• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Morrowind When I was 13 my friend told me about a glass netch dagger he found in a stump, 18 years later I found it.

    Morrowind When I was 13 my friend told me about a glass netch dagger he found in a stump, 18 years later I found it.


    When I was 13 my friend told me about a glass netch dagger he found in a stump, 18 years later I found it.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    So anyway, I started blasting

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Call me crazy, but my avocado pit just whispered to me, “why walk when you can ride?”

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Huge castle under construction

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    No exploits run and this is the furthest I’ve gotten.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    If I didn't do it someone else would

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Cliff Racin

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Cursed Dunmer voice line

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Mod Idea: "Secrets of the Mundane". Adds hundreds of hidden items (both common & rare) to random places like tree stumps, atop shelves, cave ledges & underneath pillows, inside muck pods, etc. Keeping the game balanced while keeping the same spirit of rewarding random exploration.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    I'd love to do it myself. Even better if multiple people volunteered so I don't know exactly where everything is.

    I love morrowind for the random items you can find in random places. I've always wanted a mod that expands upon this idea but strives to keep it balanced.

    It doesn't always need to be legendary items to be exciting. Finding moon sugar in a wilderness stump drop off point would be exciting enough.

    Finding a lost ring inside a muck pod would be cool.

    The lusty argonian maid stashed behind a pillow.

    Does anyone else like this idea? Is this worth dedicating hours to make a reality?

    submitted by /u/xerofoxx
    [link] [comments]

    Tel Uvirith Moonsugar stash feat. a little over half of all the Dagoth's souls

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    No recall or intervention can work in this place, but Selvil Sareloth does

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I can no longer see what these signs mean , it s especially annoying because i can't see what lowers my attributes

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Mudcrab/scamp exploit?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    I saw a couple posts on here that mention an exploit involving mudcrabs and scamps. I'm curious what this is. I've never heard of it. I'm not sure I know any Morrowind exploits come to think of it. Except for console commands of course.

    So what does this entail?

    submitted by /u/IHateMostOfTheFrench
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods to give Morrowind a modern feel, but not Skyrim SE or Fallout 4 modern? I'm new to Morrowind modding.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    I'm looking for mods to make Morrowind a bit more playable for someone who came from the Fallout series, more specifically Fallout 3. I play Fallout 4 a lot, but Fallout 3 is still my favorite Fallout. I'm not looking for intense ultra-sexy graphics mods because Morrowind is beautiful without them. I don't mind old games as long as combat is bearable, and the first Doom is one of the best games that I've ever played.

    Again, I don't want Fallout 4 or Skyrim SE modern. I just want basic Fallout 3 level stuff with improvements to game mechanics or maybe even an overhaul.

    Any help or advice for a new player will be highly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/refrigerator9465
    [link] [comments]

    Should I uncap my skills and attributes or nah?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    with morrowind code patcher, do you guys think I should?

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Play Morrowind - Even MORE House Hlaalu Quests!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Final pieces to my god daedric set, made the axe after completion of tribunal dlc because I wasn't a fan of the durable of the Twin Swords you get

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    What is GMST's? Are they bad?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    I wanted to get the tireless running mod but when i downloaded it the top of the readme said

    --DO NOT CLEAN THIS MOD OF GMST'S!!--

    can someone explain what those are? Can it negatively impact my game/computer?

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    This funky beat deserves some credit (the image as well)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Does anyone remember the dialog line involving 'false incarnate'? (by one of the cults)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    One of my favorite lines is spoken by one of the cult members, its a bunch of not very nice names, including- "false incarnate" IIRC.

    Does anyone have the quote? I couldnt find it via google.

    submitted by /u/canIbeMichael
    [link] [comments]

    Dwemer sightseeing - cool ballista at Nchuleft

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    What’s your favorite Mage Build?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Race, attributes, skills, birth stone? The whole shit, I wanna hear your opinions.

    submitted by /u/StalinsBottomBitch
    [link] [comments]

    Best Battlemage Class Setup?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    What's your favorite way to set up a custom class battlemage? Race, gender, attributes, signs, skills, etc.

    Even as far as guilds and houses! I'd love your opinions

    submitted by /u/StalinsBottomBitch
    [link] [comments]

    First time attempting a full play through of Morrowind...

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    What would you recommend as the best playable and visually appealing version of MW?
    I already have Morroblivion up and running but am wondering if I am missing anything imprtant gamewise by using that method.

    Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CaedesCarnius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment