• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Morrowind A quick drawing I did of a Telvanni tower

    Morrowind A quick drawing I did of a Telvanni tower


    A quick drawing I did of a Telvanni tower

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Fire Lord Action

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I don't want to talk about it.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    [OpenMW news post] A rumble in the deep

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    So I was out running...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    To preface, I'm a horrible runner but I'm working on it. However, I started thinking about Morrowind versus Skyrim and couldn't help but conclude that Morrowind's fatigue system is sorely missed in Skyrim. Your character in Skyrim can literally run across the nation, and engage in combat, with almost no stamina loss. What kind of workout regiment is your guy on?

    Then I thought about how I could get in so much better shape if I could cast "Stamina" to replenish and keep running. In that regard, Morrowind feels so much better as a role playing experience! Your character, for all their strength and power, is still mortal and tires without magical intervention.

    I dunno, thought this was cool haha.

    submitted by /u/Llegien20
    [link] [comments]

    I made a spell called destroy existence

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    You can't cast it normally so you need a lot of destruction and intelligence enhancement but basically it damages all attributes by 100 on touch. Used it on gaenor a few times, punched him once and he got knocked out forever without dying cuz his now 0 of 0 fatigue wouldn't allow him to get up. Fun times.

    submitted by /u/nik23b
    [link] [comments]

    Best dark fantasy mods.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    So im aiming for a dark fantasy vibe when I play so I'm asking for any mods that you guys think will help give a darker atmosphere or horror feel to it. Sound, graphics and such preferably but if you have any other i'll gladly check them out and thanks ahead of time

    submitted by /u/Hiroreach
    [link] [comments]

    Getting ready to play morrowind for the first time. What are your most suggested mods to use for a better overall experience?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I want to play Morrowind for the first time, need help with some technical things.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Most of my questions are about official plug-ins and expansions.

    I heard that Tribunal has a problem that it starts immediately - I will be attacked by an assassin as soon as I go to sleep or something like that. I don't know about Bloodmoon. Is it a good idea to just disable Tribunal.esm and Bloodmoon.esm through Files menu and only enable them when I am actually going to start those expansions? Or is this going to fuck up something?

    Also, I have official plug-ins. I have an error that master file is a wrong version. Would plug-ins work or not? Important thing: I am playing a localized copy of the game, not original English version, but I think plug-ins I have are original. Would it just mean that plug-ins content is untranslated, or will it fuck something up?

    Also, I think Bitter Coast Sounds is doing something really wrong with sounds in Seyda Neen. Is this a common problem, or something specific to my setup?

    submitted by /u/LlednarBiskmatar
    [link] [comments]

    Mod to make water audio slowly appear/diaappear according to distance, rather than 0 to 100 from one foot to the next?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I read about this mod somewhere but can't seem to find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

    submitted by /u/varyk
    [link] [comments]

    Blocks..

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Sooo, i started playing oblivion back in the dizzay.. then Skyrim. Now i am getting into Morrowind on the Xbox 1 and I have a question about the blocks in the save/load screen. I get that they are the space in the game, and it's good to not let them get too high, but will this cause issues on an xbox 1? I wasnt sure if its only for older consoles or smaller ones. I want to explore everywhere and see all the places there are to see so I hope that it's nothing too big that henders the experience?? Pls explain..

    submitted by /u/treextrunk
    [link] [comments]

    Dagoth ur was right all the time change. my mind.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I I think he was just trying to help his people and the nerevarim and wanted to stop the injustices of the tribunal given the power of the lorkan's heart to the people That he thought was fair.

    submitted by /u/akiaml
    [link] [comments]

    H2H hardest difficulty

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Im doing a ninja build on 100 difficulty and it is stupidly difficult, is this recommended

    submitted by /u/Tesman-James
    [link] [comments]

    Build/spell Recommendations for first timer

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Never played Morrowind before. I'm looking to play as a sort of trickster mage and was wondering what schools of magic have the most fun spells. I'm not so much looking for ways to become overpowered as I am looking for spells that can be used in cunning and creative ways. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Arandomverbandnoun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment