• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Morrowind i give my Brother for his birthday Caption: sailed (wordplay)

    Morrowind i give my Brother for his birthday Caption: sailed (wordplay)


    i give my Brother for his birthday Caption: sailed (wordplay)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Dagoth ur official texture. He has 3 eyes and he has a ... dwemer beard!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus plays both sides so that he always comes out on top

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Agent of Hlaalu (made by me)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    It's hot in here

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    i need suggestions for odd gameplay

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    what do you think of a poison mage using only poison magic for offense?

    or a priest mage that fortifies abilities and skills before combat, and is hopeless without?

    basically i am in need for suggestions on how to play this game in a unique way to spice things up

    submitted by /u/chineseshillbot1993
    [link] [comments]

    First spell caster playthrough

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Hey, I spent a lot of my youth in Morrowind, and now I want to do a nostalgic replay.

    I never played as a pure spell caster before so I'd like to try that. I know alchemy and enchanting breaks the game fairly quick, so while I'd like to use it, I don't want to focus on those skills.

    I'd rather go for a classic roleplay mage/wizard. And preferbly use as much as possible of Morrowinds amazing spell system (not just: fireball, fireball, FIREBALL). It's OK ok if its hard/complex/sub optimal. I want to relive the story, and explore the spell casting.

    What are your recommendations on race, signs and spells? I'm leaning towards Breton + Apprentice.

    Also, are there any must have mods? Beside those mentioned in the guide video on this sub.

    submitted by /u/PaulKemp9000
    [link] [comments]

    ‘Take Notes’ Mod

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Anyone know of mod that lets you record your own notes that IS compatible with OpenMW?

    Found one and about to try it out:

    https://modding-openmw.com/mods/note-writing/

    submitted by /u/Letmeinterject
    [link] [comments]

    Does Fort Darius feel incomplete to anyone?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I was told by other Imperial Legionaires to find Darius in the aptly named Fort Darius for recruitment into the Legion but he wasn't and in fact most of it wasn't there, it's little more than a decorative archway out of Gnisis. I find it strange he and five other Imperial soldiers are holed up in a tradehouse where nearby there's also a barrack for the soldiers to live in. Given other forts seem to be a little more complete and fortified like a "fort" should be, is there a reason for the state of Fort Darius in Morrowind to be so lacking?

    submitted by /u/protruding_skull
    [link] [comments]

    Starting New playthrough...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    What should my new name be? What race and stats for race would you recommend for roleplay? Curious as this is only my second playthrough :)

    submitted by /u/protruding_skull
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Release: Dice-Free Magic

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Journey to the East Pt 1

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Sometimes steam weirdly "reinstalls" morrowind causing mods issue , why?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Thats it , this happens frequently and I don't know why nor I can find an explanation

    submitted by /u/crazyladybutterfly2
    [link] [comments]

    I’m very confused with this game and I need help.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I made a good build, a basic warrior, but the excess freedom is crushing me. I got a lot of money and very good equipment at level 1. I've done all the Fighters Guild quests in Balmora and I did that mission for Caius Cosades in which you invade a Dwemer ruin. I'm still lvl 1 and I don't know what to do anymore. The extremely slow nature of this game is destroying my patience. Sorry for poor grammar.

    submitted by /u/wholsumkeanuchungus
    [link] [comments]

    WeLComE to Shcoomawind

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Funny Morrowind stuff compilation

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment