• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Morrowind Wow that's so pret--

    Morrowind Wow that's so pret--


    Wow that's so pret--

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Is it role-playing or am I compulsive?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    This years Modathon was the most active month for Morrowind since the Nexus began hosting Morrowind files in 2005!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    A Telvanni doodle

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Stockpilers be like

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    UI Appreciation Post

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Can we just take a second and appreciate how nice the Morrowind UI is?

    I know that all Elder Scrolls games from Oblivion onwards will always have simplified, console-fied UIs, but man Morrowind has peak UI design IMO. At first, it can be a tad confusing, but upon adjustment it provides you with all of the details you need to know for an RPG.

    ITT post links to your UI layout to show off your current character and discuss whether this UI system scratches your menu-navigation itch!

    submitted by /u/Yios72
    [link] [comments]

    A friend bought this (apparently) very rare version of Morrowind, that came with a tin case. It has the Ubisoft logo on the dish, so it's probably an European version. Any idea where it came from? A promotion or event, maybe?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Sketch Of A Mudhouse In Balmora

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Can I change the school of a magic spell?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Playing with OpenMW for the first time and for some reason Charming Touch is in the school of alteration and not illusion on my game. Not sure if this is a bug with OpenMW or maybe one of the mods I'm using but as my illusion is far greater than my alteration I'd much prefer the spell to belong to its original school.

    Anyone know how I can do that?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vdogg2496
    [link] [comments]

    Blind Let's Play Morrowind - Meeting Edwinna From The Mages Guild!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Is there a mod that flesh out already existing quests, add new choices, etc. ?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    It is time.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Enemy throw back my projectile.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    This month, I installed morrowind again after 10 years.

    To play cool, I decided to use throwing star like a ninja.

    But I found enemies will throw back projectiles that hit them. E.g. the two skeletons in the A??s-???? room of Gnisis.

    Lol. This is amazing.

    submitted by /u/ShrimpMee
    [link] [comments]

    Mods

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I want to start my first play through but I don't think I will able to get past the graphics any mod recommendations nothing massive just up to date stuff that can make the graphics better ?

    submitted by /u/CanIgetAhmmmmm
    [link] [comments]

    Missing mesh

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Not sure how to fix this but I have modded Morrowind with Wyre Mash and I have used Mlox but it still hasn't fixed this problem. I have an error pop up.

    TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\a\A_Ebony_Cuirass.NIF" tex not found "tx_a_ebony_cuirass01_nrm.jpg"!

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Dirty_Nwah
    [link] [comments]

    This choice come from the game?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    In the second quest of the main quest, in the Andrano Tomb, the Ancestor ghost gave me a choice. I had to choose if I take the skull or if I tell someone in the Balmora Temple that the orc is trying to use that thomb to do necromancy.

    But...I don't remember that choice before in previous playtrhoughs. Is that a mod? I installed 200 mods this time but I don't remember to install a mod to that quest/tomb.

    submitted by /u/hiravalley
    [link] [comments]

    Skyrim player looking to play this game for the first time; does anyone have a PC modlist that will bring it a little more up to date?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Since I'm playing it for the very first time, I'm not really concerned with adding new quests or anything like that. Mostly what I'm after is improving graphics, fixing bugs, and maybe any quality of life improvements if there are any.

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/TheRedditGreenShow
    [link] [comments]

    Quest mods for knight / Paladin build

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Dear fellow players,

    Can you recommend quest / faction /landmass mods for chaotic good knight Paladin build?

    I'm playing as Breton knight, fighting against everything evil and following the teaching of chivalry. Since emperor saved him from prison he is also doing everything he could to serve the king and empire interests.

    Im doing imperial legion quests, fighters guild, imperial cult, blades main quest and having some mods.

    All suggestions welcome! Extra points for mods with castles.

    Thank you very much.

    Long live Morrowind!!

    submitted by /u/IllButterscotch7
    [link] [comments]

    Play Morrowind on your Android Phone

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment