• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Morrowind Pre-release Frostwind (03/2018) vs Ashfall (11/2020). I was so proud of that first screenshot

    Morrowind Pre-release Frostwind (03/2018) vs Ashfall (11/2020). I was so proud of that first screenshot


    Pre-release Frostwind (03/2018) vs Ashfall (11/2020). I was so proud of that first screenshot

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Happy Thanksgiving, you N’wahs.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Starting my first ever Morrowind play through. Wish me luck :)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    A friend of mine asked me why I like Morrowind better than Skyrim. I said both are fine games, but I like Morrowind better because of this (see image). I know it's old, but it's still true.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:34 AM PST

    we make a special lasagna just for you, same low price

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:58 AM PST

    Finally finished my Ascended Sleeper neck tattoo

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:28 PM PST

    OAAB Grazelands - New Quests and Landscape/City Overhaul

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:33 PM PST

    C/o Aris Tourgimas from Morrowind S’witposting on FB

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Can honestly say I've never done the Bloodmoon expansion before in its entirety. I'm truly enjoying it and the little bit of mystery here.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Morrowind lockpicking experience

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Here I am again. A fool, trying to kill a god. How could I have been so naive?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Necromancer backstory/RP ideas?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:25 PM PST

    Gonna do a Necromancer character, playing through RoHT/Uvirith's Legacy and also exploring Tamriel Rebuilt further. Also using Practical Necromancy for the necromancy itself

    Idea I currently have is an Imperial ex-battlemage who was shunned upon discovery of his extra-curricular activities (I forget, was Cyrodiil's necromancy ban in oblivion in effect a few years back during Morrowind?) and fled to Vvardenfell/Morrowind to re-establish himself in a place where his name is unknown.

    But my previous character was a Breton so playing another human race seems kind of basic, but I can't think of any fun backgrounds for a non-human necromancer

    Also, any suggestions for in general adding more flavour to a backstory than just a simple summary, and choosing traits/quirks that can actually be demonstrated through play?

    submitted by /u/Culture-Cool
    [link] [comments]

    Another Idiot from Cyrodill

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Overhaul Mods, which one?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:32 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    It's time again for me to scratch my Morrowind itch again, and I was looking to try some new mods. I installed MGE XE and Code Patch alreay, and I'm looking at some Overhaul mods. I'm a bit confused as the Nexusmods website has a number of mods named "Overhaul", some uploaded in 2020 and some 2019, which one do you guys recommend?

    Also, I want to play the game as is so I'm really only looking to enhance the graphic, besides MGE XE, any other suggestion? Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Noontide35
    [link] [comments]

    First timer

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:52 PM PST

    I've always wanted to start a play through, Im think of starting here later tonight. I was wondering if anybody could give me some advice. I played a long time ago and I remember it was really hard and I was very lost.

    submitted by /u/StaffSuspicious
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind can now be played in VR (without Vorpx!)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Had fun designing a character with the Reroll app on Android

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Morrowind and Chill

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:24 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGe1WQgTN4U Some nice Morrowind lofi remixes. :)

    submitted by /u/Fearshatter
    [link] [comments]

    Can their be people in your telvanni stronghold

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Just curious

    submitted by /u/truthful32
    [link] [comments]

    Getting the fancy water

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Morrowind water has been the bane of my existence since 2003. When I had my original gaming PC, the video card couldn't render the water and I got the blurry, pale, depressing water. When I upgraded the video card, it turned in the shimmering beauty we know and love.

    Now, trying to replay the game, I'm back at the blurry water, even on my Razer laptop I bought this year.

    My question is this: how do I get that fancy water?? Is there a mod or is it more about hardware settings?

    submitted by /u/hyde_christopher
    [link] [comments]

    OpenMW issues & modding questions

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I recently got Morrowind for PC and I wanted to get OpenMW so I could get the weapon sheathing mod. I keep running into this issue though; I use the OpenMW install wizard, and it cannot find the morrowind.esm file. I'll click on browse, and it does not show up. (I bought the game through steam btw) Any help figuring out why is greatly appreciated.

    Another question I have is this; how hard would making a mod like this be; I want to make it so that you can get bonuses from reaching 25, 50, 75, & 100 in a skill, like in Oblivion. I also want to make it so that that the chance of missing or failing a spell is greatly reduced, maybe even done away with. Since the latter would kinda invalidate getting skills up to increase hit chance, I also want to change it so that as your skill increases with weapons/spells, you do more damage with them. How hard would this be to make?

    Sorry if it seems like I'm asking for a lot here. Any help with these questions is greatly appreciated, and have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

    submitted by /u/chickhickz
    [link] [comments]

    How do I remove all mods on OpenMW? I wanted to do a fresh install with no mods, but after deleting the mods from the data files folder and removing their entries in openmw.cfg they're still showing up in the launcher. How do I get a fresh install going?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Edit: Got it fixed, turned out I installed my mods in a weird folder. If you're having similar issues right click one of the mods in the content list and copy the path to your clipboard.

    submitted by /u/CormacMettbjoll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment