• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Morrowind A sixth house shrine I made in my house

    Morrowind A sixth house shrine I made in my house


    A sixth house shrine I made in my house

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Ald’Ruhn. Source - Unknown.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus now controls the weather in Mournhold. You must pay your tax of 1 gallon of skooma a month or he will curse you with endless Ashstorms

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Morrowind party

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Do you think you would survive, if you ended up in morrowind?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    If somehow you were transported to morrowind, do you think you would survive in the long run?

    What trade would you take up?

    The location would not be a wild one, imagine you'd appear in vivec or a small town. But I'm asking in the long term, do you think you could actually survive in that world?

    I'm not talking about you being the nerevarine necessarily, but more like your actual real life self, appearing there. Would you use your wits and stay in a safe place, study magic, or maybe loot dungeons?

    submitted by /u/eru777
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for a beginner

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have about 6 hours playtime on Morrowind. Created a khajit and goofed around but didn't go that far into the game ( only got to the puzzle box !).

    To be honest, I'm a bit lost and I'd like advice on where to go when you begin, like where to lvl up, what skills I should train, etc.

    Any advice is welcome.

    submitted by /u/MMO_Dweller
    [link] [comments]

    I wish female dunmer had gravely voices too

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    The contrast between the male and female dunmer feel so strange but the way Kenyon says "N'wah" is so iconic.

    submitted by /u/protruding_skull
    [link] [comments]

    Okay so I just found out there's a multiplayer mod for morrowind

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    So I found out about this today and I really want to get my boyfriend into the game and elder scrolls in general but he said he'll only play if we can play together and if I install everything first so my question is where do I find this mod and do we need exactly the same mods to play together I got rebirth and the code patch so well he need it too?

    submitted by /u/west2055
    [link] [comments]

    Transported to Magas Volar to fight Dregas Volar for the infamously outlawed Daedric Crescent Blade.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    I've been playing Morrowind and as difficult as the game is everything so far has been easy for me and I kind of felt op until I get to the final quest where you have to get kagrenacs tools and defeat dagoth ur. Like how did everything go from easy and suddenly get so hard as soon as I reached inside of ghostgate? What do I need to have to do this?

    submitted by /u/kalm1305
    [link] [comments]

    The reavers in solstheim are extremely disappointing

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I expected some sort of vikings and instead it s just barely experienced warriors who avoid raiding even small settlements, what a pity.

    submitted by /u/crazyladybutterfly2
    [link] [comments]

    How useful is magicka? Should I invest in it in creation?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I've always used magic in oblivion and Skyrim, but obviously it regenerates in those games. Is combat magic useless or is there a set of schools that are the most useful?

    Also which race befits a battlemage style character, based on starting stats?

    submitted by /u/whothefuckismatt
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind is kinda burtal, any advice?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    So I always liked playing oblivion and skyrim, I was born a tad too late to experience morrowind back in the day, but lately I wanted to try it out. I'm glad I did the game feels completely different from the games following it, but to be honest I'm kind-of shocked.

    This game is kinda brutal.

    Now I don't mean by that the weird d20 attack system for example (although I did manage to break two weapons on an enemy simply by missing him), but the whole game seems to be made with the sentiment in mind to screw with people who are inexperienced.

    For my first playthrough I started a mage character (altmer) because I always preffered them in the following games. I built my character to be low hp, high magicka + destruction, typical glass cannon. What I did NOT expect is that the game, even without the attronach sign, gives you completely 0 magicka regen outside of resting. This resulted in me being trapped in a cave by two cliff racers (bloody flying rats) with no mana, full hp, and inside the cave if I stepped inwards 3 steps I'd aggro a scamp. Due to my lack of saving getting out of this death trap costed me around 0.5-1 hour, lots of potions, and ingredients. Speaking of ingredients I was overjoyed when I found I had herbs with "magicka regen" as a known effect, but it took another 15 minute to realize that I only get the topmost effect from each if I just eat them. Also I couldn't do alchemy at that point because no equipment 'cuz making money in this game when you don't know what you're doing is hard as nails.

    Pair all of this up and multiply with me sucking ass with directions and the game giving 0 markers, and sometimes giving instructions so weird I can't follow them. For the first 2 days or so (irl time) I was stuck in the chasms left by the lava near Balmorra.

    Then I tried my luck in the cities. I was able to do some mages guild quests, and level up like twice in a week, but it was going decent. But even then the game just throws a curveball every now and then e.g.: the Camonna Tong which I thought "oh they are old guys in a pub, I'll just lock the door so they can't run and slaughter them.". Haha

    So the game is brutal as the sunlight is as of late here, so I'd appreciate any "noob advice" that anyone could chuck my way.

    Also don't misunderstand me please, the game is awesome, I'm thoroughly enjoying it, but it ain't making itself any less difficult.

    submitted by /u/Xappan
    [link] [comments]

    chameleon spell doesn't work?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    chameleon spell doesn't work? I created 100% chameleon spell for 5 sec but people can still see me stealing and talk to me like I am visible.

    my personality is 65 and illusion skill is 41 and I am naked

    Edit: guards don't see me but shopkeepers do. Skill works but not on everyone?

    submitted by /u/RenamedUser_
    [link] [comments]

    If you kill superior members of House Telvanni, do you actually raise in rank and assume their position?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Was wondeirng how this worked in the game, if it even is present, since I can't find any youtube footage of it or Wiki knowledge.

    submitted by /u/ChazmcdonaldsD
    [link] [comments]

    help needed

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    hi,
    i am getting morrowind soon so can anyone help the charartcer creation, classes and gear to help at the start of the game.
    any help would be nice

    submitted by /u/unimportant_emo
    [link] [comments]

    Main Storyline Discussion

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Which main storyline - between the prophecy with Dagoth Ur, the Tribunal/Sotha Sil/Almalexia and Solstheim - was your favourite and why?

    submitted by /u/yomarceline
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible fps when looking at Seyda Neen and assuming other towns.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Installed graphics overhaul mge ex following a video tutorial. Get terrible fps when Seyda Neen is on screen. When I look away fps goes back up to 60. Tried lowering draw distance and using low quality ssao. What's causing the big performance drop?

    submitted by /u/albanshqiptar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment