• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Morrowind Finally finished "decorating" my Mage quarters

    Morrowind Finally finished "decorating" my Mage quarters


    Finally finished "decorating" my Mage quarters

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus is tripping balls on skooma

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    The Ending of the Words is Bread

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Cliff racer

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Numidium by Alex Tarakanov

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Female Fargoth in Fargoth's hiding place - Morrowind by me

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Shipal-Shin, Southwestern Morrowind - Tamriel Rebuilt - Preview

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    A comic about the Dwemer by CHERRYDJ L.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Not all who wander are lost. Except if you’re following the Journal directions.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    How Could You? He Was A Cool Dude...

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Michael Kirkbride style Nord Warrior.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I made a character rolling script. Details in first post.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I one shot Gaenor. With my fists. like he deserves.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Class recommendation

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Hello all! Can you give me advice on what class should i make? I started morrovind but the leveling is kinda wonky and i used my oblivion 'exp' to level up. Meaning i only choose skills i dont ise as primary skils, and i tracked all the level ups to get that +5 attribute bonus. While min/maxing is fun in some cases, it became really tedious to do it after a few levels.

    So im thinking of a 'spellblade' build wich means magic, heavy armour and maybe longswords. But i take any recommendation if the build is fun.

    submitted by /u/Execlor
    [link] [comments]

    Specific Question for Applying Graphics Mods

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I have recently started trying to mod Morrowind. I am using the Vortex manager to install the mods onto my Steam version of the game. I seem to have no problem adding extra content like quests or patches (e.g. Uvirith's Legacy, Morrowind Patch Project), but I can't seem to enable the graphics overhaul even though it is listed as "installed" in Vortex.

    I've skimmed the information on modding in the sidebar and the youtube video provided but I am still confused. How do I get the graphics mod to work? (MGE XE zip file) I heard something about archive invalidation but I don't understand what it is. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/potion_smeller10
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the quest "Larrius Varro tells a litte history"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I've already killed the bad people and managed to sneak up to him using invisibility, but I can't complete the mission even after doing the "little job".

    submitted by /u/Gataling
    [link] [comments]

    This is big brain time

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Help with enchanting

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm in a bit of a bind here. I'm using a Breton/Atronach/Support Mage and I was trying to decide what to enchant my clothes with (yes, unarmoured in major) in order to maximize Magicka. Should I go with Fortify Intelligence or straight up Fortify Magicka? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ThatRandomCrit
    [link] [comments]

    Character build ideas?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Hello! I almost always play a Nord that uses long blades, destruction, and heavy armor and was hoping to try some different races and builds. What do you enjoy playing?

    submitted by /u/ElasticFish12
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my textures folder in my morrowind data files

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    So I installed a texture pack, and to do that I had to replace all the textures from the textures folder with the texture pack textures

    But I forgot to copy the default textures folder for safekeeping if the texture pack didn't work

    And now I lost the default textures folder, how do I get it back?

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    House Hlaalu or Redoran?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    My character could go with either, so which one is more fun?

    submitted by /u/big-mama-bahooty
    [link] [comments]

    There's actual quests where the quest giver gives you wrong directions?, how do to do those quests if to basically don't know where to go?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I just bought Morrowind!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! As the title implies, I'm obviously pretty new here! I'm a younger guy who never got to play morrowind when it came out, and so I'm totally unsure what to do. I decided to buy it on steam the other day and I'm curious as to how I should get started. I loved skyrim, fallout 3, and fallout 4. plus, Fallout new vegas is my favorite game of all time. I started Morrowind last night and within the first half hour I realized I have no idea what I'm doing. I was curious if anyone could give me a basic rundown on what the game is and how to get the most out of it. If you have a mod or 2 to recommend I might try it, but please don't overwhelm me with a massive list of graphic overhauls and game-changing mechanics. My PC is very modest and I really just wanna experience the game for the first time.

    Anyone who can give some advice on story basics or how to level effectively would be greatly appreciated. Also curious as to which build is the most fun in this game? I've heard magic in older elder scrolls is absolutely wacky and overpowered, so I was thinking about a generalized mage class but I'm open to suggestions. I've seen a few videos on youtube but honestly I'm kind of overwhelmed by most of them, this seems far more complex than the newer games. I guess thats a good thing but it does make it rather confusing to pick up and play! Comments are preferred but I'll answer DMs if I see any, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/epicarcher999
    [link] [comments]

    A REALLY IMPORTANTE DECISION

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Hi, well... i finished Morrowind and i loved the fucking thing. For context, for every game I play for the first time I restrain myself to install any mods. I only installed a mod that made me run faster (Thank god) And i have just discovered Tamriel Rebuilt (I know, it's apretty big thing and i should have knew about it before) Buuuuuuuuut... well, i installed a bunch of quest mods for a new playthrough and i;m very scared of installing tamriel rebuilt.

    Is it worth it? Because it looks amazing but... i dont think my pc can handle it. Does TR use the same textures as vanilla morrowind?

    Also... wich mods are imcompatible with TR? once again... it's the first time im considering installing something this big, and i'm pretty scared of doing so.

    My pc properties are:

    • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
    • RAM: 8GB.
    • A 64 bits System.

    Is... is this good enough? Should i install any quest mods with TR??

    submitted by /u/ROCAFLO0425
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment