• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Morrowind What mods have you always wanted?

    Morrowind What mods have you always wanted?


    What mods have you always wanted?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Indoril bonemold armor I made for Tamriel Rebuilt

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:19 PM PST

    NO!!! I WAS SO CLOSE TO FINALLY LEARNING THE TRUTH!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:56 PM PST

    Reignited my love since the Xbox games, Started a New Game as a Dark Elf and Magic Focused <3

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Did this render, kinda reminds me of Bitter Coast...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Beating Tribunal With Only My Fists aka Naked man kill God part 2 the vivecing

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:35 PM PST

    Morrowind head and hair selections be like

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:08 AM PST

    POG it is my first time levelling up ,i was given up on the game cuz i could not level up and it was very hard i fnnaly decided to try again today and managed to level up , yay :D

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:06 AM PST

    How to stick with a character?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:04 PM PST

    I've made like 20 characters over the course of 2 years and I never get past level 6 with any of them I like the game i just never get very far

    I always get bored of my character and try to make a new one. It's a cycle

    I've only experienced like 5% of the game and it's frustrating I just want to be happy with a character and go all the way

    Do you guys have any advice or any character builds I could try

    submitted by /u/StretchedBones
    [link] [comments]

    Serious Morrowind vibes in the latest episode of 'The Mandalorian'

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    [Don't worry, no spoilers]

    About halfway through the episode that premiered today and I'm absolutely loving it. Was curious if any of you have seen it and are now getting the urge to jump into the greatest game world ever created? :)

    Everything from the ashen forests to the clothing and architecture is reminding me of Morrowind. Makes me want to open up the Construction Kit and try to recreate the village that's featured in this episode.

    submitted by /u/Normanomicon
    [link] [comments]

    Rise of House Telvanni: Dwemer Tools

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:30 AM PST

    So, I've been playing through thr RIse of House Telvanni 2.0 mod, and I've gotten up to Edwinna's quest where she wants a Dwemer coherer and a Dwemer tool, which can be found in Aleft.

    However, I have a mod installed which overhauls Aleft, and I don't want to disable it in case it messes something up.

    So my question is, does anyone know the item code for the Dwemer Tool so I can add it to my inventory with commands? Or failing that, where in the files I should look to find it?

    submitted by /u/PrinceProspero9
    [link] [comments]

    Game Crashes on New Laptop, Please Help

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Hi everyone. I've been playing this game for 20 years, from my parents toaster to Xbox to my old Windows 10 laptop. I recently got a new laptop (by far the nicest one I've ever owned) and my Morrowind consistently crashes. I'll try to give as many details as succinctly as possible:

    • I have downloaded via steam. My steam version on my old laptop worked fine with the Morrowind code patch installed.
    • On my new laptop, I installed Morrowind on steam, then downloaded the code patch via the Nexus mod site.
      • I started to play, and got crashes so I did some thinking/troubleshooting. I realized that I had download a different/older version of the code patch that wasn't "as good" for windows 10. So, I retraced my steps and downloaded the same MCP that I successfully used on my old laptop. Still crashes. I can [provide either of these links if anyone needs it.
    • I uninstalled all mods from the code patch, then deleted the MCP files out of my Morrowind folder, essentially returning it to Vanilla. Still crashes.
    • My save games from my old laptop are like...included when I install Morrwind on my new laptop. Even if I delete them out of the "saves" folder, they still pop back up when I launch Morrowind (not sure if this is a problem, just a thing I've noticed)
    • The crashes seem to happen when I'm entering into a new area....I don't mean like, when I open a door and now I'm in a cave...I mean like when I'm wondering the wilderness and I go from the West Gash to the Ascadian Isles region. In fact, the game seems to not crash if I'm inside a cave or building. Even coming back into Seyda Neen (or leaving Seyda Neen) there's a good chance of a crash. I didn't play Morrowind on pure vanilla upon installing it on this laptop... (see below)...
    • I immediately installed the "incorrect" version of the code patch (as in, the one allegedly not good for Windows 10) and went from there. Would like...something from that mod install be hanging around causing a crash? Like, could it be infecting something somewhere that even when it is uninstalled, it still messes up vanilla?
    • I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Still crashes.
    • What is OpenMW? Should I use that? Do I need to buy the game again? I will literally do anything because this experience is making me feel like Morrowind is leaving my life and I'll probably die if that happens.

    I'll provide any information anyone needs. From information about my computer to screenshots of what's installed or my computer's specs.

    I'm not good at like...actual computer things....but I know my way around a computer and am excellent at following step by step instructions. If you have any suggestions, please give me nice detailed instructions and talk to me like I don't know anything.

    I've seen suggestions about installing/moving the game to a different folder/section of my computer. As in, move the .exe file out of the steam folder and put it somewhere else (I think). If this is viable, please tell me how and explain as though I'm your 60 year old parent/grandparent.

    If the solution is to install/use OpenMW, please explain it as simply as possible, or provide a good youtube link

    Could it potentially be a "too advanced" video or audio setting? I can change that...just tell me where and what to change it to.

    I've ran it in a couple different compatibility modes...doesn't seem to help. But, I'll try anything again if someone thinks that's the issue.

    Is there another graphics mod or something that could help with this issue?

    I hope this all makes sense. If it sounds desperate, it's because I am.

    submitted by /u/Roy_Guapo
    [link] [comments]

    What house best fits with my affiliation of the Mages Guild?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Hello!

    Please do not post any spoilers if possible.

    I am just curious and have dug and dug endlessly in the Morrowind Wiki, used the chart they provided and all, but I still cannot find a house that matches with the Mages Guild. I know House Telvanni is magic-based but they have a negative standing with the Mages guild because of magic-competition. Also, I see that only House Hlaalu seems anti-slavery in the game.

    Is there a house that matches with the Mages Guild and won't conflict in their quests? Also anti-slavery?

    I'm slowly piecing together the lore and trying to follow the storyline so I don't want to mix up guilds, factions and houses and get in trouble in the future because of it.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/DriedMangoBits
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on how to follow quests?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:07 PM PST

    I just started playing morrowind again after not being able to get that far,, and I got a couple hours into it by doing smaller quests (fighters guild, mage guild) and leveling up acrobatics and athletics. I got up to I think the 3rd Fighters Guild quest, and can't really follow what I have to do.

    I have a hard time following too many directions at once, so I don;t really know how to do the quests that are further away from the area you first get them. Does anyone have advice on how to do more quests without having to look up walkthroughs? I'm enjoying 8t so far, so I don't want to lose the motivation to play and have to start over again.

    submitted by /u/MyBizarreRomance
    [link] [comments]

    So a my bloodmoon fist playthrough has come to this

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Is being a werewolf not count as hand to hand

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Planet_Linux
    [link] [comments]

    Critique my build!!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:30 PM PST

    So long story short I had two false starts, one on vanilla Morrowind(shouldn't have trusted that copy from my parent's house I got in 7th grade), and one on GOTY edition where I just wasn't stoked on the build. I wanted to tweak it a bit. When I was a kid I never did any of the magic, and I feel like I really missed out on a lot of what the game had to offer. I love doing sneak characters, especially in Morrowind, so here's what I've got for a fun compromise:

    Argonian

    Intelligence Willpower

    Major skills: Illusion Alteration Mysticism Conjuration Acrobatics

    Minor Skills: Short blade Sneak Alchemy Athletics Light armor(or unarmored?)

    submitted by /u/Toasthandz
    [link] [comments]

    Enchantments for Unarmored/Hand to hand build

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Which enchantments should I put on my clothes for an unarmored, hand to hand build? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/W0rmG0d
    [link] [comments]

    One of the ways to get a Daedric Bow

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment