• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Morrowind Why does Dagoth Ur and the Ash Vampires look so creature like?

    Morrowind Why does Dagoth Ur and the Ash Vampires look so creature like?


    Why does Dagoth Ur and the Ash Vampires look so creature like?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I'm fairly knowledgeable about the lore of the sixth house. I just don't get why Dagoth Ur and the ash vampires look so creature like. They have talons for fingers and toes, as well as having three eyeballs with one in the forehead! It's disturbing to say the least! Does the Heart of Lorkhan affect the appearance of these creatures?

    Also, what's with Dagoth Ur's golden mask?

    Lastly, why do some of Dagoth Ur's soldiers have snouts coming out of their faces and have multiple elephant like trunks? It's a stuff of nightmares 😨these guys definitely give Vaermina a run for her money, that's for sure!

    submitted by /u/SpaceMasterMatt
    [link] [comments]

    That hike up to ghostgate (for the first time)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Occult chair stacking

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Playing for the first time, I didnt the quest to cure Corprus disease but I still have it, my attributes are loweres and NPCs tell me to get away from them, how can i fix it?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Help with Silver Staff of Shaming IC quest

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Hi, my super exploratory self found the Silver Staff of Shaming and the personal belongings of Linus Iulus before I began the Imperial Cult questline, and sold them not knowing that they were quest items. I haven't the slightest idea who I sold them too. That being that, what are my options? Can I spawn the items into my inventory, or should I fail the quest? If I fail it, can I still continue the IC quests? I'm on PC and know how to open the consol, but the item spawn command I found online didn't work when I tried it for the staff. This is what I get for over exploring and selling everything. :) Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/peppermintrain
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind nightsky

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Tamriel Rebuilt Yellow Triangles

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Hi. I am having problems with getting TR to work on OpenMW everytime i enter old ebonheart the whole town is covered with yellow triangles i dont know what to do help

    submitted by /u/Periachi
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember Palansour?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    There's this one cave, Palansour, on the Samsi River between Gnisis and Ald Velothi. In it is a defeated-looking Breton guy in a skirt, surrounded by a swarm of scamps, an ogrim that's made itself a throne room, and the corpses of a bunch of people who seem to have been cooking the deadly drink from the human sacrifice ritual in Hanin's Wake. Any theories as to what may have been going on here? Why did a bunch of smugglers hire a sorcerer to summon a bunch of scamps and an ogrim? And why the Hanin's Wake mixture if you're not doing a funeral?

    submitted by /u/The_Second_Leira
    [link] [comments]

    My first character has been decided

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Name: ThatOneGuy

    Race: Breton

    Class: Custom (named it Outcast for lack of personality but higher intelligence and luck)

    Sign: Atronach

    Favored Attributes: Intelligence and Luck

    Major Skills: Long Blade, Block, Medium Armor, Conjuration, and Enchant

    Minor Skills: Alteration, Mysticism, Armorer, Athletics, Acrobatics

    submitted by /u/TheGuytotheRightofU
    [link] [comments]

    [Update V4.2] Better Balanced Combat - Morrowind Rebirth 5.2.1 Support and Installation Video!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment