• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Morrowind How it feels to join Great House Hlaalu

    Morrowind How it feels to join Great House Hlaalu


    How it feels to join Great House Hlaalu

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I made a mod that replaces Indoril Helmet masks with Fargoth's face

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    You know who you are

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Was Dagoth Ur the Hero all along?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    How much was Morrowind at launch?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I've been searching google for more than 20 minutes looking at how much was Morrowind in 2002. Right now, it's only about 2-4 dollars on steam. Was it that cheap?

    submitted by /u/Showzapow
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancy is a valid school of magic. Debate me!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    He Do Be Lookin Kinda Fresh Doe

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Which factions should I join?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I am a Level 6 Breton archer who is currently roleplaying in Morrowind as a steadfast Imperial loyalist - down with Skooma, down with slavery, down with the false gods; all hail the Nine Divines. I do not dabble in theft or assault except to further political goals. Currently I am in the Ashlanders and Blades (due to the main quest) as well as the Mages' Guild and East Empire Company, which I joined out of choice. Which factions should I join and which should I avoid if I wish to serve the interests of the Empire alone?

    submitted by /u/passengerpigeon20
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop running?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    I play on Xbox one because I don't have a pc so I play full vanilla. But when I move I automatically run. There's no walk/run setting it's all just run. Which didn't bother me that much because I didn't mind the loss of fatigue during combat. But as I progress and start facing harder enemies I don't want to wait for a full fatigue bar since my fatigue is really high and I assume that affects the speed of recovery. So is there a way so that I have the choice of walking or running and not just constantly run?

    submitted by /u/kalm1305
    [link] [comments]

    The Loss!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I sell everything to the Caldera Creeper. He serves as an income source, but also as storage. Well, today I visited the Creeper and his inventory reset to base. Since then the game has been freezing at random points. Has anyone else experienced this? Xbox One using GotY bought from the Xbox store, no modding or other such.

    submitted by /u/PolyhedralSolid
    [link] [comments]

    Help me. I started a new game with Tribunal installed and this happened. Wtf

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Good RP Faction combo for a Khajiit sorcerer?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Currently I've joined both House Telvanni and the Mages Guild, because magic and sheer power. But I'm unsure about what to join next, as a sorcerer, I've got most of magic schools covered, except restoration, and plus alchemy. My Khajiit uses long and short swords, middle armor and dichted heavy armor, focusing on light armor and unarmored to use the Cephalopod armor and robes better :v

    Note that I lack any sneak skill, so despite being a Khajiit, the thieves guild seems a bit counter-intuitive. I have some potions and the Illusion skill, tho.

    Same with the Fighters Guild. On Oblivion I joined the Blackwood Company (thanks to a very good mod) because the main Guild was awful, and since it's my first game, I dunno how good the plotline is in comparison to the Oblviion guys or, say, the Companions. I have most of their skills covered, save block and heavy armor.

    As an Azura-worshipping Khajiit, it would make sense to join the Tribunal Temple, in the hands of the false gods? Or instead, focus on the Akatosh/Alkosh centered Imperial Cult, albeit foreign influenced.

    The only must-have I think thats gonna be the Imperial Legion, as it fit nicely with the blades, and the rewards are excellent.

    Never been a fan of the assassin guilds (wiped them out in Skyrim) having only played with them in Oblivion because how fun was the storyline in general. Also, I'm not very sneaky. But still, if it's as good as Oblivion's DB questline, I'll give it a try.

    By the way, it's my first time playing the game, so a lot of quests are new to me.

    submitted by /u/Coalsack94
    [link] [comments]

    A Character Thread

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Hey all, I've become a big fan of this game within the last year, and have been enjoying this sub and other online threads about Morrowind.

    I am huge fan of making backstories and developing the thoughts of my character during my play throughs, as I'm sure many of you are too! I wanted to start a thread for characters people have created recently and what kind of story they've been writing up for their heroes (or villains)! I love hearing about other people's characters.

    Feel free to share backstories, history, mentality, art, etc.

    submitted by /u/hebergeeber
    [link] [comments]

    Do arrows come down?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    If you shoot an arrow straight up does it come down?

    submitted by /u/Dictionary20
    [link] [comments]

    Need help making a class

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I grew up on Skyrim but want to take in what many consider the best elder scrolls game but I can't because I simply cannot come up with a good class, does anyone know of a custom class with the most gameplay variation,by that I mean I want to be able to do everything the game has to offer such as alchemy magic and whatnot. Also I do know how to play the game I just keep restarting because I can't find a class I like

    submitted by /u/Fubbletrubbs
    [link] [comments]

    tips for getting into the game from a modern perspective?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I think VVarden is the nicest looking area in Tamriel, I don't wanna see wood huts and Nazeem I wanna see flying bugs, is there any general tips for getting into Morrowind? I've had trouble with certain quests, getting lost, dying, missing all attacks etc.

    submitted by /u/xCR4SH
    [link] [comments]

    Hey

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I'm new to Morrowind, any tips you guys/gals have?

    submitted by /u/Liam_the_Knight
    [link] [comments]

    Testing OpenMW's Distant Statics in the latest nightlies

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Is spellmaking broken?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    So ive grinded my destruction up to about 70 and my character is currently level 10. I havent gotten very far in thr main quest but ive gotten to the spot in the mages guild where I need to get a wizards staff to advance.

    I made a drain health spell for 500gp that does about 70 damage for 4 seconds and it just instant kills everything. Is this broken? Idk if thr game is supposed to get harder or not but this is way too OP. Im running around in starter armor just wrecking havoc. Im playing on the nornal difficulty.

    submitted by /u/CSGOWasp
    [link] [comments]

    Criminal Hitman build

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    first playthrough, lvl 4 dark elf spellsword, sneak 20 n security 23, whats the best way to level these up to match my higher skills (35-50) as i want to play as an assassin type of character heavily involved with the thieves guild and morag tong

    submitted by /u/710budderman
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get into it

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    I've played Oblivion and Skyrim and absolutely loved them I bought Morrowind after looking into it. The game looked amazing and I liked the idea of no quest markers, but there's one thing I can't get into like the other games, it doesn't show the problem in the main quest like in Oblivion you escape prison and have to shutdown the oblivion portals. Can someone tell me what like the main story quest is about so I can try to get more into the game. I play on Xbox so I can't instal mods and my current character is a Breton mage.

    submitted by /u/Gladwiz
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions regarding troubleshooting modding errors.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    so ive just started dabbling into modding morrowind and largely stuck to the Step guide. after applying a bunch of mods i encountered my first error in a random building in balmora. got the usual error message that i had to click away and the texture of a candle or something was just a big yellow triangle or whatever (the default "mesh is broken" thingy). so my questions now would be how do i find out which mod causes this, should i attempt to manually fix this or just start over? how do i in general find out if something is wrong with my morrowind after applying a mod without entering every single building or something to that extend?

    here are some screens of the errors i got and mods i used btw

    https://ibb.co/4P6vv5N

    https://ibb.co/BsX7MN4

    https://ibb.co/3Yz3pv0

    https://ibb.co/1GWFW6M

    https://ibb.co/WH2CQBF

    submitted by /u/adac69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment