• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Morrowind Why walk when you can ride?

    Morrowind Why walk when you can ride?


    Why walk when you can ride?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    My nerevarine! (art by anne_wild)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Morrowind logic

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Came in the mail today!! :)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Hunter survivalist

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Concept of a new hlaalu armor made by me, what do all of you guys think? Is it cool? Lemme know.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Scrib

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Balmorra Finally

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    What is the Nerevarine doing in Akavir?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    So I know very little about player characters is made canon, so as to accommodate the limitless amount of playstyles there are. But I do know that is canon that The Nerevarine travels to Akavir after dealing with Daddy Dagoth. What exactly is he doing there? If there is no canon reason, what do you guys think Nerevar is doing there?

    submitted by /u/TheDominantSpecies
    [link] [comments]

    Map of Vvardenfell [OC]

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Telvanni being Telvanni

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    First ever playthrough, already pleased with my custom class name (last line)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    what is the most useless spell?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    i found burden, snowfall, weakness to element, sound (earwig), shield are too expensive or just plain useless so i never use those spells.

    what are some other spells you think i shouldn't buy?

    submitted by /u/minmins2
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Healer build

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Hello! I just recently got my private server running, and I´m playing with two friends. One of them is a tank and the other is your run-of-the-mill sneak thief. Because of this I was thinking of going as a Healer, to help them not die.

    I was thinking on being a Breton (class Healer, of course) and focusing my combat abilities on Hnad-to-Hand and Unarmoured. I heard somewhere that paralyzing foes lets you attack their health directly so I was thinking of having some of that sweet illusion too, but I´m already scared going head on with a magic characte, so, does anyone have any tips for my build, skills I should prioritize, etc?

    Also, those are just my ideias, feel free to tell me they suck, and giev your own opinions, because I have no idea how to make a good mage character!

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ThatRandomCrit
    [link] [comments]

    After 50 hours of playtime I'm at the highest level I've ever been

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Level 7. I know it's nothing but it's because those 50 hours were spent experimenting with different builds and playstyles and starting over. But I finally found a build I love!

    submitted by /u/bluetundra123
    [link] [comments]

    New Let’s Play Morrowind Video! Link in comments! Thank you! :)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    When you yearn for that fresh start feeling

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    How to edit esp files? (For Morrowind Rebirth)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    So this is a continuation of my last post on this subreddit, a thread about no restocking ingredients. After talking with someone about it I decided I wanted to keep Morrowind Rebirth's added content, but change the game rebalances back to the original settings.

    So all I need to know what software do I use to change/edit esp files, and I'll update if I am having difficulties with finding the line of code I want to change.

    submitted by /u/DandyDogHead
    [link] [comments]

    Vaults..

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Do you guys think that getting very early access to the vaults kinda cheeses the game? I mean, I'm only level 8, and I have full ebony, except for the pauldrons, my armor rating now being 200+. Even in the Telvanni Vault, I found a Daedric Claymore (1-60 dmg slash), along with tons of potions. Just my two cents, what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/JMI04
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a new player?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I have played Oblivion and Skyrim and I've been meaning to try out Morrowind for awhile. I just bought the game and I'm curious if there are some things I should avoid doing that may not be obvious mistakes at first. Like any skills that are functionally useless, attributes I should focus on leveling first etc.

    submitted by /u/JizzGuzzler42069
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Veteran, First time in Tribunal amd Bloodmoon

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Morrowind Veteran, First time in Tribunal amd Bloodmoon

    Posting pics with stats and a some goodies

    So I walk into the sewers and get SMACKED. One shotted. The goblin club is murder.. who knows what kinda stats these goblins have. And when hit them with skullcrusher it still takes a good 3 or 4 swings.

    Right now I have been trying to skill medium armor almost 60 so... that's a problem. Admittedly I have a full suit of ebony waiting at the dead body in my telvanni tower basement and partial deadric. heavy armor skill is nearly 100. I can always equip heavy armor

    But compared to Morrowind, when I can smack an ascended sleeper or golden saint with relative ease, here a single tribunal guard is like fighting a god.

    I began the bloodmoon quest too, and barely got the first quest done. I had 4+summons from aryons healper etc and was healing my npc companion like crazy. Those soldier thieves in that cave were brutal. Then I come back to the fort and they're talking about werewolves...

    Excited to play a relived classic that I never got to fully enjoy since I only had xbox and never got the GOTY.

    https://preview.redd.it/ogeewxr6bml51.jpg?width=1520&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5debd2d25395996bd4041e2512b01f488fd4c6de

    https://preview.redd.it/1g0mlrwzaml51.jpg?width=1520&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=37ab4cf32320938dfe63afe5e512fc6112562e17

    submitted by /u/slacknsurf420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment