• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Morrowind Im still salty about Mysticism ya'll.

    Morrowind Im still salty about Mysticism ya'll.


    Im still salty about Mysticism ya'll.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Lord of the RING

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I assure you nerevar. Hunting osama bin laden is essential for morrowind’s safety.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Ready to explore the Ashen Wastes.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Role-playing as Fargoth in my new save.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Sounds about right

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    The Royal Museum of Foumban, Cameroon - AKA real-life Aldruhn

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Anatomy practice with Lord Vivec

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Sum armors I found in the TR Forums

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Killing Dagoth without help

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I just killed Dagoth Ur and destroyed the heart all without wraithguard for the first time. All it took was heavy alchemy use to jack up my intelligence so I could conjure an army of summons, and then a hearty healing potion to withstand keening and sunder. It was honestly sooo rewarding and made my Telvanni master wizard actually feel like a true master wizard.

    submitted by /u/avereyscoccia1
    [link] [comments]

    Another post about armors in my game cuz' why not?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Colovian Fur

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Bold of the Dark Brotherhood to think they can kill me among my Morag Tong brothers (though this guy does seem pretty useless at fighting them off with me)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Would someone here be able to help me out? Weird issue that I'm not sure how to fix

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Exactly what the title says really. I don't have a crosshair at all outside of menus and I honestly can't think of what it is- at first I logically assumed that one of my mods, but the issue is still there when I disable them all. "Crosshair Autohide" is off in MGEXE

    submitted by /u/FlamingPenguinFeet
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion needed for future updates to my mod!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Dear Morrowind community,

    I am looking for suggestions for future updates to my mod "Divine Dissemination", in which you can build your own Temple in Khuul once you have become at least Curate in the Tribunal Temple. Currently, in its initial (TES3CMD-cleaned) release), it is a mostly bare Temple with some limited furnishings, and no occupants as of yet.

    Some Initial ideas:

    1) Recruit disciples for the Temple from various local settlements (Ald Velothi, Khuul, Dagon Fel) as completing a faith-based quest for them.

    2) Be tasked with buying/collecting holy books for the Temple.

    3) Be tasked with transporting a Dunmer ancestor's bones from Temple to a tomb (or vice-versa).

    4) Be tasked with collecting tithes or donations from Dunmer members of the local settlements and delivering a portion of it to the Arch-Canon in Vivec City. [Monthly quest?]

    If you have any suggestions (bear in mind that I am a novice modder) please comment below.

    submitted by /u/TribunalTastic
    [link] [comments]

    My slow metabolism

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Are there any good immersive first person mods?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Any good immersive first person mods? Like when you look down you see your feet

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling sneaking

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Do you guys level sneak through cheese or training? Even at lvl 35 sneak you don't have great odds, and even if you get lucky and stay undetected you get very minimal experience it seems. Basically, do you guys normally go afk to level sneak? Feels kind of cheaty but at the same time seems like the only way outside of training it to get any substantial progress.

    submitted by /u/Wizard_Blaize
    [link] [comments]

    Vivec City Map

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    New to Morrowind and Considering Tamriel Rebuilt

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    I am new in terms of play time (have had the game for some time, but never stuck with it past a few quests) to the game. I want to play the game with some mods to make it look better, but I also want to install Tamriel Rebuilt. Now that I am sitting down writing this, a thousand more questions come to mind, but here are the most pertinent:

    • Is Tamriel Rebuilt okay to include on a first playthrough?
    • Is Tamriel rebuilt lore friendly to the original island in the game (insomuch as there are no changes from the mainland that interfere with the core game)?
    • Is Morrowind Overhaul still an okay mod pack? I have read that it may break portions of the game, but I did like the mods it installed quite a bit. If it's not a good choice, is there a better modding guide or compilation out there?

    If Tamriel rebuilt ruins or changes the core experience in a negative way, then I will skip out on it (for now).

    submitted by /u/HaltheMan
    [link] [comments]

    A bit of a rant

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    So I decided to do a thorough playthrough of Morrowind for the first time. I'd done the main quest a few times, but never really played through the expansions.

    I modded the game up and went to town. I had a blast. Morrowind was an absolute pleasure as always, Tribunal was a slog but still interesting AF.

    And then I got to Solstheim. What the hell happened? Did Beth run out of time or something? It's hard for me to really spell out the issues I have with this expansion, but it really seems like a MUCH lower quality product than base game or Tribunal were.

    Morrowind's landscape is gorgeous, even after all these years. Despite my exasperation with tribunal's constant sewer-diving, the scenery was still amazing and the plot twist at the end was cool AF. Solstheim's landscape, on the other hand, seems like it was thrown together in about two weeks and tossed out to the retailers. The story seems ok, but I don't have a lot of hope for it.

    I'm at the point now where I'm supposed to find a thief and I'm seriously thinking about just saying the hell with it and going back to Vvardenfell for some side questing.

    I know there's a mod that works with this issue, something-something snow prince, but it seems to have a rather distressing number of conflicts and issues. Anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Atenos-Aries
    [link] [comments]

    I love the look but any particular reason why Mara's Blouse clips though armor?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment