• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Morrowind Ashlander Watcher. We're watching you, outlander. >:(

    Morrowind Ashlander Watcher. We're watching you, outlander. >:(


    Ashlander Watcher. We're watching you, outlander. >:(

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    I'm convinced this NPC is actually the third Bognadoff twin

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Abraham Lincoln has come to free slaves and kill slaveowners with his faithful axe, "The Emancipation Proclamation"

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Because stairs are for outlanders

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Saint Veloth but my pen ran out of ink

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Dagoth Ur

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    We have PCs from 2020. How can I play Morrowind with a controller on my PC?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    This guard went from wholesome to dick in two seconds.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Just started playing my original Xbox save of Morrowind and after only 5 minutes saw this demon

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Best place to find Restore Magica ingredients?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    I have the Atronach birthsign so my Magica doesn't regenerate naturally, and the mage's guild chests are all glitched and no longer refill plus those potions are pretty high weight and too low of Magica for my character now. I have maxed Alchemy and once I made a lot of Magica potions and they're basically almost weightless but it's been a long time since I played so I don't remember how I got all the ingredients. I never find Restore Magica ingredients when I try to buy from any of the shop keepers.

    submitted by /u/ChickenOatmeal
    [link] [comments]

    Warlord Jeebilus is very confused by this woman

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Are there any mods that either remove or at least gray out the 800,000 dialogue bits that repeat through damn near every NPC?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Just got into the game a couple days ago, and it's been fun so far, save for this which is increasingly frustrating. To make matters worse, you can have like 8 NPCs in a row with identical lines and then suddenly someone has unique advice or something. I don't want to rush through it after talking to several generic-seeming NPCs in one place, but I don't want to spend a week quickly checking each thing.

    Edit: Also is there something to keep the theme from playing frequently in the game? It's a beautiful piece but I'm already starting to get a little annoyed from hearing it so much.

    submitted by /u/Novantico
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way of owing a home or making a base of operatons without having to murder someone or fear of marking my stuff as stolen by accident? Overencumbered and don't want to sell all of it lol

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Top Easter Egg (Insight into Dwemer Habits)

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Starting Morrowind for the first time! What should I do first aside from the main story line?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Khuul Shipmaster Gone

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    I traveled to Khuul by boat and noticed Khuul's shipmaster was gone. My first thought was that she fell off the dock and drowned but I can't find her body anywhere so that must not be the case. Does anyone know what may have happened to her and what I can do to prevent it from happening to more shipmasters in the future?

    Edit: I'm on Xbox

    submitted by /u/conbri111
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Play Tamriel Rebuilt (teaser)

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Sunglasses and/or Sneakers mod for Morrowind?��

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Wanna pimp out my morrowind character a little👌but can't seem to find any sunglasses or sneaker shoes mods. Anyone know of something out there like it? Like modern day attire perhaps?

    Cheers 👍

    submitted by /u/jamihaus
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Dagoth Ur the villain of Morrowind and not the Tribunal?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Wouldn't Azura had been pissed off at the Tribunal? Or was she looking at it as the kill four birds with one stone like a master plan?

    submitted by /u/theshadowbudd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment