• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Morrowind He would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for the meddling Nerevarine!

    Morrowind He would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for the meddling Nerevarine!


    He would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for the meddling Nerevarine!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:52 PM PST

    Morrowind Island Painting

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PST

    By Kosotravac on r/2b2t

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Humiliating Bolvyn Venim, Telvanni Style: Disintegrating his armor, continually paralyzing him, and watching as he loses a long, slow "fight" against my Ancestor Ghost.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:01 AM PST

    The Morrowind checklist

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Spellmaking:

    • Make a ranged spell that deals 1 cliffracer shock damage
    • Make a jump spell that lasts 1 second, optionally with fortify acrobatics and/or agility
    • Make a short duration levitate spell with fortify speed
    • Make a 1 second duration +800 intelligence spell for crafting purposes
    • Make a paralysis + soul trap spell
    • Make a 100 Chameleon spell that lasts 1 second
    • Make a 1 second 100% absorb magic spell to equip the boots of blinding speed

    Enchanting:

    • Get Azura's star
    • Learn summon golden saint for infinite high-powered souls
    • Constant effect restore fatigue
    • Constant effect slowfall 1 pt to avoid all fall damage
    • Constant effect jump 2-3 points to make moving around more fun
    • On strike absorb health Daedric Wakizashi
    • Constant effect resist paralysis

    Did i miss anything important? :)

    submitted by /u/BigBadEvilDM
    [link] [comments]

    Caius Cosades holds a grudge

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:59 AM PST

    at some point I slept in his house, and woke up to two Dark Brotherhood assassins trying to poke me to death. I panicked, started swinging my sword all willy-nilly, and I guess I accidentally scraped our favorite shirtless wise-guy.

    anyways. I killed the assassins fairly easily (I always keep Cure Paralysis and Cure Poison handy). the only problem is that Caius now seems to be permanently out to beat my ass with his meaty fists.

    the only way I can manage to get orders out of him and report my success is by casting a 1 second Calm Humanoid 100 on touch spell... which I named "Forgive Me Father."

    in the end, this isn't that problematic since I'm not really focusing on the main storyline during this play-through. in-game, it's been around 300 days since "The Day I Fucked Up," which is what I named my save file immediately after Caius started swinging. I hope he finds it in his heart to forgive me one day.

    submitted by /u/totschli
    [link] [comments]

    Any good graphic moods for Morrowind that don't require a great PC?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:36 AM PST

    Morrowind ia great so far, but I'd like to play itnwith graphics that are a little bit better. Here's the catch tho, I have a shit PC. It's not really a great set up, I wouldn't even call ot medium level. Somehwhere betweem bad and medium.

    submitted by /u/Maximellow
    [link] [comments]

    e

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PST

    They're just glamour muscles :(

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Accidently lost all the data on my drive with my Morrowind install on it :(

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:06 AM PST

    It was my first time actually focusing on the main quest for once. I lost my install, all my mods, AND all my saves. I'm very bitter and probably not gonna play again for a long while cuz the whole installing all the mods process is frustrating for me on top of catching up to where I was.

    Anyway. On to other games for now

    F in chat.

    submitted by /u/juuswillis
    [link] [comments]

    Apprentice = stunted willpower?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:09 AM PST

    So I started my first morrowind playthrough recently, but I've noticed that my willpower has a red mark and is at 10, far lower than my other attributes.

    I went to the temple, assuming I had a disease, but apparently I don't. This doesn't seem to go away with sleep.

    Is this because I picked the apprentice sign? I knew it would harm my ability to resist magic, governed by willpower, but not my willpower itself. Does anyone have any ideas? Is this one of Morrowind's infamous 'doesn't hold your hand' quirks?

    submitted by /u/Fortitude187
    [link] [comments]

    How to get past the combat system?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I've been trying to get into Morrowind for over a year now, because the plot sounds super interesting and I want to see how everything can end up. I always loved the guild system too, how you can't really just like become the arch-mage 20 minutes into the game and stuff. My problem is that I really dislike the combat system. The fact that I seem to only hit about 10% of the time really bothers me, and I end up dying in most combat encounters. Without modding, how can I make a character that will be able to fight effectively even at low levels?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: I've started a Dunmer specializing in Stealth using light armor and short blades, using the lover sign. I feel like I'm hitting like 80% of the time already (but it probably just feels like way more than before). Thanks so much for the advice! I'm loving it so far.

    submitted by /u/slightly_basic
    [link] [comments]

    What helped you get over restartitis?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PST

    I've got over 100 hours logged into the game but I've never completed the main quest or either DLC. I just can not stick to one character. What do you guys do to break out of restartitis?

    submitted by /u/Girthquake42
    [link] [comments]

    A question about Leveled Containers and Creatures

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Simple question really but complex answer I suspect.

    What are the level breaks? 5th level, 10th, 20th?

    submitted by /u/scJazz
    [link] [comments]

    It's a Gift - Hope you like it

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:23 AM PST

    I'm just tryna figure out why RoHT has an Argonian try to kill me at the mission

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Technical Problems

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PST

    I'd really like to play The Game of the Year edition, but I've stumbled upon a problem. The fps is unplayable, about 8 fps at Seyda Neen my specs: Windows XP Intel 965 Express Chipset Family 3GB Ram Intel Core 2 Duo Please help Seriously

    submitted by /u/SPITP51
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment