• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Morrowind Frfr

    Morrowind Frfr


    Frfr

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    This has been my experience of every quest so far

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Took a stab at recreating a robe in New Horizons

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    When you home all day due to Lockdown..

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Just had this happen to me, enjoy if you want

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    When you hop onto one of your favorite RPGs to take your mind off of current events

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    come nerevar, friend or traitor

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    To the Snowy Bridge

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Dagoth Ur is basically a pillar man from Jojo, change my mind

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    • Spawns a race of vampires
    • Has a freaky mask
    • Ripped and sexy
    • Arrogant
    • Ancient evil returned to menace the world
    • Believes he's a god
    • Godhood relies on a magical artifact (Red Stone of Aja/Heart of Lorkhan)
    • Defeated near a volcano

    Sorry it's 3 am and I feel like shitposting

    submitted by /u/will_turner312
    [link] [comments]

    It's been a while, but I finally nabbed every unique item in morrowind! Here's everything on the shelves where they belong.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Finally starting a Morrowind playthrough

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I'm basically a Gen Z gamer who never really had to deal with the mechanics of a dice-roll based game (outside my heavily modded KOTOR playthough). I tried picking up the game a couple months ago because the Skyrim questlines and lore just weren't doing it for me anymore. Oblivion felt closer to a well-designed game, even though its bugginess broke the immersion sometimes. On the first try, I fumed at the vague quests and character who moved slower than the average mudcrab. I settled for finishing the Dragonborn DLC and trying to get whatever Morrowind lore I could through YouTube videos and in-game books.

    Once I cracked and gave Morrowind a good try, I fell in love. Designing a balanced character was the first step. Successfully stealing the expensive plate in the opening scene was the second. From there it was me realizing I couldn't take on the harder quests right away, and that for once a game was forcing me to progress. Managing to kill the Dark Brotherhood assassin on the first try was something of a victory to me. This game is definitely something special.

    submitted by /u/mattiswack
    [link] [comments]

    I hate this bc it is annoying but then again like it bc you can sell the armor

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Made A Morrowind Themed Painting, I think it turned out quite well!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Self isolation has given me the best excuse to finally fully play through Morrowind

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Always played it as a kid but never finished the main storyline. I'm absolutely loving it. Ive played it everyday of isolation. Anyone else in my boat?

    submitted by /u/lucy_maccas
    [link] [comments]

    My character, since someone asked.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    I just wanted an enchanted ring but i guess i went a bit over the top

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Morrowind/

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    I Fell in Live Again...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I recently started playing. I have always played a sneaky thief / assassin type. I decided to play a hack and slash character for the first time. It is so much different! I can actually kill the Dark Brotherhood members easily!

    I also joined the Imperial Legion. The first quest is so good! I'm really excited to get into it and view this game from another perspective!!!

    submitted by /u/dh_zao
    [link] [comments]

    Storage

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    What houses can I use for storage? I have the Xbox version so I can't mod

    submitted by /u/btotherad2
    [link] [comments]

    In every city I go one person will say this to me and I went to red mountain but it’s blocked off. Can someone help me

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Can't join a faction?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    The title sounds like a "what do I do?" post, but it's actually a "this game is cool!" post.

    I'm playing using NCGD, which I've done before, but I've always custom created a class. This time, though, I'm playing a vanilla Breton Mage.

    It was a bit weird, because I immediately jumped to level 4 upon starting, but that sorta made sense. When I got to Balmora to join some factions, though, the Fighter's Guild rejected me!

    That had never happened to me before. Was it a mod?

    Nope, it was my Strength, which was only 23. Apparently you need strength (and endurance) of 30 or more just to join up. When you play vanilla, none of your stats are lower than 30. When you do some routine build-optimization (at least one major/minor skill for each attribute, for example) with NGCD, it isn't a problem, either.

    But in this circumstance, I ran into that feature for the first time in my many years of play.

    Honestly, given that unmodded characters always have a 30 or more, I'm surprised the original devs bothered to code that bit, but, hey, this game can still surprise me. :)

    edited to add: The rules I'm playing by:

    • No summoned soul farming
    • No spell effects til I find them through normal exploration
    • No Fortify Skill effects unless they're 10 seconds or longer
    • No selling homebrew potions (enforced by a mod)
    • No idea what alchemy ingredients do (enforced by a tool)
    • No seeking out the big enchanted items -- I have to stumble upon them (so no blinding speed until I bother wandering around the Bitter Coast)
    • No weapons, at least until I start hitting enemies with Reflect
    submitted by /u/jmelesky
    [link] [comments]

    I have never played morrowind but want to. Help? Mods and expectations.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I got into the ES a while ago (around oblivion's GOTY release for the xbox) and have since mostly played it and Skyrim (but also ESO). Playing ESO's interpretation of Morrowind has made me want to look into it more, and finally my curiosity got the better of me.

    Is there a place where I can go to for up to date modding information/ list of general essential (bugfixing/updating to current systems/ visual and otherwise) mods? I have already found a few guides but they don't seem very up to date. I have attempted to set up the game in the past but couldn't get saving to work for some reason and probably went about it in a not very optimal way.

    I have the game through steam, if that makes a difference!

    I am expecting to have a tough time, and it seems like treating the game as a visual medium to a tabletop rpg seems like a good idea (especially where the combat is concerned, seems very dice roll-y) - is this accurate?

    I would love to know more about what to expect but also hesitant to look up too much or watch a LP to not spoil myself too much. I understand that it's an older game and therefore clunky, but am trying to approach it with an open mind.

    submitted by /u/maddy-bull
    [link] [comments]

    Good alchemist build?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I want to make a guy focused on alchemy and mercantile. Like a traveling trader. Will be joining telvanni. Any ideas for a build? Been a long time since i played

    submitted by /u/Passivemankey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment