• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Morrowind It also helps in real life.

    Morrowind It also helps in real life.


    It also helps in real life.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    At last!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Well hello there.. Fancy meeting you here. Just chilling? Kay

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    New home! Previous owner had such an unfortunate end.. it just felt fitting for a fellow Hlaalu House Brother like myself to settle in

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Just beat Morrowind Main Quest

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    I beat Skyrim more than I'd care to count. I've played Oblivion many times but only beat it the first time last month. God, I loved them both. I finally got Morrowind on my Xbox after years of lore videos and obsession. Hell, my gamertag is named for Nerevar.

    I'm melancholy now. I just killed Dagoth Ur and truly earned the title of Nerevarine. All that time waiting to play and mantle that character, and now it's ended.

    I'll play through Tribunal and Bloodmoon soon, but the main quest is done. I've won.

    I've beaten Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and ESO. I'd love to play Arena and Daggerfall, but my computer is a bit lacking in the performance department. It'll probably be years before I can play them, and that's ok. I'll take the memories I got from the Console Era.

    These games were influential in my late adolescence/early adulthood. They gave me escape from a stressful college life and career. They gave me adventure. Perhaps most importantly, they gave me hope in dark times that any evil can be brought to its knees.

    And now, it's over. I've become the hero each game could let me be. I am Nerevarine, Champion of Cyrodiil, Sheogorath, Dovahkiin, and Vestige. If not in daily life, at least for a few hours whenever I have free time.

    Thank for that, Bethesda. You've done well.

    submitted by /u/grumpybatman
    [link] [comments]

    Read a Morrowind Meme

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Can someone recommend me a mod for stability.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I have a Windows 10 laptop and I recently got the game on Steam but exiting the game can make my PC act weird and the game recently crashed when I left the starting town.

    I haven't used mods before and I don't need anything fancy, just something for these sort of bugs. Thank you.

    Edit: I got the morrowind code patch and FINALLY got it working. Thank you all for your help.

    submitted by /u/100mop
    [link] [comments]

    How can I change the FOV?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Like the title says. How and is it even possible to change the FOV. The default is way too nauseating to me.

    submitted by /u/LankyAbbriviations
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I find Kaye?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    So I recently obtained the game of the year edition of morrowind on steam and joined the imperial cult. After reading the kind of quests I would obtain I decided to find Kaye to join the shrine sergeants and went to Ebonheart. However I have searched all over the castle and cannot find him and I haven't found anything hint of a glitch on any of the wikis.

    submitted by /u/triteshadow
    [link] [comments]

    Have any of y'all achieved CHIM yet?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Asking for a friend.

    submitted by /u/yuckyguppi
    [link] [comments]

    Should I use openMW?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Hi guys, just bought morrowind in the summer sale, I'm not going to play it yet as F1 2020 comes out next week so I'll be playing that a lot, but I'll get round to it soon. When I do, should I use openMW? According to the website it has native support for Linux but morrowind is rated gold or platinum (I can't remember which) on protondb so I don't see that being an issue, otherwise is it worth using openMW or is it better to play my first time with the vanilla experience?

    No spoilers please!

    submitted by /u/D-J97
    [link] [comments]

    brand new to morrowind (playing on android) is this a good warrior esque class?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Cast on Strike gauntlets/gloves?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Is this a thing and if not, can someone make it? I want to absorb my enemy's fatigue through my fists.

    submitted by /u/Squagio
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really proud of our community; and this mod explains why

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Sexual Harassment Remover

    Let me note, I am not the creator of the mod, I found it while looking through Nexus

    Morrowind is an older game, and still going very strong with a vibrant, passionate modding base. But because Morrowind is older there are some outdated bits of humor that, while probably not painful for most of us, could hurt vulnerable members of our community. This mod, which makes the game more playable for people who may have been victims of abuse or other violence, or who are not comfortable with the references, shows why our community has lasted so long and is so great. I know I would hate for something like that to happen to anyone, and them stumbling across or having to go through the experience again in a world that should be a welcome escape.

    I love our humor, I love that we are the crotchety grandpa of the Elder Scrolls world, I love that we have immersive mods, helpful mods, sexy mods, but that we also have mods so that every one can play Morrowind safely.

    submitted by /u/AfternoonTeaWithMrB
    [link] [comments]

    First morrowind playthrough mod recommendations

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    wondering about any mods i should download just to generally enhance the game. really enjoying it vanilla so far i have a solid 10 hours on my save but figured there were probably some mods i could download to make it even more enjoyable. (i already cheated and boosted my speed because you walk so slow😭😭😭)

    submitted by /u/710budderman
    [link] [comments]

    need some tips and tricks for my first morrowind playthrough

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    i have never EVER played morrowind. but having played its sequels i felt entitled to try to beat this game any tips any of you feel like giving me?

    submitted by /u/CharlesIGuess676
    [link] [comments]

    Skyrim

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    With all seriousness, is there anyone here who also enjoys Skyrim?

    submitted by /u/AlejandroSoto13
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play with OpenMW and mods: where to buy?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Hey folks... looking to buy a copy of Morrowind for OpenMW and modding.

    I have heard that the Steam version is a bitch to get working (or was a few years ago, something to do with the timestamps on data files?). I have that version. Is it easy to mod that without tinkering with file permissions?

    I know of two other possibilities: GOG or ... other methods. Since I've bought the game at least 3 times in my life (at least once on PC), I'm ok with "other methods" if that's the cleanest way to get OpenMW/mods working. Or if GOG doesn't have the timestamp problem Steam does, lemme know.

    Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/mercsterreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Level 2 and stumbled upon "Dagoth Ur" on my first playthrough ever, is there any way for me to just leave with the gear ive plucked without fighting it?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment