• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Morrowind So true

    Morrowind So true


    So true

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Go to Soltsheim, they said. It will be fun, they said.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Why walk when you can ride a giant gelfish.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Okay, third (well, actually fourth) deity-like being that I met. By some reason she gives me bad vibes...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    When Vivec encounters the Nerevarine

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    What's your favourite armour/clothing in the base game?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Fargoth gets a little too friendly

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Another pic of Mournhold! This time of the Temple courtyard at dawn. The place is so beautiful, too bad that the one living inside isn't too nice.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    I love this game

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I won't go into great detail, I just wanted to mention that I love this game.

    I've gone backwards in the TES series, so I've played Skyrim, then Oblivion and now I'm playing Morrowind.

    The second I booted up the game (after installing some patches, of course), and first got to a menu, it just felt right. Even the process of lockpicking was something I found incredibly satisfying.

    Then, moving out into the actual world, I found that it actually felt lived in. There are a nice few NPC's around, much better than Oblivion's world, where outside of town you won't see a friendly face at all.

    I also like how, in the very village that you're released in, the citizens can just off-handedly tell you about some bandits hiding in a nearby cave. That way, I was able to learn what was waiting for me inside a cave that I'd been avoiding in my first few tries at a build. (go in there if you want some sweet moon sugar, refined or raw).

    This game has yet to reach my nr1 place from the games ive played of the TES series, as I still quite like skyrim, but it is on its way there.

    Now maybe I should stop procrastinating and actually follow the main questline, instead of just clawing at the Thieves guild quests.

    submitted by /u/ErrorPigeon
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the biggest complaint you have about morrowind?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Mine's the starting run speed

    submitted by /u/truthful32
    [link] [comments]

    Help!!! this is what my map looks like after downloading tamriel rebuilt while playing bloodmoon. My saves are acting all messed up now that i downloaded some mods rip

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Screenarchery of my Modded Morrowind!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Enchanting

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    So I'm starting to enchant my stuff and my enchantments keep failing, so I was just wondering if there is a point where it is impossible for the enchantment to succeed, or if it's just extremely unlikely. Also, a formula for enchantment success/fail rates would be very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/UNCLE_NIZ
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, what is the armor that's on the steam page for Morrowind?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm new to Morrowind, and its crossed my mind for what is the armor presented on the steam page of Morrowind, it looks like heavy armor. Kinda looks like Daggerfall daedric armor but not Morrowind Daedric armor, can you help?

    submitted by /u/DandyDogHead
    [link] [comments]

    boot finessin' in ald'ruhn

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Streaming Morrowind as a noob on Twitch! Come check it out.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    What is the order of the history?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I'm currently of my third playthrough ever, but i never finished the main quest, so this time i'm down to it, i'm currently gathering information for Caius about the Sixth House and the Nerevarine in Vivec, but i already instaled Tribunal and Bloodmon, thus i got visited by the Dark Brotherhood and heard about Solstheim. The island is no problem, but every almost damn time i try to sleep on a hammock or bedroll after cleaning a cave of bandits the freaking assasin pop of nowhere and tries to whoop my ass. It's pretty annoying specially when i want to level up so i got the idea of going to Mournhold to get rid of them but then i thought that maybe it's not a great idea if i haven't fiished the main quest of the main game.

    So i should do the main quest before visiting Tribunal and Bloodmoon?

    submitted by /u/Grim_Kaiser
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in Ghostgate

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I have only played for 12 hours total and as I was just wandering around I stumbled my way into Ghostgate. Now whenever I try to leave I immediately get swarmed by Cliff Racers and every time I kill one, two more replace it. I have ran out of arrows and health potions, and all my weapons have about 100 condition left. Every time I've tried to just out run them to Caldera I make it about half way before I die. I'm not really sure what to do to get out of Ghostgate. Other than this and slowly learning the game mechanics I've been really enjoying the game and would love to be able to continue. If you have any other advice I would love to hear it as well.

    Other Information

    1. PC GOTY Edition
    2. Argonian Assassin [Level 4]
    3. I have a saber, Iron Sparksword, and a flame spear, light armor with a shield, some magic rings, and a bow with no arrows.
    submitted by /u/Hammervexer
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Cell Count

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    How many exterior cells does Vvardenfell have? I see S:HOTN mention the number of exterior cells in their upcoming release (287), but I don't know how impressive that is. Seems bigger than Solstheim.

    submitted by /u/UrbanReignN99
    [link] [comments]

    King helseth

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Isn't it a bit weird that there's whole questline where you help a king that tried to have you killed twice?

    submitted by /u/Cultural_Jello
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment