• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Morrowind Warlord Jeebilus has spent 4 hours trying to break this skeleton popsicle. He refuses to be defeated by a weak hunk of ice!

    Morrowind Warlord Jeebilus has spent 4 hours trying to break this skeleton popsicle. He refuses to be defeated by a weak hunk of ice!


    Warlord Jeebilus has spent 4 hours trying to break this skeleton popsicle. He refuses to be defeated by a weak hunk of ice!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Master Aryon portrait made in Artbreeder

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    AI Morrowind character art

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Recently started my journey through Morrowind. So far, the worldbuilding is amazing and thanks to the modding community the graphics are awsome.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    20 hours in, my max level Mage is ready to start the main quest.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    bruuuuuh look at dem legs brooooo they got skooma

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I made a map of Tamriel that you can color, customize, and download for free!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Just another day in Morrowind.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Hi there. A few weeks ago I shared my cover of the Morrowind Theme song here and it became my most watched video at that time thanks to you guys. In the following weeks I also covered the Oblivion and Skyrim Themes respectively and I just want to say thanks to the best community of the best TES game

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Ethiopian House...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    So you can float, hmm? Well I can float too...or levitate, at least

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    So I loaded the Morrowind plot into AI Dungeon and I asked Vivec if he killed Nerevar.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    OpenMW + Xbox controller question

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I need to click [ok] messages in morrowind with mouse, same for [Take all] and such. The xbox version supported controller inputs for that; the pc version does not. Is there no mod or patch that allows me to just press a button to "click" on ok/take all?

    submitted by /u/godtering
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    So I'm at the section where I just grabbed neravars ring and all the fake neravarine items and now I'm one weight unit away from being over encumbered, and I was wondering if possible can I spawn in a chest with console commands(if so what command is it) and if that spawned in chest is considered "safe" I.E won't get rid of the items in it.

    submitted by /u/Lraptor520
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to copy the dwarven cleric from dungeons and dragons. Any ideas on how to do this?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Is it possible to use OpenMW given how much I've been playing the Steam GOTY version recently?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I've been playing a looooot of the Steam GOTY version recently, and I have a lot of mods right now. I'm wanting to switch to OpenMW but I'm concerned as to whether or not I'll have to do anything extra to make sure everything works safely.

    submitted by /u/alternateshadow300
    [link] [comments]

    Mehrunes Dagon cult is surely interesting

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    morrowind / OpenMW fonts

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    How do I increase the font size in mw or goty or openMW?

    I downloaded the

    MORRA BUF - English-International fonts-42934-0-1-0

    and edited out the old and insert those new into morrowind.ini, under [Fonts], which indeed made the fonts for morrowind vanilla nice and large (like my xbox version).

    old:

    [Fonts]

    Font 0=Magic_Cards_Regular

    Font 1=century_gothic_font_regular

    Font 2=daedric_font

    desired:

    [Fonts]

    Font 0=Calibri_22

    Font 1=Morra_15

    Font 2=Windswept_26

    However, goty nor opxenMW seem to react to it, I also set the Font lines in settings.cfg of OpenMW, no reaction.

    I renamed the old fonts to .old, renamed the calibri_22 to Magic_Cards_Regular, and after that my morrowind instances refused to run.

    [EDIT:] effectively to play fullscreen in 720x480 is how the font should look like, but then in 1920x1080 of course.

    So while I can play vanilla in nice font (in normal res), the controller is unplayable plus I would like to run big fonts in OpenMW. Any help?

    submitted by /u/godtering
    [link] [comments]

    Im on Xbox one and I really want to play Morrowind

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Ive seen a couple videos on it but im not sure if i want to play it, should I?

    submitted by /u/_reetymeaty_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment