• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Morrowind Found my favorite piece of armor

    Morrowind Found my favorite piece of armor


    Found my favorite piece of armor

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Morrowind has stunning scenery. So I drew the Red Mountain - one of the most mysterious places.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Just two Nerevarines and a bunch of scribs and kwama hanging out, what's better than this? (credit in comments) (art by me)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Skywind gameplay demo "Battle at Nchurdamz" (Morrowind recreated in the Skyrim SE engine)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Rollin through Vvardenfell gettin that...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    What's underneath Dagoth Ur's mask?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Transportation Essentials

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Do you think that this game will live on forever?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    It has been 18 years now and this sub still have 200-300 active members, not to mention all the other communities

    There are even people recreating the whole game in skyrim engine skywind

    Do you think that there will still be people talking or creating content about this game at the end of this decade?

    submitted by /u/spirtomb1831
    [link] [comments]

    After a long and tedious trip, Ra'Harsha the Nerevarine and Jobasha arrived to Tel Uvirith. Now he can set up a bookstore away from the vigilant eyes of the Ordinators.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Does this randomly happen to any other long-time MW players? (Hearing Morrowind Music in your head?)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    So every once in awhile especially if I've been recently playing Morrowind but even when I haven't I will HEAR the music from Morrowind playing.

    Like I know it's not actually playing but I swear I can hear it faintly almost existing inside of whatever white noise is happening around me. This has been happening for years like ever since I was a kid and first discovered Morrowind.

    It's probably some of the most comforting and nostalgic music to me, so it always gives me a sense of peace it's not alarming or anything like that.

    Anyways, Morrowind is the greatest game if all time. love it and everyone who loves it as much as I do just wondering if anyone else has experienced this phenomenon.

    submitted by /u/they_told_me_7
    [link] [comments]

    I find no better armour. I find no merchant rich enough.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    I have been trying to play Morrowind since long time, but each time I started I had to quit in some days. Problem is that I cannot sit in peace in front of my computer. If you have family, you may get what I mean (and I love not sitting in peace due to that!).

    Well, finally found the way. I installed OMW on my mobile and play there, taking profit of otherway-lost wait times. Thing is that playing at mobile is not so comfortable and efficient, so I jave dropped a lot the difficulty (and even so I get killed from time to time)

    Currently, I'm level 15. I'm in the point to prove my Nerevariness to that ashguys people. Anyway, the reason to write this post is that, since the first time I hit Balmora, very early in the game, a dark brotherhood agent attacked me and I took his gear once defeated. And I have not found any better set of gear since then!!

    Also I found a crystal dagger valued 4000, an ebony staff valued 70000 (yes, four 0's) and a daedric long sword worth also some big rodiculous amount. I use the longsword as my main weapon, but the others I would like to sell, but... Who will pay the price? I'm dragging around the stuff just not to sell them at an absurd low price.

    Maybe all of thid is due to the difficulty level settings?

    submitted by /u/riotinareasouthwest
    [link] [comments]

    There is a mod on stellaris that allows you to play as dunmer, altmer or dwemer in SPACE. This can even be considered canon since in the 9th Era Tamriel might reach a space level technology with magic.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Making Rebirth more difficult.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Hey yall :) Ive been playing MW for countless of years and with mods i always find an excuse to reroll.

    Im currently running Rebirth with a tame mana regen mod and even with the difficulty cranked up beyond 50 it feels too easy. Most enemies get staggered or fall to the floor when i hit them with a deadric katana which makes combat boring.

    Are there any mods that make enemies more difficult/smart that are compatible with Rebirth?

    submitted by /u/ner0sense
    [link] [comments]

    Quick thingy

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Can someone just point solstheim on the map for me? Just curious on what it looks like compared to skyrim and there is so many small islands it would take forever to find out what is what

    submitted by /u/ConnerMiler
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an elder scrolls/Morrowind coloring book?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I would be deeply interested in something like this and I hope others would be too. I've been playing Morrowind for a little while maybe 90 hours or so into it. Level 35 I think.

    submitted by /u/Seraphofsongs
    [link] [comments]

    Tribunal (dlc) WTF!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I'm in the middle of playing morrowind tribunal and WTF!!!
    So far its going this random guy (might be the neveravine but doesnt matter) do all the god stuff almelexia should do. Go to the sewers and make the alter working and also find the source of the Crimson Plague.. But okay okay. The Gods (the tribunal) hasn't walked the mundus (they some how say earth) in 50 years but almalexia; THE GOD!; can't do shit even if she is back and lost their immortality but not really there powers. How can a random outlander do shit.. It is easy ask the guy maybe bribe him and then stab the guy.. How can a God not solve that.. Okay the god lost their powers but they still have the Hand and the rest of the temple.. AAARRGGG why not have anything to do with sotha sil ohh havent talked to him in a while fucking God and one of the three.. The world is ending he should be there!!
    qMy question is why can't our Gods do something?? (tribunal is a city she should be able to control that) Why need a random nobody in awesome armour (look at my enchanted glass and deadric) to do your shit you are a f*ing God.. And if they are not then it's empire to go to and we don't want that

    submitted by /u/Millemuz
    [link] [comments]

    I need advice

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I want to build a pc that will run SkyWind flawlessly. What is that going to run me? (I'm a noob when it comes to pc building)

    submitted by /u/kberger1990
    [link] [comments]

    Here is a compilation of the best morrowind memes

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Can't close text prompt in Molag Mar

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew a solution to a bug I am experiencing when entering the Armigers' quarters in Molag Mar. A text window appears reading "Wow, shiny" and the only option available is to press "OK". However, hitting the button does not close the window and I'm currently stuck.

    I don't really know what could be causing it. At first I thought it was one of the companion mods I use but I sent them all away and I'm still greeted by that text upon entering.

    For reference, it is not a dialogue window, but rather like the one that pops up when you're dreaming about Dagoth-Ur during the Main Quest. Normally one clicks okay to make the window go away but it does not work in this case.

    submitted by /u/RoyalMudcrab
    [link] [comments]

    Help!! I think I’ve lost my save file while going between xboxes

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I know I've asked a few dumb questions on here but this is actually freaking me out and I would love some help. I've had to switch xboxes due to not being able to take my brother's to college. The current one is a preowned Xbox one and while I had some initial technical difficulties downloading the game again, once I figured out which account it was on, it downloaded and loaded up fine. Once I booted up the game, it told me it was syncing my data, and I was super excited. Then I opened it and it told me my most recent save file is from April, the day I got it. I've been playing almost daily this summer and to see that all my progress is gone was a huge blow. The only reason that I can think of for this is that in my original Xbox, there were two versions of the game saved-one with DLCs and one without. I can't tell which one is downloaded on this Xbox (too low level) and I can't find out in the add ons page or file info. I love this game, but I don't know if I have it in me to start over. Any help or advice would be extremely appreciated, and I am happy to clarify or explain anything further the best I can

    submitted by /u/mchamby1
    [link] [comments]

    MGE Malware?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Hi I did a computer scan with Malwarebytes and it said that Morrowind executable file was malware. The only thing I installed for Morrowind is MGE and I downloaded it from the Morrowind Nexus website. I was wondering if anybody here had this happen to them and do you know if its a false positive? Thanks.

    Edit: I forgot to mention that I also have the Morrowind code patch installed as well.

    submitted by /u/Happy_Banana
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from a new player

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I just got Morrowind a couple days ago having never played it before (I've only really played skyrim, I have oblivion but I always get bored because it's always so troublesome to be able to do spellcrafting) and I have a few questions/would appreciate some beginner tips.

    First, how come the game runs kinda iffy? The game stutters every now and then or it looks like there's a horizontal line splitting the screen for a second. I have a couple graphics mods and the code patch mod installed which is probably the cause, but the graphics aren't that crazy still (I had to actually turn the big graphics mod settings down in order to get the game to run at a good speed) and my computer is a pretty solid computer, and can run a lot heavier games without issue.

    Second, what are some good tips to navigate the world? I've always been really bad at directions in video games, and in this one I have no idea what I'm doing half the time. Plus the minimap is pretty useless except as a compass and the world map doesn't help much either besides tell me the general direction of where I need to go if my objective is somewhere I can see or guess where it is on the map.

    Third, where are good places to buy/sell things? Most of the shops I've been to had not a ton of good stuff and some dark brotherhood guy I killed dropped armor that's worth a lot of gold so I have a good amount of money. Also, besides weapons and armor are there any other goods that are essential for travel or combat in morrowind?

    Finally, how do you level up? I'm still level 1 and I'm like 4 or 5 hours in to this game (although admittedly I haven't done a whole lot since I'm super disoriented with this game)

    Any other tips are appreciated because I suck and getting less disoriented will help me get into this game so I don't get frustrated/bored with it and stop playing

    submitted by /u/PopeFrank42069
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment