• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Morrowind I'm glad the people of Morrowind are very trustful towards Outlanders

    Morrowind I'm glad the people of Morrowind are very trustful towards Outlanders


    I'm glad the people of Morrowind are very trustful towards Outlanders

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Warlord Jeebilus is worried he might have accidentally become a race traitor after House Telvanni orders him to put down a slave rebellion

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Survivor of Saint Jiub's campaign affected by PTSD

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:48 AM PST

    I love this game

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:17 AM PST

    I do that all the time, because this is much faster then walking

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Superiority of the Dwemer by u/Elcium12

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:49 AM PST

    Adanamuran

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:45 PM PST

    It's a cozy little cave to start out in as a home, once you clear out the low level baddies. Located right next to Pelagiad and between Seyda Neen and Balmora in the picturesque Ascadian Isles region.

    I see a lot of love for Addamasartus on forums, but in my current playthrough I'm camping out in Adanamuran right now and I think it should get more love. Well lit for a cave, intimate fire pit, three separate sleeping quarters, gates to lock out the nix hounds if they respawn, lots of storage units.

    There is also a mod out there to turn Adanamuran into a dedicated home with extra content and a smuggler business although I haven't installed it yet.

    submitted by /u/Chainarmor712
    [link] [comments]

    The Sunrise Over Vivec (Morrowind Reborn Mod)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Watching The Mandalorian makes me wish for a Morrowind Series

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:37 PM PST

    I wonder if there was a little artistic inspiration taken from the Original Trilogy.

    Some of the architecture is similar between Star Wars and Morrowind, plus the goggles on the Netch Leather Helmet remind me of Tusken Raiders.

    Anyway, I just thought that Morrowind is a more than interesting enough setting for its own Series. I'd pay to watch it.

    Edit: Don't know how I forgot to mention this as well, but those creatures in the first episode remind me of Guar.

    Edit 2: I just had the mental imagine of a Nerevarine who wears an iron helmet he refuses to take off carrying Fargoth like a baby on his adventures across Morrowind.

    submitted by /u/usernamefollowedby
    [link] [comments]

    Ok this is the third one.now they are ascending

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Uhmm ........what?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:45 PM PST

    11/28/20 Weekly Update - Project Tamriel

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Uhmm..........what? again. And Why is It not hostile?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Question about choosing to become a wearwolf in Bloodmoon

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:20 PM PST

    I'm playing the Bloodmoon quest for the first time and I've come to the part where you are infected by a wearwolf. I'm wondering if their is any actual reason I would want to become a wearwolf other than it just being cool. Everything says it's a terrible thing and I should cure it in the game. Why would my character ever want to be a wearwolf. Are the werewolves actually good people or something or am I just choosing to become an evil beast for no other reason than it's fun. I would think the choice would be obvious to side with the Skaal. Are the Skaal not good people? For an in game explanation I'm just wondering why would I ever go against them and become such a terrible beast?

    submitted by /u/Ian-pg9
    [link] [comments]

    There I was, minding my own business in Telasero, when it hit me.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:11 PM PST

    No Cliffracer mod?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:31 PM PST

    When I was really young I had an older cousin with this game, and the cliff racers terrified me. Ever since, whenever I hear it's call, the hair on the back of my neck stands up. I love this game, but I'm just looking to get rid of these demons.

    I always played on console, but right now it's on sale on Steam for like $3.50. I really want to get it, but only with the assurance that I don't have to deal with Cliff Racers. I also heard there was a way to adjust how often you saw creatures in game settings, but not sure about that. Anyone care to help me.

    Also, before you do it, please don't put the link to "the worst mod ever". I've already... experienced it.

    submitted by /u/WafflesTheWookiee
    [link] [comments]

    code book

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:33 PM PST

    low level fighters guild quest. they want me to get a code book. at first, lady said she wouldnt talk to me about it. raise her to 100 disposition, she says some stuff about dirt being dug up and loyalties n stuff. after this, i expect her to give me the code book, but she doesn't. reload a save before i bribed her up to 100 using gold, and join thieves guild. do quests, same dialogue. no code book. sorry if this is incoherent but i need help

    submitted by /u/DetectiveDogg0
    [link] [comments]

    Is there some mod that "fixes" combat system?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Ok so I just bought morrowind because I loved skyrim etc. I also knew morrowind is much harder. And that's what I expected harder game not constant frustration because my character is blind and can't hit someone from one millimeter. That's why I'm asking for help

    submitted by /u/Hubert0145
    [link] [comments]

    Need Mod Help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Hello! I am using Mod Organizer v2.3.2 and play the Steam version of Morrowind.

    Most of my mods have worked except the following:

    • RoHT-Tureynulal redone patch & Tureynulal redone
    • Rise of House Telvanni 2.0
    • Rise of house Telvanni v1

    I extracted them into data files, and attempted to just extract them into the main morrowind folder in general. It does not pop up under the plugins on Mod organizer or the data files on the morrowind launcher, there are no indications that they are installed.

    How do I fix this?

    I was trying to install the mods for the lore update.

    submitted by /u/DriedMangoBits
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment