to modding teams to help. WIthin the first 10 minutes you meet Bastila Shan on the Endar Spire and are off on your adventure beginning on Tatooine. Full blown character creator, multiple races, multiple classes, multiple play styles. Looks and plays sort of like KOTOR and Star Wars Galaxies. Multiple planets. 150 or so quests so far. A multiplayer server on the Morrowind multiplayer servers. So much more.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUXAugnhaps

    submitted by /u/onlydaniccus
    [link] [comments]

    Supreme follower system issue

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Upon loading I get the error with slavescript and cannot load the game, anyone know some fixes? I can provide more detail if needed.

    submitted by /u/loganboy231
    [link] [comments]

    Ald'ruhn: beautiful at dusk, blinding in the blight storm.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Missing .nif (mesh file) needed to complete mod

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:15 PM PST

    I've nearly completed a mod that adds the Hearthfire player home from Skyrim to a hill just south of Balmora. It's been lovingly/painstakingly crafted to exact details and proportions, and I can't wait to share it with you! Unfortunately I somehow unselected the .nif art file to one of the static objects ( in_c_wall_plain ), and that mesh is nowhere to be found in my morrowind meshes folder in the data files. All of my walls are now huge error exclamations. Ive noticed a few objects which load fine into the construction set use meshes that don't actually show up in the folder. If anyone knows why some .nif files can't be located, and how I might remedy this problem -or better yet- if someone would be gracious enough to copy i/In_C_wall_plain.nif from of their morrowind meshes folder and deliver it to me, it would be immensely appreciated! Cheers

    submitted by /u/Tony_Mack
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for mods that would enhance Morag Tong

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Hi, I'm looking for mods that would enhance the Morag Tong's questline but at the same time wouldn't clash with 200 other mods I'm using. I was thinking about checking Morag Tong Expanded by Shuuda but does enyone has any other recommendations?

    submitted by /u/A_Vinara
    [link] [comments]

    What to do during the Code Book quest to avoid the Fighters & Thieves Guild conflict.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Whats the best meele race to survive the game world?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Hi, I just discovered that Morrowind is playable on the android phone (thats my only device to play games for now)

    But the touch screen controls might be tricky.

    So I want to play a meele tank build (?) just to survive and beat the game.

    Any suggestion would be grateful. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ak47pineapple
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make stolen good legal?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:02 AM PST

    Let's say you stole some armor. How can you make it at it won't be taken wm if arrested?

    submitted by /u/Seraphofsongs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment