• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Morrowind Love listening to the soundtrack while I study

    Morrowind Love listening to the soundtrack while I study


    Love listening to the soundtrack while I study

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Searching for the Ashlanders!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:16 PM PST

    A screenshot of the Inn Room of Hoarding before the move into a proper house...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    This scrib has collywobbles.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Morrowind in VR with Motion Controls and 400 Mods

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Me_irl only I’m an argonian not a Dark Elf

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Four Tribes Four houses

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Has any one found it odd that the various ashlander tribes can be linked to the Four Corners of the House of Troubles?

    Erabenimsun Tribe - Malacath (Brutal and warlike)

    Ahemmusa Tribe - Sheogorath (you must clear out mad men for their worship to continue)

    Urshilaku Tribe - Mehrunes Dagon (Volcanic Wasteland)

    Zainab Tribe - Molag Bal (Vampires and slavery)

    submitted by /u/PontiffSuly
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Tribunal quest line....

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:44 AM PST

    I've never done the Tribunal temple* (not the expansion) quests and was wondering if there are any impacts of being the leader or whatever the final rank in this faction is when it comes time for interacting with groups like the dissident priests or Vivec in the main questline.

    Do other characters ever recognize your affiliation and create interesting or awkward interactions?

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    A classic: The Morrowind Movie Cast

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Constant ring of light around me

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:43 PM PST

    There is area of light around my character at all times, ive tried using the light spell and the console yet nothing has worked. Its very annoying. Anything i can do to fix this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MedievalCyclops88
    [link] [comments]

    Was all excited to start my game...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:48 PM PST

    I loaded an extremely handful of mods. One texture mod, a very old one that puts a starter item in a barrel, a companion and one house in the starter locale. Oh - and Westley's complete.

    I used Mod Organizer2 to load them and to start the game. I got errors. I got crashing. I finally unchecked everything and still having issues.

    Can I not run through MO2 easily?

    Should I use Wrye Mash or just hand load stuff? I don't like hand loading because you can't sort the order as far as I recall.

    Any advice welcome. I really do t want to start up with an ugly character and dark game.

    submitted by /u/Autumnwood
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Armor Overhaul Registering bsas

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to modding so I apologize if this is a stupid question. So I installed the Morrowind Armor Overhaul, and it says I need to register the bsas. I have a basic idea on how to do this ( I did it with Tamriel Rebuilt) but I was just wondering - What do I call it in the archives section? Is it just TES3ArmorOverhaul.bsa, or is it something else? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chickhickz
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Project Atlas

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I'm following the Morrowind 2020 Thastus Edition guide and I am a bit confused about Project Atlas. From what I've read from the guide, it doesn't fully use Project Atlas because it's impractical to use the .bat files with Mod Organizer 2's virtualized structure. However, I'm using Wrye Mash - Polemos Fork instead of MO2 so I don't have that same issue.

    Does this mean that all I have to do is run all of the .bat files inside my Textures folder after I install all my texture mods? If so, should I do it before or after I run the distant lands with MGE?

    submitted by /u/JabbaWabbaJabba
    [link] [comments]

    Help! How to scale the font in OpenMW?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Could someone please explain this to me?

    submitted by /u/_best_name_ever_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment