• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Morrowind UPDATE: All travel to and from Morrowind has been suspended due to Corpus Outbreak.

    Morrowind UPDATE: All travel to and from Morrowind has been suspended due to Corpus Outbreak.


    UPDATE: All travel to and from Morrowind has been suspended due to Corpus Outbreak.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Service with a smile!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    How do you achieve CHIM? Is there such a thing as sujamma overdose?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Greatest party of the era

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Drew my current character from my latest Morrowind playthrough.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Dagoth Ur Challenge: In casual conversation slip in the line: "what grand & intoxicating innocence" Hardcore mode: "I'm a god, how can you kill a god?"

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    An unmolested walk through the Ascadian Isles - Morrowind 2020 - Full shader suite, 200+mods.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Ever wonder why Dagoth Ur got so jacked while under Red Mountain? Well, so he could properly flex on Nerevar and the Nerevarine, of course! (art by me)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Whatcha doin today bois?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    tes3mp stories (long)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    hope i formatted this right, don't often post threads

    Been playing TES3MP for just over a year now. Haven't really played many other games, guess it's just that much fun! For the uninitiated, TES3MP is literally multiplayer Morrowind. Someone made OpenMW (a game engine that runs Morrowind more efficiently) and someone else made TES3MP (an offshoot of OpenMW with a client/server system). I'm oversimplifying but those are the basics.

    I play on the Nerevarine Prophecies server, and haven't ever felt the need to play on another. TES3MP is essentially the perfect multiplayer Elder Scrolls game some of us have been wanting forever. I've never played ESO though.

    Story time:

    1. Server has a player house system. Buy a house with gold, it's yours until you're too inactive. Can lock doors, sell items to other players, place custom furniture, adjust scales of any items/furniture, and much more.

    Bought my first home (Adanja's House in Pelagiad) before the "selling items" mechanic existed. So I just gave everything away for free. I would write notes (custom texts) and leave them in Seyda Neen/Balmora inviting any level 1 n'wah to help themselves to anything not nailed down in my house. Her Hand's Armor, Daedric artifacts, piles of gold, Ebony/Glass/DB/Stahlrim/whatever armor and weapons. Normal items too, for players who didn't wanna be too OP.

    I bothered every new player who logged in to visit my house. A good number of regulars, past and present, got their start by visiting Adanja's Thrift Store.

    Months later, the admin disabled access to Mournhold and Solstheim because the DLC quests kept crashing the server. They're waiting on the TES3MP devs for a fix, because that stuff is complicated. I sometimes chuckle at the fact that I used to sell DLC items (now very rare) for 1 gold to a bunch of fetchers fresh off the boat.

    1. A wizard went mad with power, but contained himself to the Vivec Arena. He summoned dozens of Daedra and undead, then aggroed them all. Dodging blows and spells, he left the sand coated with their cursed blood. A lizard and I watched the carnage unfold from above.

    2. A lizard liked to party. He bought himself a modest shack in some Sheogorad zero-horse town and covered every surface in Moon Sugar and Skooma. He even stashed sugar under the floorboards, because apparently if you position the cursor just right you can place stuff down there. Some homies come thru and get super wasted.

    3. A lizard and I violated the law. We openly consumed drugs in a public square in Balmora. A line of Moon Sugar was layed out, and our nasal cavities were never the same. We get super wasted.

    4. I felt generous and harvested some ingredients: all the mushrooms Ajira asks for in the first Mage's Guild quest. Then I stacked them all right in front of her so new players could skip a task if they felt like it. I consume several mushrooms, but fail to get super wasted.

    5. A fellow veteran n'wah was also in possesion of Barilzar's Mazed Band. We summoned Fabricants and made them duel in Balmora. Mine fell to his, though not for lack of trying. I console myself with Sujamma and get super wasted.

    6. Another wizard went mad. Perhaps channeling the mind of Hermaeus Mora, he created a swirling vortex of knowledge in Balmora. I dared not ask questions about his motives.

    7. A holiday event was held on the server. Snow began to fall in the West Gash, and many snowball fights were had. Undead were summoned for unknown reasons, and were subjected to frigid defeat.

    8. A lizard opens a shop in the Guard Tower in Caldera. His selection is impeccable and constantly updating. Armors, weapons, clothes, potions, and powerful custom enchantments are sold to players of all sorts. His shop approaches one year of business soon.

    9. A Nord, a Dunmer, and a lizard walk into a potion shop. They take a selfie for no reason.

    10. I moved from Pelagiad to Dura Gra-Bol's House in Balmora. On the top floor I placed a desk, atop the desk I placed all that was needed for powerful enchantments: Grand Soul Gems and Exquisite shirts, robes, pants, skirts, rings, shoes, belts, and amulets. Also on the table were a stack of 4 Moon Sugar, 20 Chokeweed, a Skooma Pipe, a mortar and pestle, and several rolls of paper so I can roll a joint and get super wasted.

    There are so many more things going on and stories to tell about my time with TES3MP. These are just things I have screenshots for. If you've never played consider giving it a try. I rarely play games (especially multiplayer) but this one rules. Thanks for reading my post outlander...

    submitted by /u/notactuallyareal
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my girl into Morrowind and we decided to draw everyone's favorite hermaphrodite. Feel free to give us critique/pointers.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    What mods are essential for you for an updated playthrough?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    This very morning I decided to install Morrowind and played it. However, I've been playing for like 2 hours and have only gotten to Balmora and can't even find the guy I'm supposed to deliver the package. I think it's too much of a shock to play Morrowind right after Skyrim. So, what mods are you using/would recommend for a bit of an update, both on the Graphical Side and on the Gameplay side. I'd like to get away from overhauls and the like for now. I don't know if I'm making my point, I basically want mods to enhance vanilla experience but don't add anything new at all.

    I hope I'm in the right sub, and thanks in advance for your time

    submitted by /u/Javidor44
    [link] [comments]

    Found a New Glitch: Double Souls

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    When I was just killing golden saints for fun I summoned one and I casted a basic 30 second soul trap on it, and used my Soul Drinker Dagger, I killed it and it gave me two souls which filled my two Grand Soul Gems, pretty cool glitch

    submitted by /u/IDontLikeAtheists101
    [link] [comments]

    VR: Any success?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Hopefully getting a Valve Index headset soon. Has anyone successfully been able to run this with mods (Tamriel Rebuilt most importantly) in VR yet?

    Either using vorpx or Morrowrift?

    submitted by /u/gurufabbes123
    [link] [comments]

    [Poll] What is the most powerful end-game melee weapon in Morrowind?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Having done a questionnaire which hopefully gave everyone a chance to chime in, it's time to vote!

    One vote each, choose your weapon.

    What is the most powerful end-game melee weapon in Morrowind?

    Happy voting, will be interesting to see what weapon comes out on top! :)

    submitted by /u/BigBadEvilDM
    [link] [comments]

    Daedric Battle Axe Reduced Damage

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Hey hey reddit, I've been playing Morrowind and needless to say it's great but I'm having an issue with the Daedric Battle Axe. I have one and it only does 1-40 chop damage even though it previously did 1-80 damage. Any ideas? (I've already tried repairing it and spawning a new one in)

    submitted by /u/NathanColette
    [link] [comments]

    What Elder Scrolls should I play next?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    What Elder Scrolls should I play next? So, I can definitely say I've done almost everything there is to be done in Skyrim (or stuff that I wanted to do, for that matter), and I decided I want to play another Elder Scrolls game (that I've never played). I'm considering Morrowind and Oblivion, and AFAIK, I think there may be both pros and cons to which one I end up choosing.

    For instance, if I pick Oblivion, after I finish it I'll wanna go to Morrowind, so my progression will have been Skyrim->Oblivion->Morrowind. I will have played the games in reverse order, that means every next game I play will have worse graphics and possibly outdated mechanics. Needless to mention that I'll be playing the saga counterclockwise if that makes sense.

    But if I choose Morrowind maybe the leap from Skyrim will be too much and that would put me off? Maybe I'll find the graphics or the mechanics too outdated all of a sudden, idk.

    ​ I know asking here may yield some biased answers, but just wanted to hear what yall have to say.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/pinkysplinter
    [link] [comments]

    If I'm in a fighters guild, can I store my shit in chests near bunk beds?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Chests say they are unlocked, but I dunno if I take anything from them it'll count as stealing. Ive read that I can basically throw stuff on the ground, so I thought about leaving stuff on floor in this big room near locked door also in fighters guild. Is that a good idea?

    submitted by /u/llkppll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment