• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Morrowind Due to recent confusion regarding his identity, Warlord Jeebilus is publicly releasing his biography! None need fear of asking who this mysterious and very cool looking lizard is! (link in comments)

    Morrowind Due to recent confusion regarding his identity, Warlord Jeebilus is publicly releasing his biography! None need fear of asking who this mysterious and very cool looking lizard is! (link in comments)


    Due to recent confusion regarding his identity, Warlord Jeebilus is publicly releasing his biography! None need fear of asking who this mysterious and very cool looking lizard is! (link in comments)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Trebonius, my guy, my sweet naïve guy

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    House dagoth has expanded to finnish schools

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Id be much more amenable to these questions if I got an RPG class for my trouble.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Man I gotta lay off the skooma

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    My preferred printworks has reopened, my Morrowind prints are available again!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Microsoft to acquire ZeniMax Media and its game publisher Bethesda Softworks

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Definitely feels like something you’d stumble upon on the Bitter Coast.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    18 year old game, still taking me to school!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Doing a Raven Rock mission for the East Empire Company where I've got to deliver a report to Carnius in five hours. I took Falco's side so when you go to Carnius office, he's not there and you land in a trap to slow you down, and find out that he's out by the supply ship wreck. I've failed this three times already, so I got the bright idea to go and get mark and recall spells. Reloaded my save point, run out to the ship wreck, cast mark. Start the mission, and head to his office, fall for the trap (again) and find out he's in a completely different spot on the east coast of the island. As much as I hate it, this is why Morrowind is without a doubt the best elders scrolls.

    submitted by /u/toybox5700
    [link] [comments]

    Met a familiar face on osrs today

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Relaxing in Balmora with Hlaalu guards.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    How do I fix the Application load error P:0000065432

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    I installed Morrowind Graphics Extender, and for some reason the version of MWSE refuses to work, giving me the dreaded error. Ive completely moved my steam folder yet it still gives me the error, any advice?

    submitted by /u/Mayuthekitsune
    [link] [comments]

    How to get vanilla water textures using MGEXE

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    I wanted to do a fairly vanilla play through of morrowind so I installed MGEXE in order to change the FOV. I must have changed something in the settings and now I can't get the vanilla water textures to appear in game, they look out of place compared to the mostly dated graphics from 2002. So, does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/StaticPlazma
    [link] [comments]

    :)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Do you guys know any good Morrowind Lore Videos

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    I know like nothing about Morrowind and I don't like that. If you have a good lore video or series it would be cool if you linked it! That's all.

    submitted by /u/Gph8820
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Phil Spencer

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    It is possible to port Morrowind to Switch?

    submitted by /u/Molina_Eco
    [link] [comments]

    Even more drawings for me c0da.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Caprice (cinematic cover)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    What games should a Morrowind fan play these days?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Greetings to all you amazing people here! Here is my question: as someone who loves Morrowind profoundly and has countless 1000s of hours sunk into that game, I am wondering if there are any newer games that I would find interesting?

    For context, I have also played other Elder Scrolls installments, such as Oblivion and Skyrim, and even ESO (with Morrowind DLC too). Played other Bethesda games too, like Fallout 3 and 4. They are all nice games in their own right, but I found them lacking some of the core elements that I loved in Morrowind:

    • the exotic yet believable fantasy world (I mean, sure, the Viking atmosphere of Skyrim is nice and all, but it totally lacks that feeling of wonder produced by the land of Vvardenfell)

    • quests that leave so much for you to discover rather than shoving things into your face (not even talking about main quests here, but just consider how they push you to join the Assassins or the Thieves guild in Skyrim... and compare that to joining, say, Morag Tong in Morrowind)

    • character building system that gives you so much freedom (yes, freedom is often exploitable, but that is your own gameplay choice... if it is not an MMO, I see no problem with it)

    So... any suggestions? Thanks a lot in advance!

    submitted by /u/MrDivaythFyr
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally killed inmate in Corpasarium in Tel Fyr.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Completely ignored the wardens warnings not to kill the inmates and now I can't progress the main quest. Is there a way to get Divayth Fyr to cure me?

    I'm on Xbox so no console commands.

    Edit: Raising Personality to 250 using Telvanni Bug Musks worked. Buy them from the Alchemist in Ald'ruhn (Manor, Lower Level)

    submitted by /u/someve
    [link] [comments]

    Super odd brandy glitch

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    So I've been playing Morrowind for a long time on PC. Recently got the Xbox version on the Xbox one and have been having a blast. Haven't had any issues until I found this really weird glitch today.

    I got a bottle of Ancient Dagoth Brandy from Creeper in a trade. I put it in my house somewhere and soon realized I could not select any of my magic items/scrolls in the menu. Whenever I pick the Brandy back up, everything is normal. But on dropping the potion, I can only use my currently selected magic item, and switch between powers and spells, but not other magic items.

    Also, if I drink the Brandy, everything is fine, but I was kinda hoping to save it for a special occasion, due to its age and value...

    Do I keep it in my inventory forever, drink it, or reload a save where I don't take the cursed drink from Creeper?

    submitted by /u/Jondasaro
    [link] [comments]

    I am going to play assassin like playstyle.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I decided to play as morag tong assassin etc.. obvious I am going to be a Dunmer but I want to ask what Star formation to pick and how to customize my class

    submitted by /u/DieOrNotToDie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment