• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Morrowind Outlander

    Morrowind Outlander


    Outlander

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    My lucky day on the Bitter Coast

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    A quick comparison between Skyrim and Morrowind. Scary how far you can push Morrowind.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Reinstalling Tribunal for the first time since... Well I guess since it came out.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    First time playing and this was so epic. It's been ages since a game gave me goosebumps like that!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    The silt strider in maar gan is huge!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    First I took his ring, and then his soul. I took two more souls before I was thwarted by Ranis Athrys and her cronies.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    It Finally Ended... The Prophecy Was Fulfilled, The Era Of Living Gods Was Ended, The Hunt Was Won... Took Me 4 Months But I Enjoyed Every Bit Of It... Thank You, Morrowind - You Are One Of The Best Games I Ever Played And I Will Never Forget This Experience...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    I would also like to thank this community for keeping this true masterpiece alive even after so many years. It feels great to be a part of such active community...

    On a less exciting note, last 4 months of quarantine spent well due to Morrowind but now that it's completed, I need to fi d another great game...

    submitted by /u/hds_bunny
    [link] [comments]

    My journey is now over

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I've played Morrowind for months and I never played the expansions before and I plan to move on to Oblivion after I finish them. I saw that final cutscene for Bloodmoon and thought, "Wow, this is over now". I know there are tons of side quests I didn't do but i have to move on or else I'd be playing for many more months, but goddamn what a game this was. I'm gonna miss this game a lot.

    submitted by /u/Squilliam2002
    [link] [comments]

    started with skyrim, played oblivion now i’m on morrowind. any tips?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    i've played both oblivion and skyrim to completion each 100%. i'm on this gem of a game but having trouble understanding how it works.

    submitted by /u/frootloopgoop
    [link] [comments]

    Oh, so, I'm a god? How can you kill a god, Peter...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting this error on Xbox again?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Divayth Fyr

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    When EXACTLY can I kill him for that armor? He has cured my corprus, but I don't know if he'll come back later in the story.

    submitted by /u/Nobody-worth_knowing
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind graphics extender XE Antialiasing x16

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    So I'm setting up my MGE and when I go to select x16 on the antialiasing it says my graphics card does not support.

    I'm running a GeForce RTX 2080 super. Surely it should be powerful enough? Anyone else had this problem?

    Cheers Guys.

    submitted by /u/SospanFach
    [link] [comments]

    Best vanilla experience in 2020?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Hello, community. A bit of background: I have played Morrowind before a few times. First run, vanilla with MCP and maybe another bug/dialong fixing patch, when I was a teenager: the game kept crashing. Second run, basically same setup iirc, my immersion got plundered and beaten by a bug that kept me from finishing a quest in the first quarter of the game in Balmora. Third and most recent run was after I acquired the game on Steam. I was bent on making it a proper vanilla experience and having a better machine now (like 4 years ago, mind you) I went for the graphics extender thing with the usual bug fixing patches and started a run. Game crashed a couple times and I just gave up, plus there were a lot of optional features that I didn't even know I liked having on/off where I was just looking for a good, decent looking version of vanilla. So I come here and I see people agree that MGE isn't the best option for a vanilla run, and I guess I must agree. I read about the existence of this Patch for Purists that I could swear didn't exist last time I tried to play MW, plus a lot of people seem to like OpenMW the best too as you can use it without changing the core game at all and apparently... it doesn't crash? All in all, I'm looking for the best+most vanilla experience. Graphical improvements, best bugfixing possible, don't really mind rebalancing patches though they're not completely out of question, depending on how accepted/reasonable they are.

    I know the question has been asked quite a bit around here but I figured letting you know how familiar I am with the game and some light modding could help, plus I didn't actually find very recent threads and stuff is always changing up.

    Thank you very much in advance.

    submitted by /u/Pennywise_M
    [link] [comments]

    Can you do all quests for all of the Guild Great Houses?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    First time player

    submitted by /u/Velociraptor44
    [link] [comments]

    First time player, only installed Morrowind Rebirth mod. Engine:OpenMW android. I need that ship back.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    How do you keep track of all your explorations?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I'm playing Morrowind for the first time, are there any tools online to help keep track of all the dungeons? The UESP map is great but some tool that can track notes, tick things off would be dead handy. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Naggins
    [link] [comments]

    Console commands for stopping fights?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I need to stop three NPCs from fighting me, waiting didn't work, calm humanoid doesn't work either, I tried console commands as a last resort, but neither stopcombat, nor setfight 10, nor setdisposition 80 seem to work. I tried fucking around with some other stats to see if the console even worked at all, and I can change my own attributes just fine. But I can't seem to get these NPCs to stop attacking me.

    Edit: setting the NPCs health to 0 through the console kills them instantly though setting their fatigue to 0 doesn't make them fall down.

    Edit 2: setting their level to 1 and then setting fatigue to 0 does make them fall down. Now I have three NPCs lying at my feet like a narcoleptic during a kataplectic attack. Now they're not attacking I can take my time trying other commands. Will update.

    Edit 3: I'm gonna leave them lying there. 3 miners on the ground in Solstheim. That way they won't annoy me anymore but I also won't feel bad about killing them. Thanks for watching guys.

    Edit 4: Turns out you need to re-enter console commands each time you load a save

    Edit 5: Nope, turns out these NPCs hold such a deep grudge for me they just ignore the console commands and start fighting me after I load a save.

    submitted by /u/labcoatbrat
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play this game?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    It's my first ever playthrough of Morrowind. And I've chosen to play as a mage. Pretty hard, but spell creation mechanics are awesome and fight mechanics are boring for me, so I don't regret my choice. BUT! It seems that I lack behind my enemies. Spells that I CAN cast don't kill them fast enough, but casting stronger ones is ... Troublesome, due to casting chance. Trainers can't improve my destruction skill any further. Conjuration proofed to be less then useful. Greater Bonewalker can't even play a role of a sponge. Other summons I know are not even an obstacle. Barriers are nice, but not always I have time to cast them. My Daedric katana while powerful misses 70% of hits on a rat, so not an option either. Your suggestions?

    submitted by /u/HelgSkaeg
    [link] [comments]

    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Main Theme - Medieval Bardcore EPIC Cover

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    How to view major minor skills

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    i can't find a way to view these stats, are they hidden for some stupid reason? Or is there a way to open a window that shows me my skills progress to leveling up said skill. idk like how oblivion does it, in a sense. and if not is there a mod that does this?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    submitted by /u/Freeasabird420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment