• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Morrowind Okay, which one of you is this?

    Morrowind Okay, which one of you is this?


    Okay, which one of you is this?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    So my Vampire character Angelus discovered the ring of hircine today.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Finally acquired the full daedric armor set without killing Divayth Fyr!! (also helseth's robes)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus encounters a rare air breathing slaughterfish

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    waiting for the universe to say sike and we travel back into january

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Baadargo: Unchained

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Are there any mods that replaces the in-game world map with something like this(better if this)?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Are we the only ones to call silt striders 'fleas'? 'To take a flea to some place' instantly became a common thing to say between me and my friends.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    "At a rock cairn on the beach, turn and head straight south until you find the door. The spirits of our ancestors guard the caverns. They will attack, and will kill you if they can."

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Working on my alchemy skill this weekend. The first Potion of Wakfulness failed, but the second one - this morning - was a success. Put a splash of Flin in it too!

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Why is my FPS stuck at 15 FPS with Morrowind Graphics Extender?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I recently installed MGE (or MGXE) and followed the directions, this is my second time doing it just as the directions say, but I still end up stuck at 15 fps. My PC can definitely handle this game, why is this happening and is there any way to fix it? I've looked at previous Reddit guides and Nexus guides but they're all either outdated, not accurate to my situation, or just didn't work for me. Has anyone recently had this same issue, did you manage to fix it? Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

    I can definitely play the game vanilla, I've played 15 hours this way so far and I'm totally fine with it, but if there is a chance to make my game look super pretty - I should at least try, right?

    submitted by /u/aTron6424
    [link] [comments]

    So uhm got stuck in shushishi. I got the prison key from the dead skeleton. How do I go up

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Ahnassi won't tell me about the Blindfold

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Clicking on either 'share a care' or 'share a gift' results in nothing. I slept and still nothing.

    submitted by /u/venom2015
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite Faction?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Not including Vampire Clans or Great Houses

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Russ_2003
    [link] [comments]

    higher merchant gold?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    are there any merchants that have a useful pool of gold? everyone seems to have 2000 gold max and that is incredibly useless when selling the better equipment. i have downloaded a mod for a merchant in seyda neen but having to travel back there constantly is annoying, is there a way to increase the gold pool of all the merchants?

    submitted by /u/SUPER_MOOSE93
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Challenge: Jiub

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment