• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Morrowind Nothing to see here

    Morrowind Nothing to see here


    Nothing to see here

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus is finally symmetrical

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be able to play Morrowind on my phone and have it look this good ��

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    More creatures for me c0da.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Spent whole day but finally managed to get all the pieces of daedric armor without killing Divayth Fyr

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Was shooting some photos in Vivec and fargoth to turn off the flash ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Just a random Nerevarine looting Redoran vaults.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Got a new phone yesterday and decided to take myself some wallpaper screenshots. [2011 x 1131]

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Morrowind's main quest explained in 1 minute

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    That's better.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Can't Get Rid of Corky

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Alright, so I accidentally got Corky the Guar as a companion after asking for taxes from a farmer near the Dren plantation. I hiked all the way to the guar herder lady west of Ald'ruhn in order to sell him so he doesn't get killed in my travels, but whenever I choose him as a conversation topic, she acts like I've already sold him, when he still follows me and acts as a companion. Is there any way to leave him somewhere safe or fix this bug? I don't want the poor guar getting killed in my adventures.

    submitted by /u/The_Mongolian_Walrus
    [link] [comments]

    Server's Up. Let the Games begin!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Altmer by Mavrosh

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    The Thalmor when they do not deal with Talos worshipers

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Mask On - Dagoth Ur

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    https://www.kappabird.com/blog/mask-on-dagoth-ur

    Just wrote a post about how much I love Dagoth Ur's mask and why I think it works for him. I'm planning on doing more posts about this and obviously Morrowind is gonna show up a lot cuz the face-coverings in this game are wild. Let me know how you like it and if you have any suggestions for future masks (Morrowind or otherwise!)

    submitted by /u/kappabird
    [link] [comments]

    More or less new to Morrowind, I want to play a character who uses persuasion, illusion, blackmail... to get his own way. Like the Agent class, but with a bit of customization for powergaming. Your thoughts? (I've only played this game for ten hours or so, one year ago, as a Dunmer Assassin)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    How to turn off MGE XE water?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I am trying to turn off MGE XE water since its too much for my system. I've tried deleting XE water.fx but deleting that shuts down MGE XE entirely.

    submitted by /u/Exxerpience
    [link] [comments]

    Sadrith Mora was a bit too hectic for Vori I guess.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Can someone explain to me why Queen Barenziah looks like this in Morrowind? The lore makes a big deal about her being really "Beautiful" and having Red hair. So what's up? Also where is her kickass crown?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Morrowind on Android; Where to start?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    As the title states, I have seen posts about playing morrowind on an android device. I was wondering if someone could link the "how to" posts in the comments. Not sure where to start, can't find any links. Thanks in advance. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Nystuul
    [link] [comments]

    Most hated npc

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Which npc do you hate the most(besides Gaenor) and why?

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment