• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Morrowind I want that poster Todd Howard has in his room

    Morrowind I want that poster Todd Howard has in his room


    I want that poster Todd Howard has in his room

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Yagrum bagarn

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Literally just a picture of Fargoth in MS Paint.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus considers getting a nipple piercing after slaying a massive Ogrim. He then remembers he doesn’t have nipples

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Any mods that expand throwing stars, knives and darts?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I think the idea of these weapons is great as they aren't featured in other TES games and they're a cool fringe of the marksman skill. The problem however is that they aren't fleshed out enough. IIRC there are only like 11 daedric darts in the entire game. Are there any mods that make using throwing weapons a viable playstyle?

    submitted by /u/RoyRogers44
    [link] [comments]

    it was really loud out here

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Its the little details like this that really add to the atmosphere of the game

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    What is a mod you wish existed but doesn't yet?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Since you liked my other doodle, I guess I'll post another Morrowind-themed one

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Need Ideas for a High Elf Conjurer "Parkour-ist" Build.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    You see, I have an idea for a High Elf Conjurer. I haven't really decided on an Armour class, so maybe unarmored since that a lots for a lot more speed. I was thinking:

    -Conjuration

    -Acrobatics

    -Athletics

    -Longblade

    -More undecided magic skills.

    Thats pretty much all I can think of. I don't know if it will be a good build or not, can I get advice you guys?

    submitted by /u/xXDayton_The_FoxXx
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplay Perspective

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I'm new to Morrowind but not the elderscrolls. I have really been enjoying Morrowind. Morrowind to me has more potential for roleplay and I was interested in knowing how others roleplay in the game! Usually I try to make a personality for my character and base his actions on that but I want to find better ways to immerse myself more.

    So as a community what do you do to roleplay?

    submitted by /u/Dirty_Nwah
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Comparisons/simplifications?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I read through the mod guide already.

    Morrowind Rebirth is not listed there? Are the other graphics mods just better? Or is it one of the mods that is not vanilla friendly?

    I have tried repeatedly to replay morrowind but with updated/better graphics, haven't played it since xbox.

    But I have enough bad memories trying to wrestle with nexus mod manager and mods in oblivion and fallout 3.

    Is there a simpler/faster mod guide than the one listed in the side bar? I tried to go with that one a year or so ago and I just lost interest without ever booting up the game about halfway through the install process.

    Are there videos comparing various visual mods, like morrowind rebirth?

    submitted by /u/WNxOmnicide
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make a custom class for levelling up with master trainers

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    So... I noticed some Master Trainers in this game cover three attributes with their skills. I realised if you made it so you only had one major/minor skill among those three, you could get efficient levels out of a single person, saving plenty of time moving between people. Then my crippling addictions to putting a lot of thought into something useless and Video Game Admin kicked in, and I started wondering how many master trainers you could combine.

    Disclaimer: this isn't exactly the most efficient or useful custom class possible. It'll make the early game hell til you find some money (I usually rush the Boots of Blinding Speed then Mamaea and the Redoran Vaults for that) and start talking to some trainers.

    Ulms Drathen, in Molag Mar

    1. Long Blade (100) Strength
    2. Block (71) Agility
    3. Heavy Armour (71) Endurance

    Taren Omothan, in Holamayan Monastery (you can access this prior to reaching it in a quest)

    1. Hand to Hand (100) Speed
    2. Acrobatics (68) Strength
    3. Sneak (68) Agility

    Hecerinde, in Balmora (requires that you join the Thieves Guild and advance to Blackcap, unfortunately)

    1. Security (100) Intelligence
    2. Acrobatics (66) Strength
    3. Sneak (66) Agility

    Todwendy, in Balmora (you're going to notice a pattern with the misc skills...)

    1. Short Blade (100) Speed
    2. Acrobatics (71) Strength
    3. Sneak (71) Agility

    Khargol gro-Boguk, in the Vacant Tower in Dagon Fel

    1. Unarmoured (100) Speed
    2. Block (82) Agility
    3. Medium Armour (82) Endurance

    Skinks-in-Tree's-Shade, in Wolverine Hall (requires you be a Magician in the Mages Guild and raise his disposition to level 80)

    1. Speechcraft (100) Personality
    2. Mysticism (68) Willpower
    3. Enchant (63) Intelligence

    So, to get the most efficient levels out of master trainers possible, you'd want to major in Long Blade, Hand to Hand, Security, short Blade, Unarmoured and Speechcraft. You'd want to avoid majoring in Block, Heavy Armour, Acrobatics, Sneak, Medium Armour, Mysticism or Enchant.

    This leaves you missing Willpower, Agility and Endurance in your major/minor skills. To pick those governing attributes up without affecting your ability to train with these people, you'd want to pick up some of Restoration, Alteration, Marksman and Spear.

    After that, your class would look a bit like this: https://i.imgur.com/fxufQCs.jpg It's not exactly looking like an easy early-game, huh? If you wanted more Intelligence skills, you could take Conjuration too.

    I have no idea why so many of them train Acrobatics and Sneak. I guess it's just a staple skillset for them?

    Let me know what you think of this horrible idea! I might give it a whirl some time and see if it's remotely useful. I'm definitely tempted to incorporate at least one or two master trainers into a future class.

    submitted by /u/neproxrezi
    [link] [comments]

    When should I progress?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    So right now I'm on my second ever playthrough of Morrowind but don't really remember most of anything from my first. I just finished the sixth house base quest in the MQ but I kept dying all the time. I'm playing a pure mage with pure light armor and shield spells as armor which I've heard is common for a mage build, and I'm level 12 with fairly high destruction and conjuring skills. So I was wondering if I should continue with the main quest if I died so easily on a place with enemies that I don't think should be so hard to kill. The only reason I was even able to kill dagoth gares is because I just gave up using any destruction spells I had and just knifed him with bound dagger. But what I'm trying to do is do ranged spells and not up close combat. Which I've tried but it just doesn't work with high level characters. Since it's my first time playing a mage and I barely know my way around this games mechanics only having played one other time a long time ago, I don't know if I should just level up more before continuing the main quest or get better ranged destruction spells, not to say that conjuration doesn't matter because it's been the most useful so far, but my best destruction spell right now is the greater frostball and greater fireball which barely do damage sometimes. So should I level up or get new spells or just keep going cause it's supposed to be that hard?

    submitted by /u/kalm1305
    [link] [comments]

    Differences between ranged weapons?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I have watched the ranged weapons youtube guide from wiki and still have some questions, particularly:

    • Any other differences between bows and crossbows apart from not having to pull back the latter and crossbows having shorter range? Do they fire through a different curve? ( I have noticed that bow arrows tend to fly a little bit to the left compared to were I'm aiming )

    • Any differences between throwing weapons apart from different damage values / weight / price? Do certain throwing weapons types deal more damage against certain enemies / are less mitigated by different armor types?

    • Any reason why silver throwing star cost almost three times as much as silver throwing dart? https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Throwing_Weapons

    submitted by /u/brown_nogger
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate morrowind mod compilation

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I'm not interested that much into graphic mods except the most essential like mge xe (without which its hard to play on modern machines)

    So my question is

    What mods inc mod versions and in what order you recommend to play morrowind? Or maybe what sites you recommend that have such guides?

    submitted by /u/federyko1979
    [link] [comments]

    Who's ready for Red Year in real life?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Morrowind: The Remake is a comedy miniseries, based on videos I made when Morrowind was brand new and I was 10 years old. Enjoy!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Boots of Blinding Speed Exploit (?)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I've noticed that if you fall off a ledge with these on, a lot of times you still hear footstep sounds and you take no fall damage regardless of distance. Anyone else notice this?

    submitted by /u/maxmanium
    [link] [comments]

    Is scout a good class for Redoran House?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I have a Dunmer Scout with a Shadow Birthsing. A stealth / melee hybrid. So starting a fight with a sneak attack. Preferably ranged ( marksman ) sneak attack.

    Is it a good build for Redoran House? Does this house have many quests that require you to clean caves / tombs / ruins with ally NPCs?

    submitted by /u/brown_nogger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment