• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Morrowind Finally worked up the courage to paint my Ordinator figurine

    Morrowind Finally worked up the courage to paint my Ordinator figurine


    Finally worked up the courage to paint my Ordinator figurine

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Pixel Art Morrowind Characters

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:42 PM PST

    I tried.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:48 PM PST

    Took these while in Seyda Neen <3

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Sorry, had to make one small edit

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Fire Damage Scroll

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:51 PM PST

    "Shame on you, sweet Nerevar" - Dagoth Ur fanart by me

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Let us introduce ourselves

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Nchurdamz and Nchardumz eternally watching over each other. Always love that site of Dwemer ruins in the distance.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Mournhold! City of light, city of magic!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:02 PM PST

    2 other versions of this have been posted, but I think this is the best one.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:15 PM PST

    These are the top 4 picks for what outfit Warlord Jeebilus will wear to his date with Ahnassi! Vote for your favorite by replying in the comments.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:18 AM PST

    For all you cat lovers

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Totally normal

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:55 PM PST

    I play Morrowind on my 2004 Xbox

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Roast me pc gamers. I soak up those ugly graphics, Caius' juicy bod feeds my hunger.

    submitted by /u/Ornery-Swordfish-643
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favourite custom spells?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:18 PM PST

    I wonder what kind of custom spells other people create. Especially because they give a lot of cheesing possibilities.

    submitted by /u/Ananoriel
    [link] [comments]

    Reelect Saint Jiub the Eradicator 2024, Keep Morrowind Great!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Is Morrowind worth to get on steam?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Hello I am interested in playing Morrowind again after many years and I am wondering if the game is worth it to buy. I really want to play it again and I'm just not sure if it would be a good buy.

    submitted by /u/Thekin-g
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for an indecisive over thinker

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    So I've recently got the game and I've been playing it a bit and it's quickly become my favourite game that I've ever played. No exaggeration, if you're on this sub you likely know how good it is. Absolutely love it, having loads of fun playing it, I'm just having one small problem: I cannot for the life of me settle on a race.

    I'm fairly familiar with Elder Scrolls lore (I played Skyrim first then worked my way back through Oblivion and now to Morrowind and I've always found the lore interesting so have looked into it) and know the lore of the races but I've always struggled to pick a favourite.

    It's become an issue because while I've just been picking what I felt like or that I just like or liked I keep changing my mind and then restarting and I really just want to sink my teeth into a play through and stop redoing early game content and then restarting within the first few hours. I have no idea why it's been bothering me so much but I can't help but find myself changing my mind.

    I'm not concerned with stats or any of that, it's pretty much just RP and trying to make an interesting character. When I was young I used to write quite a lot and I've been considering writing some form of fan fiction or something, I'm not certain, but whether I do or not I want to create a character I enjoy playing and could at least mentally map out the story of. I just feel I'd get more out of the game that way.

    I've really been enjoying browsing this sub and found it extremely helpful as a new player so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if anyone here has any advice. How do you pick your race? Do you conceptualise the character first and pick a race that fits or vice versa? Anyone else have similar issues? Should I just try and really think through how the character would work with each race and decide that way?

    I'm aware that I'm overthinking this, for some reason I genuinely can't help it.

    Edit:

    Thank you to absolutely everyone that read this and an even bigger thanks to everyone that responded, I'm very appreciative and grateful for your time. This is my first proper post on Reddit and I'm glad it was in this sub. It's definitely not going to be my last.

    After reading through your responses and advice I've finally come to the decision to make a Nord. To anyone in the same position as me I'd advise you to look through the comments that these beautiful and wonderful people were kind enough to leave, and don't overthink it! Just go with what feels right.

    My sincerest thanks again everyone. Now I've just got to head over to uesp for inspiration with a name... and then procrastinate over that for a bit... and then over what face and hair to go with!

    I'll probably have a character ready to play this amazing game within like a week if I'm lucky! Fuck my brain 😂

    submitted by /u/usernamefollowedby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment