• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Morrowind Warlord Jeebilus kills Mistress Therana to avenge the beastfolk she's enslaved after getting free enchanted daedric armor for doing her quests. There are no rules in House Telvanni

    Morrowind Warlord Jeebilus kills Mistress Therana to avenge the beastfolk she's enslaved after getting free enchanted daedric armor for doing her quests. There are no rules in House Telvanni


    Warlord Jeebilus kills Mistress Therana to avenge the beastfolk she's enslaved after getting free enchanted daedric armor for doing her quests. There are no rules in House Telvanni

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Saint Vivec by me, 2020

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:39 PM PST

    I am god, how can you kill a god?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Hahaha toys go brrrrr

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Dunmer Bounty Hunter

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:47 PM PST

    CommDEC2020 by ARTTAiR

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:06 AM PST

    High Def Offical Morrowind Map

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:21 AM PST

    I'm looking for a high quality image of the Morrowind physical map that would've come packaged with the GOTY edition of the game, I have the Skyrim and Cyrodiil maps hanging up and I want to complete my trio (Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind, could never get into Arena and Daggerfall), and maybe get a local printing place to print the map out in poster paper, I just need a high quality image of it first to get printed out.

    submitted by /u/NatsunoKY
    [link] [comments]

    Going in completely blind or should I read up on some tips first?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:14 AM PST

    It's about time I jump into Morrowind and Oblivion after God knows how many hours I put into Fallout 3, New Vegas and Skyrim.

    Should I just jump in knowing nothing or are there somethings that are for examples so dated or different compared to the Bethesda titles I've played that I should know about it?

    submitted by /u/-Captain-
    [link] [comments]

    Vivec by Nastya Mozhaieva

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Question about Rise of House Telvanni and the Oghma Infinium

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:00 PM PST

    I just finished the main quest in ROHT and got the reward. I got the cool enchanted helmet, but not the Oghma Infinium. I can ask my advisor about it, but he just tells me what it is and asks why I want to know about it. I'm a little confused by this, because everything I've seen people say about this mod suggests they're a package deal. Did I mess something up somewhere or is there a secret quest to go find it or something?

    submitted by /u/Sexual_Hobo
    [link] [comments]

    Stronghold question

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:52 PM PST

    I want to tour the strongholds as there arent any good ones on youtube or anything but without doing the work.

    Even cheating just getting to a high enough rank for a tier 1 stronghold is getting tedious.

    Is there a command for it? Or at least a faster way to cheat?

    submitted by /u/DrClydesdale
    [link] [comments]

    N'wah Speedrun [2:00.67] [WR] [Any%] [Vanilla] (this entire video is a joke.)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:20 AM PST

    I need help with Better Morrowind Armor and the Snow Prince Armor Redux mods.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    So I'm trying to install Better Morrowind Armor, and it comes with SPAR, so I thought I'd just set SPAR as a directory, and that changes none of my armor. So then I thought, "maybe, I can just install BMA normally without the patch and install SPAR later". And that changes my armor at the cost of clothes clipping through armor, which is extremely annoying. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I use mo2 as my installer because it seems like extracting my mods manually through 7zip is just asking for mod conflicts, and I'm not exactly an advanced modder.

    submitted by /u/BizarreBard
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I need some help with weapons

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:09 PM PST

    So, I have recently beat Tribunal and obtained Hopesfire from Almalexia and Trueflame from the main quest of Tribunal. But I also have Eltonbrand from doing Sashev's key. They all seem to have good stats but I can't decide which one I want to use. Sure, hopesfire has got better chop and slash damage than Trueflame and Eltonbrand, but it's has such little uses. Trueflame looks the best out of the three and has fire damage, but the enchantment problem is still there. And Eltonbrand has good damage but it's heavier than Hopesfire and Trueflame. What weapon out of these three do you think I should use?

    submitted by /u/BizarreBard
    [link] [comments]

    Are the official plugins compatible with the major overhauls?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Got back into Morrowind again and implemented some of the major overhauls. Was wondering if the official plug-ins for the game that can be downloaded from UESP are compatible with them, or if I need to forego them if I want to use stuff like Morrowind Code Patch.

    submitted by /u/Ruhrgebietheld
    [link] [comments]

    Mods - Error Unable to find object

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Mods - Error Unable to find object

    Hi, Few days ago I decided to start a new game and to try something new (read: change my mod list). Unfortunately I like mods and would like to play with over 200 of them. I have most of the conflicts figured out but I have no idea what maybe causing this one or even where to strat looking for it. I would be greatful for any suggestions.

    EDIT: I think it's somethink to do with Tamriel Rebuilt (their books ID starts with T_Bk_ ) but I still don't know how to fix it :(

    EDIT 2: SOLVED! (Thank you redondepremiere!) It turned out that it was the conflict between Uvirith's Legacy and Tamriel Rebuilt. Unfortunately the add-on provided by the Stuporstar (author of the Uvirith's Legacy) is a bit old. For those two mods to work one needs to install another patch (which can be found here: it's one of the optional files ). After that everything works ok :)

    https://preview.redd.it/ossf3oecrn361.png?width=796&format=png&auto=webp&s=15dff8b53a55953985e8ce0fced957cfbb6ae42f

    submitted by /u/A_Vinara
    [link] [comments]

    I saw this game’s logo for a moment and my stupid heart skipped a beat thinking it was a new release of Morrowind..

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I want to die! Updated openmw for Android!! Save files gone!!! Is there any way I can recover them?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    My game was crashing a lot because I had an early version of the app. My brother told me he could help me update it so that didn't happen anymore. "Just uninstall the app and install the new one. It won't effect the save files." He said. "I really don't want to want to lose my save files, it's not worth it to me, I'll deal with the crashes." I said. "I've done this before, you won't lose your save files." He said. SIGH okay let's do it.

    What do you know? The game starts up and there is no load option, I look in the omw save files folder, nothing. Is there any way I can recover these files? I'm freaking out right now. I feel like a part of me died. I'd rather have cancer! I hate my life!

    But in all seriousness, is there any way I can can recover the files I lost? I have a galaxy S9+ if that helps.

    submitted by /u/MclainConnors
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! Ahnassi: Cure a Skooma Addict quest.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:29 PM PST

    I don't remember how or why, but I accidently killed J'Dhannar sometime before Ahnassi's quest to cure a skooma addict. So, while I was in the St. Olms canalworks looking for him I ended up using the "PlaceAtPC" console command to spawn J'Dhannar and help cure him. Only thing is now when I go back to Ahnassi she tells me she heard I killed him and wants nothing to do with me lol. My only option is "goodbye" after that. Is there any way at this point that I can fix this quest by using console commands and salvage the Ahnassi quest line?

    submitted by /u/CHARLIE-MF-BROWN
    [link] [comments]

    I can't see my mouse or interact with the level-up menu

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:49 PM PST

    So i've tried to level up, the menu appears but my cursor dissapears and its not just invisible as i can't interact with anything.

    I have open-mw+official plugins+patch for purists, is that the source of the problem? Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Jiub_The_Eradicat0r
    [link] [comments]

    Storing items in the creepers crates?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    New to the game and loving it! I just robbed my first vault in vivec and now I have more than i can sell. Can I store items in the creepers crates so I can sell them slowly each time i visit?

    submitted by /u/bigtug420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment