• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Morrowind Arcane Experiments

    Morrowind Arcane Experiments


    Arcane Experiments

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    My childhood crush <3

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Dagoth Owl

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    What!? Not the Nerevarine!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Just got the puzzle cube

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Hot take: Quest markers were an improvement.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Grom has cool spear

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    The Morrowind we remember // The Morrowind we repress

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    I sold some dark brotherhood armor to the pawn shop and umm

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Is it just me or when I first started playing morrowind I thought the game was absoloutely massive?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    When I first started dplaying morrowind what kind sout me off was how gigantic the game was. However now I've started a proper play through I've noticed that at level 3 because of the fighters guild and the mages guild I've made it to almost every major city in morrowind :) I really did think when I first started playing the game was enormous and there was hind da of quests to complete early game but I was shocked when I finished all the duties and advancements at the balmora mages guild after a couple of hours :)

    I just wnated to share this to see if anyone has any options or if anyone felt the same when they started out playing too :)

    submitted by /u/CommunismForLife123
    [link] [comments]

    Someone on my previous post ask for my character sheet

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    My Morrowind Khajiit character (list of equips in the comments)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Tips for a newbie.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I've played Skyrim since release but with the whole lockdown situation I finally bought/downloaded the other four games on pc.

    I'd love any tips or suggestions for a first time run.

    Edit: That's a lot of replies! Unfortunately I'm at my campsite so connection is spotty at best but I'll reply as I can. Thank you everyone!

    submitted by /u/Dinokng
    [link] [comments]

    MORROWIND WON'T LOAD "MGE XE" NOR "MWSE"

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Hi, I already finished morrowind's main quest an started a new character, so i decided to install some mods, the perfect placement requires this and the script extender, i have both already, but it doesn't work.I can't see the mod configuration option in the main menu, and all the tutorials i have seen have it, so i know it isn't working.I put them both (MGE XE and MWSE) in the morrowind directory, i configured the MGE XE already, but it isn't working.What can I do to fix this?Please, i really want to use some mods but this is a must so i can use those .Someone please helpAlso, i know that there was a launcher included with the MWSE, but the most recent version doesn't have it, so i'm stuck

    edit: Ok, i kind of fixed it, the mod (perfectplacement) now works perflectly. After some more investigation, i discovered that the files required to make MGE XE and MWSE work were located in a totally different place.

    This was the location:

    LocalDisk C> Users>"UserName">AppData>Local> VirtualStore> Program Files (x86)>Bethesda Softworks>Morrowind>

    So i Copied the files in that location and pasted them in my actual morrowind location (the one that has Morrowind.exe). Now the mods work fine... but the configuration menu is not showing, if someone knows a fix for this please share.

    I'll keep investigating a solution

    submitted by /u/GRANPONCHIS
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Morrowind soon, any tips?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I'm going to start Morrowind in a few days. Any tips for a beginner?

    submitted by /u/SpectrisGames
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix alt tabbing with MGE XE?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Is it only me or after alt tabbing MGE XE stops working, is there a fix to that?

    submitted by /u/Older_1
    [link] [comments]

    Blind Let”s Play Morrowind

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Buoyant Armiger Playthrough

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I'd like to do a themed run of morrowind where my character is seeking enlightenment/atonement. Will probably do it through the temple and redoran, eventually "joining" the Buoyant Armigers. Are there any specific mods you would recommend? So far I just know of the BA armor mod, kumu monastery, and guarded ghostgate.

    I was also heard about a mod called Pax Redoran which links Redoran and the Temple more. Do you recommend it and any of the other LGNPC mods? I would also like a nice mod that improves the stronghold I get.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Falnor
    [link] [comments]

    Backing up saves?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I use an old laptop to play morrowind. I am wondering if there is a way to back up my saves so even if my computer were to crash I could just load the saves on a new computer? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lupinehybrid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment