• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Morrowind Pic says it all👅

    Morrowind Pic says it all��


    Pic says it all��

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Warlord Jeebilus's first date has gone very well thanks to the high quality fashion advice he recieved. Thanks to everybody who voted or commented!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Is this Vivec?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:42 AM PST

    There’s always that one kid

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:03 AM PST

    This is a screenshot I took while testing my modlist. Now I'm ready to start a new game.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:44 AM PST

    You had a disturbing dream.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    He be vibing doe

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:57 AM PST

    OpenMW is surprisingly easy to install....

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    I put off installing and playing Morrowind for awhile since my Steam on Linux installation started acting up. But tonight I installed OpenMW and since I already had a buggy Steam version installed it was super easy to load the files in OpenMW. Works waaaaayyyy better, super stoked. So if you were like me and assume OpenMW was hard to install, its not!

    submitted by /u/loranbriggs
    [link] [comments]

    Dunmeri Fisherman - oils, 10cm diameter plywood

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:06 AM PST

    Just to remind new players of what is possible. Also, would anyone like to see me jump from Solsteim to Port Telvannis or Necrom? (I actually tried to do Solsteim-Port Telvannis earlier today, but I overshot it ...)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Sotha Sil headdress

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    I need help finding directions to build or a place to buy Sotha Sil's headdress. any help will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/bioniclefalloutfan76
    [link] [comments]

    Modernizing Westly's dunmer textures

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Going on with my quest to retexture some of the older and worse looking Westly's faces into something more palatable: https://imgur.com/a/0dFS8fS

    A sad thing about his dunmers is that the female meshes are too humanized (made more round, losing that sharpness characteristic to dunmer features), and I'm not yet capable of editing it in Blender. Is there anyone willing to offer me some very minimal help with a couple of basic heads?

    submitted by /u/Merch_Lis
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for town mods or new lands that work with OpenMW

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:04 PM PST

    I know there's a list of compatible mods and that the mod that adds the finished portion of the mainland is compatible but I'm looking for other town or new lands mods that work with openmw. The compatible list mod doesn't include town mods, just player home mods.

    Anybody know any that are relatively good and pretty lore friendly?

    submitted by /u/viridarius
    [link] [comments]

    First time noticing this, but Umbacano is in Morrowind. (He's in Yassu Mine, a glass mine inside the Ghostfence.) https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Umbacano No special dialogue though.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:33 AM PST

    First time build advice

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Hi guys, after watching some videos about this game, I got hyped and decided to start my very first playthrough in Morrowind. Coming from Skyrim and knowing this is a real RPG, I've been looking for guides in order to create a decent character and understand the game's mechanics (since I've never played the game I don't want to be making it more difficult to play).

    I'm not that fond of warriors, so I decided to play a more rogueish character but I think I'll end up using magic a lot because it's very cool and gives you tons of options and utility.

    Since pure mage seems difficult and I prefer weapons to destruction, I've decided to play a nightblade and settled on a dunmer for the obvious bonuses.

    My skills would be like this

    Majors: Stealth, Light armor, Illusion, Alteration and Speechcraft

    Minors: Short blade, Alchemy, Enchantment, Conjuration and Mysticism

    Favored attributes: Willpower and Intelligence Sign: Apprentice Specialization: Magic

    Do you think this setup would be ok for a rogue who goes heavily in magic? I also went with Speechcraft because I think it would give more options in quests resolution but I can see that personality is very low, so I don't know if I should change my favored attributes. I chose Intelligence and willpower because I know I will use a lot of magic but I don't know how important they really are for my kind of spellcasting.

    PS: not a native speaker, sorry if I got something wrong

    TLDR: any advice for a nightblade build?

    submitted by /u/LoreRaga
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the evidence chest in Godsreach?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:10 AM PST

    I got my goods stolen at Godsreach and I want to know where u can find the evidence chest to get them back

    submitted by /u/Ian-pg9
    [link] [comments]

    A glitch on the Xbox one version of this game.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:06 PM PST

    This stupid bloody glitch had caused me to loose hours of game play (Yes, it also caused me to save more often which is good), While my guy is running I'll also have him jumping but sometimes he'll get stuck in the fucking air and i can't get down, he can only ever run up the air when this happens then I'll fall down and die.

    submitted by /u/ImTheNesquikRabbit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment