• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Morrowind Ahh! A bug!

    Morrowind Ahh! A bug!


    Ahh! A bug!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Found some fat loot on this dead guy

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Started Playing Morrowind for the first time during lockdown and now I'm level 58

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Grom in big city

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I laughed my ass of the entire time

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Let's see how you like MY Muatra. Bitch.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Grom met 2 living god

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Level 20 Vanilla Character Update

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Lvl 41 Telvanni Chilling on Android openmw. Still got a few big quest lines left to do

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Oil on canvass - One of the many citizens of Vvardenfell, practicing the Temple mandated order to wear protective masks when in public. Efforts made by the Temple to slow the spread of the Blight. (Painting by Vaden Belas of Sadrith Mora, 3E 427)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Grom met important man

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Being Archmagister of House Telvani has it's perks

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Jiub Hired Me and Took the Credit

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    And the adventure begins...

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    First Character Advice

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Hello all, I want to make a character in Morrowind but am having trouble understanding Major and Minor skills and the rate at which I should be leveling.

    Simply, I would like to use Medium Armor and a Spear as an (male) Orc and use magics like Alteration, Resto, and Myst to supplement combat into a fun experience.

    I am unsure how the leveling works. It is possible for me to outlevel my combat abilities and become very weak compared to enemies?

    Any skills to not put on either Major nor Minor for sure; any must-haves?

    Do I need ranged attacks?

    Birthsign advice is also welcome. Is Atronach too much of a hassle with having to absorb to get back magicka?

    Any help or suggestions appreciated.

    submitted by /u/godgrief22
    [link] [comments]

    Dagothwave

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I found this, figured it belonged here.

    OFC message if repost.

    Behold

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXRWQefGh1U

    Credit to the artist

    submitted by /u/arachnocrat
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing, any tips for my spell sword?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    How do I set merchant NPC inventories to respawn in the Construction Set?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I couldn't find an answer on here or google.

    I know you have to change the number of items to a negative, but I have no idea how to do that. I can't even change the object count at all. The only way I've figured out to add items to their inventory at all is to drag them one at a time from the objects window (which is inefficient as it is). You can't drag negative numbers of things.

    So what's the secret and how dumb am I being right now?

    submitted by /u/Whiskey-Rebellion
    [link] [comments]

    Can't remember how to make a build

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    It's been ages since I played Morrowind and I thought I'd go through it again. Just finished installing mods, now I have to think up a build. How is this for doing the temple and Redoran while keeping to a buoyant armiger theme: https://morrowind.jpbetley.com/?sex=male&race=dark-elf&birthsign=Atronach&specialization=combat&favored=strength&favored=intelligence&major=long-blade&major=spear&major=light-armor&major=mysticism&major=alchemy&minor=athletics&minor=restoration&minor=mercantile&minor=armorer&minor=security

    submitted by /u/Falnor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment