• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Morrowind Never noticed the the banners on the wall until now!

    Morrowind Never noticed the the banners on the wall until now!


    Never noticed the the banners on the wall until now!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Rate my setup

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:06 AM PST

    Shkribs (OC)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Just found this audio in Morrowind's files that I've never once encountered in-game

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    N'wah speedrun [WR] [Any%] [Vanilla]

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:12 PM PST

    View from Vivec

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:16 PM PST

    Been playing on Xbox for 18 years. Last week I got OpenMW and was amazed by the added view distance. Today I figured out how to mod the .cfg file. It's like coming to Balmora for the first time all over again (Scroll for comparison Xbox < OpenMW < modded view distance)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Temple Views from Vivec

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:17 PM PST

    The Dwemer after they discover the meaning of life

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Left clicking so hard to get at least one hit on that Dark Brotherhood assassin

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    The best idea I have ever had

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Jiub companion mod with well written redemption storyline and romance option. Final quest is the Eradication of the Winged Menace.

    That's it, thank you for coming to my TED Talk. May Azura bless Morrowind.

    submitted by /u/Rapylatassu
    [link] [comments]

    Help opening console and/or using MGE's macro editor

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:49 AM PST

    First time playing Morrowind and first time modding a game, so total n00b here. But, as has seemingly happened to many people, the console simply will not work in my game.

    I'm playing on Windows 10, on a Japanese laptop, which unfortunately makes the keyboard layout pretty funky. The key to the left of 1 is actually the kanji key, but you would think that should activate the console, because it will do so in Skyrim. I've tried that key both with and without shift, to no avail. The actual ~ is shift+^, which is two keys to the right of 9, but that key doesn't do anything either, both with and without shift. I've resorted to jamming every key on the keyboard, and none brought up the console. I've tried changing my keyboard driver (my default driver IS one of the drivers flagged at UESP as potentially problematic), but that didn't do anything. I've tried a different keyboard altogether (a USB keyboard imported from the States, so it had a US keyboard layout) and that didn't produce results either. I've looked for infrared devices on my laptop, and can't find any in my device manager. So in short, none of the solutions I've read about work for me.

    The only other option I can find is to use the MGE XE (which I have) macro editor to set a different key to open the console, but I can't get the macro editor to work. Nothing I do in there produces any change in-game. And I don't think the problem is the mod itself; as a quick test, I used MGE to toggle the opening movie on and off, and that works fine, so I'm pretty sure MGE is functioning as intended. I must be missing something about the macro editor.

    Any help here would be really appreciated, because the console is my only hope for fixing a Daedric quest that I managed to break. :/

    submitted by /u/TheRealGinsekai
    [link] [comments]

    Ree

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:42 PM PST

    My phone is only letting images get posted for some reason, I need some help question is in the comments

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Another fun TES piece :) My HoK Dulisi!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Will altering character stats through the console command break the game?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:07 PM PST

    My brother deleted my save files, so now he's starting a new game and playing the major quests for me. He's going to change my character stats using the the console command back to where they were on my old save.

    Will this work? Does altering character stats through console command cause problems? I'm just wondering if I'll pick up at lvl 40 like nothing ever happened.

    submitted by /u/MclainConnors
    [link] [comments]

    You should have stayed in Vivec, n'wah

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Unused voice lines in Morrowind.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:06 PM PST

    This post got me interested if there are any more unused voice files in the game and there are actually a couple. I might be wrong but as far as I can tell, none of these appear in the vanilla game.

    • Vivec and Yagrum Bagarn both had voice files that were recorded but never implemented. This is pretty well known already though.
    • Both "I could eat a baby's arse through a sewer grate", and "Ummm... pudding" are placeholder idle lines which never appear in game.
    • There are a number of imperial and dunmer lines assigned to Thirsk and Skaal Village on Solstheim and while they could appear, they never do since there are no imperial or dunmer NPCs in Thirsk or Skaal Village. Instead the voice files are used in Raven Rock but I just find it odd that they assigned them to those locations if they never put any NPCs there to meet the specification.

    Just a few things I found when looking through the Construction Set and I thought these were an interesting insight into the development of my favourite game. There are probably more but I didn't find them if there are.

    submitted by /u/Serpentbyte
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding OST

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:57 AM PST

    does anyone know the specific OST for the first 20s of fudgemuppets "dunmer explained video?" i can't tell if it's a variation of blessings of vivec or if it's a completely different OST! thanks!

    submitted by /u/whygoodbyethere
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind online, I would love to play

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    I would love to play morrowind with some people if anyone knows how and is down. I can join servers already but can't host so.

    submitted by /u/Austinhoward14
    [link] [comments]

    Dwemer Vigors by Davina Benier

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment