• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    Morrowind Already got 216K? Picked it up Just. Because.

    Morrowind Already got 216K? Picked it up Just. Because.


    Already got 216K? Picked it up Just. Because.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    When you really need to kill that N’wah

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Glass engraving | Tribunal

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Marog and Kemel-Ze

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Raven Rock miners hard at work

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Best house of Morrowind? I mean, the answer is obviously House Dagoth, but Whatever

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Only one answer is correct

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zootnoison
    [link] [comments]

    How to actually play this game

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    I have Morrowind and I'd like to get into it but it's just too hard for me, I wanted to go to Vivec to join the Morag Tong but I had to walk since the public transportation guy at the town I'm in hates me because I complimented him but then I kept getting killed by rats. So I got better stuff and I can kill those now, I get farther this time but then some random bandits come out of nowhere and insta kill me. I'm just going to put it out there that I am very bad at video games, I am good with how easy Skyrim is because I can play it well but in this I just really don't know where to start. The Morag Tong probably isn't the right place to start and I watched a video of a guy going to them and he used a bunch of spells that I don't think I have so I do t know if I can even join them if I got to Vivec. I'd just like to know where to start and mods would be good too (including graphical one's).

    submitted by /u/Firekiwi22
    [link] [comments]

    MXE XE Not working

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Morrowind crashes when computer goes to sleep.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    I have this weird problem where the game crashes every time I go AFK for long enough for the screensaver to start, I don't know where to find crash reports etc. so i can't really figure it out on my own. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Afroliciousness
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Vvardenfell after ~15 Years - Need Some Friendly Advice

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Hey all, new account here just to got back into Morrowind, thought I'd ask this community for some help.

    I'm basically looking at two things I'm curious about: must have mods and character builds. Details to follow.

    Mods:

    Haven't played the game in 15+ years and just got it on PC. I've installed MCP and MGE XE, and I'll be running with just those for now unless their is another mod I absolutely need to have. Willing to take suggestions here, however, I don't want to change the game much. If I'm being honest, I forget the vast majority of the story/characters/locations (other than some random things), so I'm looking to keep this playthrough pretty vanilla. My younger self never finished the expansions either, so I have a good bit to play that I haven't seen at all. But, if another mod is virtually a must I'll happily install it as long as it keeps the game largely vanilla. Looking at things like Tamriel Rebuilt for subsequent playthroughs, unless some mods like that are suggested even for first runs. Quality of life stuff is always welcome.

    Build:

    With the same idea in mind from above, I'm looking to have a fun character to play for this first run through Vvardenfell. I have terrible restartitis and don't really feel like falling into that trap. I basically only have to time to play after kids and wife go to sleep, so I'd rather not spend the first week or two rolling different characters. I watched a video series that goes over the mechanics of everything in decent detail, so I'm once again familiar with how it all works. Surprisingly, I remembered most of that once I started watching, but some things definitely were lost so it was good to get that refresher. What I'm looking for basically follows these parameters:

    • Fun (most important)
      • I understand this is wholly subjective, but that's my favorite part! Why do you love that particular build? What makes it so much fun? What is the gameplay like? Favoirte factions/questlines for this roleplay? Lay it all on me!
    • Power level should be good enough, but no game breaking shenanigans for this run. I'll do that on future characters. Basically I just want to be able to tackle the content, but I don't mind it being challenging throughout, starting slow, etc. I know you're eventually a god no matter what in Morrowind, but I'll be taking this playthrough very slow.
    • I'd rather ignore alchemy and enchanting altogether. They are a bit more tedious, and if my memory serves me right, looted items are all you really need. I'll have fun with them later.
    • I do prefer cohesion to some degree since I like to roleplay typically. Any added roleplay value or things like that helps me to settle on a build too.

    Hopefully this post is okay here, and thank you for anyone who actually takes the time to read and respond!

    submitted by /u/TES-VI-WHEN
    [link] [comments]

    Sure this has been done before but...

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Question about Rebirth and TR.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Which one is better for role playing experiences? Or is there a way to make the two compatible? I really enjoy what rebirth does to the cities and such, but I also like what TR adds and it's very compelling. So I'm at a crossroads with what to do here.

    submitted by /u/SunnySolaire27
    [link] [comments]

    anyone here wanna play Morrownite?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    new to morrowind (almost)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    like the title say. I have only play morrowind for 2 days, the modding process Is still on the run, havent change the game soo is still pretty vanilla, I want to know If there are a good body and face re texture and or a at least a new animation mod, the running animation Is just too robotic and I dont like it

    submitted by /u/radsylph
    [link] [comments]

    My condolences

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I want to send my condolences to all the OG Xbox players. I'm currently in Old Mournhold and after approximately a million deaths, I have to wonder how Xbox players kept from going insane with load screens.

    submitted by /u/Guitarsquatch
    [link] [comments]

    A different kind of camera mod

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Just a question about a potential idea, and something thats impossible to look up, but do you have any idea about the possibility of implementing an in-game camera, one that you carry, aim, and can take pictures with?

    Morrowind is such a beautiful game modded or unedited, the idea of moving through the landscapes taking pictures of people and environments is just too tantalizing.

    submitted by /u/Squiddapult
    [link] [comments]

    Base/Home Defense Mod?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Is anyone familiar with any mods adding enemies to the game which spawn near the player while at a home base? Id love to station guards at home which could get attacked.

    Ideally, a sort of marker that could be placed and configured to spawn enemies nearby at some interval (or once per trigger) would be phenomenal!

    Random encounters that can occur anytime (except perhaps in towns) may also suffice.

    But outside of The Hostiles, I cant find a mod matching anything like this description.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/jlad16
    [link] [comments]

    Toonami Reviews: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - This is how I first heard of the game and got into it

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    This Morrowind Character Ate Some Bad Scrib Jerky

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    A quick way through the sewers.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Ghostfence [MODDED]

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment