• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Morrowind I am a man of culture, s’wit.

    Morrowind I am a man of culture, s’wit.


    I am a man of culture, s’wit.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Sometimes I spend hours playing peek-a-boo with my boy Wayn.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Nerevar selflessly telling Lady Azura he will definitely reincarnate again, yep, don't worry about it (art by me)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Virgin Vivec vs chad Dagoth Ur

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I've found the best Morrowind mod

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Feels about right,But probs not all of us?!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Future Games aren't the same in ES franchise

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Upvote Stargel

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Why are there only 13 Daedric arrows in the game? Why even bother putting them in?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Fields of Kummu bug

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    So I did the first part of pilgrims path where you go to the fields of Kummu and donate muck. When the blessing wore off my weight jumped up an extra hundred points, but it seemed like there was too little crap in my inventory for that to be the case, so I dropped everything. Turns out my character is encumbered by 100 with nothing in my inventory. I have no saves before taking the blessing. EDIT: yes I have MCP

    submitted by /u/Darthmario84
    [link] [comments]

    Seem accurate

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    What levels up enchanting?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of putting enchanting as a main skill, but what exactly levels it up? I'm not looking for a min/max to level enchanting quickly, just knowledge of it's mechanics.

    submitted by /u/CL-Young
    [link] [comments]

    My friend and I after murdering the owner of a strip club for not paying her debt.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Working lute. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" (it's actually a guitar)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Working lute. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" (it's actually a guitar)

    ![img](9afls8xxict41 " Made from 3 broken old musical instruments. The work lasted 9 months. ")

    You can play it (I'm not very good at it, but it works)

    More photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/2zjJYj2

    submitted by /u/Deloto51
    [link] [comments]

    What am i supposed to do after i kill dagoth ur?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    This is my first time doing all this btw. So after "killing him" in the first room i go to the next and make a b-line to the heart, hit with sunder then keening a bunch of times. Dagoth ur gets super weak and dies easily. After that nothing happens. The door back to the cave is closed. And when click on the heart it says "this character is still in combat" and it has a shit load of health. So, am i blind or is it broken?

    submitted by /u/MedievalCyclops88
    [link] [comments]

    I just stumbled across a map I made of the Doors of Oblivion mod's present realms once upon a time. For anyone who needs it ��

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Morrowind Help

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    K ive played and completed both Skyrim and Oblivion any tips how to complete Morrowind.

    submitted by /u/SBEAST666
    [link] [comments]

    First test of my new hobby project: a randomizer that generates a omwaddon file

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Need help with a glitch

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Hello. I'm trying to start a new game if Morrowind, and whenever I talk to anybody. It shows MARK: Tribunal dialogs above. And doesn't let me say anything at all (except for training and persuasion) I tried starting another new game and nothing worked. I hope someone can help with this. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LewisIs4foot3
    [link] [comments]

    Help I can't get it to run on my laptop. See details below

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    It's windows 10 I've uninstalled and reinstalled, changes mode to window ran as administrator. I don't know what else to try can someone help.

    submitted by /u/Frost_IcD
    [link] [comments]

    Help, Dalyne Arvel isn’t giving me the option to ask about the Telvanni Councilors. This is for the Telvanni Hortator quest.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    No destruction magic

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I always go hard on destruction. I decided to try something different but I love the thrill of magic. So I am trying to do all magic but destruction. It has been so fun trying to do everything in a different way. Conjuration to fight and demoralize creature to just make them go away.

    submitted by /u/Chocolate_Haver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment