• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Morrowind It's uh.. cozy

    Morrowind It's uh.. cozy


    It's uh.. cozy

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Dagoth Uthol and Amulet of Heartfire

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:36 PM PST

    A modern Vivec!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:59 PM PST

    4E202: The Nerevarine Returns

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    After hours of fighting bandits and spending a day in prison, Luhana finally made it to Balmorra

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Random dunmers. My old drawings

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:10 AM PST

    (OC) Dunmer people after finding out Argonians exist.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:04 AM PST

    My First Character, Luhana. I got inspired by our great Warlord Jeebus.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Console Command to Reset Quest? (Silent Pilgrimage)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:35 PM PST

    I messed up big time and accidentally talked to someone after I started the silent pilgrimage for the temple. I wouldn't be so mad at myself, had I not also set a mark/recall point for the sanctuary and still somehow managed to mess it up. Could a "questId" console command reset the quest as if I hadn't messed up? Or am I just SoL for this quest? Many thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/thecrazyanimals123
    [link] [comments]

    Alchemy ingredient effect question

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Can you only combine ingredients with effects that your character actually knows ingame or can you use like a list online to combine two hidden effects from ingredients?

    submitted by /u/theguy1336
    [link] [comments]

    Spellsword build?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Can someone give me a baseline of what's needed to have a competent spell-sword build in this game? Race, birthsign, major and minor skills

    submitted by /u/Dustyfinger1
    [link] [comments]

    ordinators helmets are nerevar's fave?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    ok i'm no ETS lore wizard so idk if this is a really stupid question or not. But to my knowledge the ordinators helmets are shaped after nerevar's face. So why sould the tribunal want the ordinators to wear the face the guy they killed and especially since they basically banned the idea of the nerevarine?

    submitted by /u/p-hatlute
    [link] [comments]

    Bug on the Grace of Courtesy?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    I couldn't figure out the Canal Puzzle quest so I did some wiki cheating. It looks like you're supposed to let yourself drown then blackout. When you wake up the shrine is active. I've gone into the water and let myself die from drowning 20 times already. Each time it just heals me back up rather than blackout. I've tried to exit the water and the shrine still says "breathe the waters" Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? My life bar definitely goes down to zero.

    submitted by /u/FreebornManoftheYUSA
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for a returning player

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Hi everyone I played Morrowind when it was just out and I really enjoyed it, though I never used any mods. I'm now thinking of playing it again after many years, would you recommend using any mods? I have very fond memories of the original game and I never encountered any meaningful bugs, so I don't know what added value the mods may bring apart from pure graphic enhancement, which I don't really care about. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/ureillarchi
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind People: How would you mod Oblivion, between Morrowind playthroughs?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:44 AM PST

    I loved playing Morrowind and Tribuneral. And now I want to play Oblivion and extend the experience. Thing is... I know I need to mod Oblivion. Level scaling is sucks. The game needs some fixes, and everyone knows it.

    Thing is, I don't want to ask the Oblivion Reddit about this. I wan to ask you fine people, because I think your answers will be more *interesting*.

    So I've identified a few mods that seem likely: to start with OOO (no level scaling), Supreme magic (better magic, stealth damage with magic), unleveled quest rewards, realistic leveling (remove perverse leveling incentives).

    But these are all subject to change, when people make better suggestions

    So, before replaying Morrowind....how would you mod Oblivion?

    submitted by /u/someRandomLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment