• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Morrowind One of my Favorite wallpapers

    Morrowind One of my Favorite wallpapers


    One of my Favorite wallpapers

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Working on art and handwriting

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Started a new playthrough on PC with mods, the last time I played this game was probably 15 years ago on the original Xbox. I can actually see Vivec from Seyda Neen now!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Dagoth Ur Commission I got to do!!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Simply a beautiful game (galaxys20)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    PSA - Morrowind XB1 is working again

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Just incase people weren't aware! I did lose my saves though, but I can download and play again!

    submitted by /u/Neurochondriac
    [link] [comments]

    Good old Caius tripping on Skooma (made with mug life app)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Bethesda/steam ownership issue is fixed . But to be able to play your games you have to clear the DOWNLOAD CACHE

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    What is going on between Bethesda and Steam ? Now i have the game in my library and i bought it in January but suddently it was removed from my library?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Saddest moment in the game :'v

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Should I buy Morrowind?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Hi!

    Always been a fan of TES lore, especially Morrowind's! I haven't really played any of the games though except for Skyrim. I don't even really like the game at this point, I've played it so much, but I love modding it. Anyways Morrowind is on sale and I was wondering if it would be a good fit for me! Honestly not the biggest gamer, I play the shit out of my favorite games but I don't really play new ones and I'm scared to branch out. I do have a soft spot for games from the 2000s.

    Edit: Thank you all for the tips! I think I will buy it.

    submitted by /u/malone_cries
    [link] [comments]

    I have a hypothetical for you guys, not looking for upvotes, just wanna know.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Could I, hypothetically, put my Morrowind Xbox disc into my computer, access the data files and put mods in to then use on the Xbox One? (Before you ask yes i can and do just play it on PC with mods and its glorious.) Is it difficult enough to not be worth messing with?

    I ask because I had an Xbox 360 in high school and was able to put basic mods into Fallout New Vegas via a flash drive and some program i dont remember the name of.

    submitted by /u/RetroTheGameBro
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play Morrowind?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Morrowind not working on Steam??

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Just got back into Morrowind and was having a blast last night. Today I get back to find the launcher redirects me to the store page and now I can't play it tells me to purchase Morrowind? Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Cmahones03
    [link] [comments]

    Unforgettable moment coming across Azura shrine for the first time

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    noob question

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    so, I want to do the main questline but Caius keeps saying that I must become a freelance adventurer. wth does that mean? he says i have to join either fighters or mages guild but i wanted to play as a thief, can I become this freelance adventurer through the thieves guild quests?

    submitted by /u/Cultural_Jello
    [link] [comments]

    looking for friends :)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    The first time i played morrowind i was like 13 and i just did the main quests, the fighters and mages guild and that was it. Now im starting the game all over again and i know theres A LOT of things to do so i just thought it would be fun to talk about the game, the quests and my progress with someone else who is also starting :p Im playing as a lv 7 bosmer thief, custom class (spear as the main weapon, but also skilled in alteration/restoration/conjuration and other cool stuff) If you're up hit me up! Im 19 and im chill, i dont care about age or gender

    submitted by /u/trancesylvania
    [link] [comments]

    Crimes Worth Committing?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Hey all I'm replaying Morrowind for the first time in a long time on the Xbox.

    I'm at the one of the points in the Thieves Guild where at completion of the quest Sugar Lips will clear any bounty on your head. I commit a lot of crimes (theft mostly) but I never get caught, however would like to take advantage of this free pass while I have it if it maybe is worth it.

    Can anyone think of any notable "crimes" to commit? Even stealing a rare item that's in a tough spot that would be really hard to get away with? I'm blanking here but thought I'd check with ya'll for ideas before completing the quest.

    Thank you !

    submitted by /u/thenight-mare
    [link] [comments]

    Just raided the Telvanni Vault. Still selling goods. What's up with Foeburner?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I just look at the Morrowind wiki but I was hoping someone knew more other than dwemer claymore that's supposed to be enchanted.

    submitted by /u/Seraphofsongs
    [link] [comments]

    Skipping the Hortator/Nerevarine quests?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I am on my first full play through and these quests are really making it difficult to enjoy. It feels like a laundry list of tasks and tracking down everyone is a huge bitch. I'm thinking about just waiting to get the level and reputation requirements to progress the main story and work on other quest lines in the meantime. Does circumventing these quests prevent me from experiencing any critical loot or storylines?

    submitted by /u/SickSociety86
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon suggestion for Monk?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I've been playing a Dunmer monk (base class) the past few days in morrowind and honestly I'm discovering how much fun an unarmed+sneak class can be. Only issue is I don't plan on rolling with just my fists the whole game, sorta wanted to look into blunt weapons and marksman weapons considering they are minor skills, what weapons would fit my character best?

    The monk I am playing will also be aligning to the tribunal temple and when I get my money up also be aligning to house telvanni (fire bender type beat). He is a monk but more of a philosophical one, not particularly bound by religion but enlightened by it if that makes sense. Any suggestions help!

    submitted by /u/lushestice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment