• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Morrowind Recent sketch of an Indoril Noble I did.

    Morrowind Recent sketch of an Indoril Noble I did.


    Recent sketch of an Indoril Noble I did.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Todd Howard on Morrowind remaster. Thoughts?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Under-Skar, Ald'ruhn: The largest interiors complex in Morrowind

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    why walk when you can ride?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Therana wasn’t being crazy?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Telvanni architecture, interior. 3rd Era (Tel Naga) and 4th Era (Tel Mithryn)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    A laughing, totally innocent Almalexia, definitely not plotting or scheming at all...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Sun sets over Vos

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Drew a sketch of Nerevar on lunch today, thought I'd share with you all

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    "Are you here to discuss your orders, %PCName? Or is there something else you want?"

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Mhas’ Vengence! I had an idea for a playthrough.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Right place at the right time I guess

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Fortify Attributes not appearing in spellmaking with spellmaker

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I was trying to make a fortify intelligence spell with Estirdalin in Balmora after doing a few of their quests and I noticed the fortify attributes option wasn't there. I am not sure why it wasn't there. I have searched for answers already and found some mods can be an issue so I turned off all of the mods I had on and tried again, still no luck. I was hoping someone on here could help me solve this. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SwabbieTheMan
    [link] [comments]

    Vivec has sickle cell now, apparently

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Can anyone recognize what head/hair mod pack this is from?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Why are there no heist quests in the house vaults?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    They go through the trouble of making these vaults full of treasure... then the only one in the game that hints you to a way in one of them is that nice cat lady in Peligad. Morrowind usually capitalizes on these quests. Any of the houses could have motive to sack the others vaults, thieves guild is obvious, or even a stolen artifact kept in the vaults.

    submitted by /u/chunkboslicemen
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a short blade build

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    There was a post a few days ago about the Glass Netch Dagger. It made me realize that I have never had a character where short blade was my main weapon skill. Short blades are so cool but they always seem to get put in my Manor House to rot. The max short blade damage is super low for most weapons. Chipping slivers away from some bandits health bar is not my idea of a good time. I am not trying to recreate Assassin's Creed here, I just want to use a short blade for most of my damage output and killing!

    Any suggestions or guide recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/geologyhawk
    [link] [comments]

    Quest mods for mages?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Hey,

    Just picked up morrowind again—bought it when it came out and played it a couple of times since then. Making a mage character and looking for some good mage centered quest mods. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/NoLanterns
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Play Morrowind - Finishing The 3rd Trial Part 1

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Playing for the first time. Is there a way to speed up travel?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Doing Mage Guild quests in Balmora to gain some experience, and I sure wish there were some available mounts.

    All the quests are places that aren't connected to the silt striders. My character is pretty slow, and he has to stop every minute to walk and regain stamina.

    Any decent ways to make QoL easier? Should I be using mage guild portals?

    submitted by /u/nopointinlife1234
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of the slow moving... Can I auto-run into a wall to boost my athletics?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    If I turn on my auto-run and leave my computer, can I increase my athletics by running into a wall?

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment